VGC 2016 Analysis Reservation Thread

Post here if you would like to reserve analyses for VGC 2016. Please read this entire post before reserving a Pokemon so you don't miss any important information.
Important Resource Threads
Rules and Notes:
  • You may reserve one analysis at a time if you are not a badgeholder, two if you have a badge, and however many you want if you are on the QC team.
  • Don't edit your posts in this thread. Post again if you have to make an update, even if you have to double post.
  • Post here to reserve an analysis, again when you put up a skeleton, and again when you're completely finished with it (not when it's simply written up or put into GP stage). This is so we can better maintain the listings, and so we know exactly what the progress of your analysis is at any given time.
  • Analyses showing minimal activity can and will be re-assigned.
Deadlines:
  • You have 48 hours to post a completed skeleton after you reserve it.
    • NOTE: After posting the reservation, please post the WIP thread immediately, even if you don't have a skeleton yet. This is so I can immediately edit the index for analyses in progress.
  • You have 3 days to implement any QC member's check after they post it.
  • You have up to 1 week to write up any analysis starting when you implement the second QC check.
  • You have 3 days to implement GP checks.
  • If you have any special reasons why you cannot make a certain deadline, just state so on the thread of the analysis in question and you'll be fine.

Now the Pokemon up for reservation. We have a section for super top priority Pokemon, these are only available for QC and badgeholders. The rest are up for grabs for anyone. We will put more Pokemon into these lists as more Pokemon get reserved.

Only available for badgeholders and QC:

Groudon

These are up for grabs for anyone:

Aegislash
Clefable
Clefairy
Dialga - WIP: Elegyy
Ferrothorn - WIP: Steven Stone
Gengar
Giratina
Ho-Oh
Landorus-T
Mewtwo
Palkia
Thundurus - WIP: cromagnet42
Togekiss

These Pokemon are not as high on the priority list. Currently this list is nearly empty but it will get filled up when we start to run out of stuff:

Suicune - WIP: Mr.GX

[OVERVIEW]

Generalize what the Pokemon does in the metagame and as a whole and why you should or shouldn't consider using it on your teams.

[SET]
name: SET NAME
move 1:
move 2:
move 3:
move 4:
item:
ability:
nature:
evs:

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Describe what the moves on the set do.

Set Details
========

Describe the other aspects of the set such as what the EVs do and nature/item.

Usage Tips
========

Describe how to use the Pokemon in question.

Team Options
========

Describe some teammates that would be a good idea to pair with this Pokemon.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

List some options for the Pokemon user that are plausible but not always recommended due to either being not consistent enough or too outclassed by other Pokemon in the metagame.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Insert Threat Here**: Describe why the Pokemon is a threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I can write up Kyogre if its ok with the VGC QC team. Tentatively it will be a quiet TR set and a fast one as the two main sets.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
A little hesitant to claim Rayquaza but if that's really going to be up for grabs for anyone I'll reserve that if there's no issues there.

Thought about it and, after being lazy and giving up the dou mew analysis, I think I might try the mega maw analysis as I know the mon well unlike last time c_c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)