WCop XI General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Well, I understand what you said about merging USA Metro with East. But I also understand that merge would be too uber, dunno.
It's Pokemon, buddy. There are no skills involved. You bring the better team, you win. You don't miss your Focus Blasts, you win. Your opponent misses his Focus Blasts, you win. You paralyze your opponents, you win. Your opponents get paralyzed, you win. Any of the reserve happens, you lose.

There's very minimal skills involved in Pokemon. It simply comes down to smart and dumb people. Smart people will usually win if the matchup and luck is neutral.

If more info is needed, let me know and I'll explain everything in depth.

It's Pokemon, buddy. There are no skills involved. You bring the better team, you win. You don't miss your Focus Blasts, you win. Your opponent misses his Focus Blasts, you win. You paralyze your opponents, you win. Your opponents get paralyzed, you win. Any of the reserve happens, you lose.

There's very minimal skills involved in Pokemon. It simply comes down to smart and dumb people. Smart people will usually win if the matchup and luck is neutral.

If more info is needed, let me know and I'll explain everything in depth.
And that is why Iron Head Scarf Jirachi is a *****

Seriously. Jirachi, Clefable and Gliscor should die burned to death.

Last edited:

Tele

a quality human being
Rofl i laugh at those who say: "omg if we merge metro and east noone is gonna beat them" as if pkmn is pure skill. Go play some haxball if u want some pure skill.
Its not like if u merge 2 teams Its gonna be 20 Vs 10 Its still 10 Vs 10
Honestly i think they wouldnt even make r2 but thats my opinion
I couldnt care less anyway

leremyju

Banned deucer.
I think we need cultural diversity in World Cup, to truly represent the world,

We can split Germany along an arbitrary "Berlin wall" shown here http://www.berlin-germany-fanclub.com/support-files/berlin-wall-map-002.pdf to create two teams, East Germany and West Germany

Also England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales have different customs and cultures, we shoudk have four seperate teams instead of UK,

Also, how can u lump curry loving Indians who worship cows with the oriental Chinese? The two are way different, let's split Asia into two teams, Asia Yellow (China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, etc...) and Asia Brown (india, Bangladesh, etc..)

EDIT: I forgot about Latin America, we can combine them with the other South American countries (not Brazil included) and form Mexico

EDIT2: How could I forget about beloved Zamrock, a Mongolian. Last year he was forced to play for Team Asia, suppressing his culture and heritage and forced to be associated as an Asian, let's have team Mongolia so he can represent his culture.
In addition, Afrabs are Arabs and Africa, two different areas that are very different, while Arabs are busy doing jihad, Africans are doing stuff (I'm not ignorant I just don't know much about Africa). Let's have the Arabs become team ISIS and Africa become team Africa

Please consider this proposition M Dragon

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.
how can u supress the feelings of entire nations and regions, something must be done about this injustice.

EDIT: I think BKC is mad there is not a team representing his Slavic roots, another "elite player of our community" who has no team he can truly share his culture with

Last edited:
I think we need cultural diversity in World Cup, to truly represent the world,

We can split Germany along an arbitrary "Berlin wall" shown here http://www.berlin-germany-fanclub.com/support-files/berlin-wall-map-002.pdf to create two teams, East Germany and West Germany

Also England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales have different customs and cultures, we shoudk have four seperate teams instead of UK,

Also, how can u lump curry loving Indians who worship cows with the oriental Chinese? The two are way different, let's split Asia into two teams, Asia Yellow (China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, etc...) and Asia Brown (india, Bangladesh, etc..)

EDIT: I forgot about Latin America, we can combine them with the other South American countries (not Brazil included) and form Mexico

EDIT2: How could I forget about beloved Zamrock, a Mongolian. Last year he was forced to play for Team Asia, suppressing his culture and heritage and forced to be associated as an Asian, let's have team Mongolia so he can represent his culture.
In addition, Afrabs are Arabs and Africa, two different areas that are very different, while Arabs are busy doing jihad, Africans are doing stuff (I'm not ignorant I just don't know much about Africa). Let's have the Arabs become team ISIS and Africa become team Africa

Please consider this proposition M Dragon
Wcop with 150 countries gg :pimp:

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys it's me ブラッドトテム (blood totem to u unenlightened gaijin wwwwwwwwwww)

I'm just posting here to let you know after sitting out from wcop this year (i could have easily played for UK with my awesome ORAS skills), I will be signing up for team Asia next year as I no longer wish to betray my homeland the great 日本. Now, all you mods are probably frantically checking my IP upon reading this but let me tell you this is a fruitless endeavor. As a ronin samurai honing my bushido, I am forced to use a VPN to safely hide my online presence. I saw from the pomman debacle that evidence such as a passport is not good enough so I will post some IRREFUTABLE evidence that I am Japanese for you which can be seen in the hide tags bellow.

edit @ bellow: actually romance of the three kingdoms was based loosely on this anime http://myanimelist.net/anime/4262/Koihime†Musou

Last edited:

I'm just posting here to let you know after sitting out from wcop this year (i could have easily played for UK with my awesome ORAS skills), I will be signing up for team Asia next year as I no longer wish to betray my homeland the great 日本. Now, all you mods are probably frantically checking my IP upon reading this but let me tell you this is a fruitless endeavor. As a ronin samurai honing my bushido, I am forced to use a VPN to safely hide my online presence. I saw from the pomman debacle that evidence such as a passport is not good enough so I will post some IRREFUTABLE evidence that I am Japanese for you which can be seen in the hide tags bellow.

edit @ bellow: actually romance of the three kingdoms was based loosely on this anime http://myanimelist.net/anime/4262/Koihime†Musou
WTF the Idolmaster still exists

wheres your crusty bodypillow my man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)