Other Metagames Voice of Legends

Voice of Legends

Welcome to my 2nd Anything Goes RMT

Short info
This time i will be bringing another AG team after marshadow release,It was not easy for me to adapt to marshadow meta as it shooked ton of things so i was pretty depressed with that as my old team become less effective and i didn't have ideas so one day talking with lance,he mentioned he wanted a perfect team(u know his Ag stall ig)so i thought i could also make my new good team in marshadow meta so there i go in search of idea to build team and then found one and now you will get to know about it.
Introduction

As you all know in the anything goes marshadow made a large impact that brought changes in style of team building and cause rise of some types that were not used much be and xerneas which was dropped in usage months back come in usage again with other fairies like fairyceus.Although marshadow bought huge changes in meta and cause up and down in usage we still have other way round to explore in this mon so here's my laddering team in marshadow meta even though everyone uses it,but for me its my 1st team i feel like is good for this metagame.So lets go and get a look on team building process.

Teambuilding Process

As i told above marshadow changed the metagame a lot so i also needed to make a better team for this metagame so i was searching for idea everywhere and then i read the Blaze RMT there i got my idea for building this team deo-s+mray+xerneas i picked up from there and put them in the team.Actually i was impressed with the way that team shows the offenses aggression,so these three become my team's base powerhouse(leave deo-s)deo-s my sr and spikes setter and xerneas as special sweeper and mray as wallbreaker and physical sweeper.

Next added this newly released mon marshadow tiny thing kills many big things its base stats says it all tho so nothing to explain but yeah this thing is only sub use in my team and this way it can kill non scarf/band mray.

Then comes my teams toxic immunity and another special sweeper,steelceus after marsh release fairies rose in usage so steel type was needed in team to check those fairies physical set was option too but that makes me weak to pdon if i have to 1v1 steelceus against it and the minus point is that i can't switch to anything once ho-oh is out if deo-s is alive that's my only hope.

Next added my favourite arceus form arceus-ground this mon is just amazing physical sweeper just don't know why i need to explain this but yes its one of the strongest physical sweeper with earth plate boosted eq with 2x attack,i got numerous sweeps with this set on my other teams.Well another reason for me using it is that its my pdon check as it keeps away pdon as long as u don't reveal the set lol and poison types check too and only mon with rock type move and SE+EQ is the best coverage imo for one mon.

So now lets get to the team.

Skinny piece (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Psycho Boost
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock

Well this the 1st mon i added as my SR/spikes setter and only taunter of the team.This skinny thin mon gets highest speed after 252+ speed evs which is not outspeedable till u use speed boosting item or move so with this advantage u can taunt slower setters and set ur hazards,sr+spikes helps this team to 2HKO/OHKO the mons which it generally doesn't kill in that much hits so getting 2 layers of spikes is also a good thing 1 layer also do though,well now all of the 3 non-attacking moves are done there comes one attack and only for that i put 8 spa evs on it psycho boost its there for marshadow i have come across many marshadow leads and its 2hko deo-s letting it set only one hazard so i thought to use an attack over magic coat so after doing calc i got that this can OHKO it so for marsh and sometimes against lead mray its useful.Also at particular time i save it for awhile against bulky offenses and balances and when time comes you can sack it up or set hazard if u haven't set one yet.

Destructor (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- V-create

Now comes the AG LORD the mon because of whom this tier was created have a brilliant stats spread and gets 504 max attack same as Pdon/pogre but having item slot free,this mon can just sweep with any of its set wheather its scarf,band,mixed LO or any other its just monster a true beast this mon is also my favourite pokemon from the time of RSE and so in other
games that came and lastly it got its mega evolution which was cool.Itscapable to sweep after only 1 DD having DA as its flying stab espeed for priority and V-create to punish stallish steel types like celesteela/skarm and steelceus this lacks its coverage on arceus rock and poison types but it still gives high damages after one DD so only thing you can do is switch out there if you want to save it.Its also my only wallbreaker in the team which can put stop on support arceuses and other supportive mons on stall and with v- create it can easily kill celesteela if opponent have one and support steelceus too and can KO support groundceus,waterceus etc.Afterall this mon is like maiden hope sometimes for me when it comes mray vs mray and that's y i run jolly to get a speed tie and let rest depend on luck :P.

Dream Tree (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 144 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Focus Blast
- Moonblast
- Thunder

Next comes the 1st special sweeper of the team in form of fairy type xeneas which is known to sweep with geomancy and moonblast as its STAB,lets relive this set and come across and let me tell you about this firstly lets get to the reasons for choosing this mon.
First major reason was i was lacking check for dragon types and marshadow(i have soft checks for both not a perfect)so added xerneas for this reason in and then its capability of sweeping like a boss after one geomancy,3rd reason was i liked the way it can remove threats to mray and marshadow in one shot.The evs are done in way it get 500+ speed after 2x and modest 252 to OHKO most of the thing and 144 HP and 36 def for taking few hits from other's physical attacker.The moves are geomancy as you main set up move and then 3 attacks mooblast is the main stab that thrashes many mons after spa boost and focus blast for steel,rock and others lastly thunder for pogre,a good move for celesteela and also helps against few flying types also.

Bad Boy Of Meta (Marshadow) @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Substitute

The newly released Fighting/Ghost type marshadow changed the metagame alot and lives a thug life killing many big threats to an offense team(and most of them are decreased in usage lol)the base 125 atk and 383 speed is heavenly good and its irresistible typing and spectral thief and excess to close combat makes this mon terribly strong and technician boosts its shadow sneaks power and i am running marshadium Z over life orb here cuz i noticed that supportceus just recover and recover while marshadow looses its HP by LO recoil so i thought to use its Z move as it helps a lot against supportceus if their HP is between 70-80 then it can do like 60% to them and then easy kill with spectral thief and sub is their for subbing against BP,sub stalling mray and sometimes in late game to save ur one turn hit.This mon can also help against stall teams and balance mons too so i also say it as my wall breaking pair with mray.

Ashceus (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP /
252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

Well as i told before its my favourite arceus forme and physical sweeper.Well i do have my reasons and going to tell them here we go,earthquake is a destructive after 2x attack boost and if u got SR and layer of spikes then sweep chances raises more and its nature can be switch to adamant if needed SE allow it do damages on mray and kill ho-oh and also yveltal(its not common but still goes),espeed is only for priority recover can be run over it(as in smogon set)well once it gets to 2x attack it can OHKO pdon,pogre and darkceus too if not eved in def and it also helps the team to give answers to grounded steel types and poison types too.

Charmceus (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Judgment
- Recover

Coming down to the last mon steelceus this mon is one of those arceus forms i hate the most but still like to use it and i hate it because it never wins a tie for me,well nevermind these things lets go to the sets detail.Set is common and basic CM sweeper and that's why its my 2nd special sweeper of the team
it can give high damages to pdon if u predict the switch and same for the m-ray just judgment and u get the deal while recover is for recovery and 4 def evs doesn't do much 252 spa evs sure helps it to raise its spa very high after 2 CMs after 1 CM too it can sweep if u got 2 layers of spikes up it is also my toxic immune and can be effective against stalls once special wall is out.Only thing is most people know the set so u have to be good with predict and pogre gives problems to steelceus as it resists judgment and takes very little from earth power and in return do massive damage with origin pulse

Conclusion
This team is very simple to use and with right planning against your opponents team you can easily win the battle and this team also depends on layers of spikes with SR as it helps the mon to KO other's mon p/easily all way around its good team to ladder having pretty hard time to deal with defensive builds but still can overcome it.

Importable
Skinny piece (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psycho Boost
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock

Destructor (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- V-create

Dream Tree (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 144 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Focus Blast
- Moonblast
- Thunder

Bad Boy Of Meta (Marshadow) @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Substitute

Ashceus (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

Charmceus (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Judgment
- Recover

Threat List

The teams build around celesteela gives major problems to this team and not only other mons can cause trouble but celesteela alone is hard thing to check because i have only one taunter and that also dies at start so i can't stop it from doing leech seed and if its sub protect then i can't kill it with mray's v-create and geo-thunder i depend on marshadow to break sub as i to sub and then CC on it.It can also 2HKO xerneas with heavy slam if u go thundering sub,same for mray.Only way is predict its switchin and switch to mon like mray to OHKO it.

The flying bird with sacred fire which can burn ur mons almost everytime but misses a lot for few players well this is also a big threat as it can run band or LO sets which can cause very high damages to the mons on the team and even bulky defense set cripples the team as sacred fire is the move which gets steelceus and can burn physical attackers of the team and make then less effective in rest of the battle only checks to this are SE groundceus and DA from m-ray while both physical attacker have hard time switching in cause sacred fire can burn them and BB can do high damage so only way is hoping it doesn't burn ur groundceus because it takes unboosted SE from it.

Fears are always a threat to my team as most of the team around them consists rapid spinner and my deo-s is not that much bulky to take up 3 or more hits from a good physical stats mon or special stats so its pretty difficult only thing that can be used is marshadow and that too with substitute up.

Webs!
Webs setters like smeargle or shuckle gives hard time to team as smeargle can set anytime between the game and same for shuckle and where shuckle mosty runs mental herb so its pretty useless to taunt it,if ur opponent is good ad experienced web user he/she will probably set hazards as per the condition and any player will set webs for this team as i got mons whose speed is high from general things and gets speed ties with others so yeah best option is to set up DD at right time and aim for sweep and kill 3 or 4 of opponents mons and then u can end the game with other mons lefs on ur side.

As you know m-ray runs different sets the scarf set eventually gives hard time to this team as u know it gets more speed than both marsh and arceus so it can KO my 4 mon xerneas,marshadow,arceus-steel and mray as it got higher speed only thing i do to check it is predict a ascent and switch to arceus-steel and if they switch i can either get idea whether its scarf or other item also getting rocks helps a lot as everytime u force it to switch it looses 25% when it again enter so it raises ur chances to kill it with priority moves that this team excess.

At the end i guess this OST will do,eh i like this and its my battle music too hope you guys will like it too.
Thank You
For reading the RMT hope you liked it.
Feel free to tell ur suggestion i will appreciate them. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)