VGC 2015 Analysis Reservation Thread: Other Mons are now Allowed

I mean Special Mega Lucario.
Well special Mega Lucario hasn't been done, but that's because of that QC didn't feel like it deserved its own set when the analysis was written, and I can't see a reason as to why it all of a sudden should deserve its own set.

Edit: lol how was I ninja'd here

Can I reserve mega rayquaza now?

If you want me to wait im calling this my reservation ticket whenever 2016 thread comes out!

Don't forget all.

Can I reserve mega rayquaza now?

If you want me to wait im calling this my reservation ticket whenever 2016 thread comes out!

Don't forget all.
We will get stuff going for vgc 16 when we actually know enough about the pokemon and metagame to write something sensible, until then you'll have to wait

The OP has been updated. If you are wondering about what will happen with the VGC 15 analyses and the ones in progress, they will eventually be moved to being called Battle Spot Doubles, since that is the same format. We don't know excactly when this will happen though, so just keep on working here until we get VGC 16 analyses going, which will happen sometime next year.

On another note, in this thread you don't have to say that your analysis is done or ready for GP, trust me, I know when its done since I check every single time a new post is made here, although you can still post when it's ready for QC. For GP go to this thread instead: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/grammar-prose-team-queue-here-we-go-again.3489979/

So since 15 anayl are being moved can we start on 16 now?
If you are wondering about what will happen with the VGC 15 analyses and the ones in progress, they will eventually be moved to being called Battle Spot Doubles, since that is the same format. We don't know excactly when this will happen though, so just keep on working here until we get VGC 16 analyses going, which will happen sometime next year.
No, it will as stated most likely happen at the start of next year, and the vgc 15 will stay here until that happens as well probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)