Deeply Fast (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Copycat

Was looking through Mega Lop's moveset when I discovered this gem. Copycat has various applications, such as using it after HJK to avoid Protect crashing, using it on U-Turns to turn out of Mew, getting up hazards etc. Used vs rozes

Mystline (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword

Nothing too special, Waterium Z on Keldeo over Fightinium Z hits stuff such as Mew / Clefable harder. Used vs PDC
252 SpA Keldeo Hydro Vortex (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Clefable: 327-385 (82.9 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

Drowning (Toxapex) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Infestation
- Toxic

- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Shed Shell pex was an idea ABR came up with that seemed perfect vs Jamvad, and many other people started using soon after. Another unique feature of this toxapex set is the lack of haze, instead opting for Toxic, and Infestation > Scald. Obviously trapping something that is toxic'd can be very potent, but infestation is also generally useful for the chip it deals every turn and the freedom it gives for switching, especially when you want to set up tspikes vs a team with a grounded poison type that is susceptable to magma storm heatran. Toxic is also just great for defoggers like mew/mantine/zap and can cover most setup sweepers like haze, although you do of course have to watch out for substitute. Scald is pretty fair here to burn pokemon like celesteela and not give lando mostly free switches, although I really like infestation especially with a partner like heatran.

circles (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Punishment

Run of the mill scarf lando except the 4th move is the result of me beating my head over how to beat cm reuniclus. I even ended up playing a reuniclus! Wait till he uses the 4th calm mind before punishing the greedy green glob; also spend some time to knock it off and waste recover pp, and perhaps throw in a few uturns till they feel really safe or get pp stalled out of recovers (assuming you're using the team abr and I made for jamvad).

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Roost

When zamrock suggested this my first reaction was "nah focus blast is too important... unless I have dugtrio" so I decided to roll with it, and eventually the team came out pretty nicely and I felt like HP Electric was actually really important for beating mantine teams and really improved my rain matchup (which I also played, I can't tell you how good it feels to have a tech like this actually work out (of course, flogearna completely wrecked me though ;_;)). Mantine actually eats hp elec up p nicely so u still have to predict well, but at least your main breaker isn't completely walled by it.

Tyranitar @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 16 Def / 160 SpA / 20 SpD
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

This was my favorite set on my zard-y team and I'm really sad I didn't get a chance to show him off. Shuca berry allows me to answer Pinsir (assuming eq) and also check mons like lando, garchomp, and even zygarde (sorta). It's been a while since I ran my calcs for him but iirc the Satk evs nab the KO on garchomp after rocks (and also knock out most offensive lando in one hit), and the hp + defense lets me live a +2 eq from chomp after rocks. The sdef is for bug buzz volc iirc and the atk does a hefty chunk to zap, ensuring that even max hp / max speed variants will get knocked out by edge + sand. Originally I had rocks on tar but I moved them to ferro and threw on EQ to nail heatran and magearna, who you check if its a boltbeam cm variant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)