NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare yourselves approved by shade

This is a 16 player NOC theme, that uses Bastard elements (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bastard_Mod)

Daystart, with 96 hour (4 day) days, and 48 hour (2 day) nights.

Rules (inspiration taken from DLE and Whydon)
1. Don't talk to anybody about the game besides in the game thread, unless your role says otherwise. If someone attempts to break this rule, report it immediately
2. Do not talk to any eliminated players about the game. If an eliminated player attempts to talk to you, please inform me as soon as possible
3. If any person gets a majority of votes on them during the day the day ends and the person is lynched.
3. At end of days whoever has the most votes on them will get lynched.
4. In the event of a tied lynch, the player who achieved the most amound of votes first is eliminated
5. Once the deadline hits there is no more talking whatsoever. Even if I am not around to call deadline you should refrain from posting once deadline arrives. Votes made after the deadline will not be counted.
6. Do not screenshot or quote your role PM or results.
7. Do not edit or delete posts.
8. Don't like posts or make posts during the night phase or if you are not in the game/if you are dead.
9. Be nice, it's a game. Arguing is encouraged fine but personal jabs that have nothing to do with the game will not be tolerated.
10. Do not attempt to take advantage of any loopholes in the rules
11. Standard smogon and circus maximus rules still apply.

Players:
1. Blazade Lynched day 4. Vanilla Townie (converted to cult)
2. Metal Sonic Former Hope Lynched Day 7. Roleblocker
3. Aubisio Killed night 4. Vanilla Townie
4. Da Letter El Lynched day 5. Compulsive tourist (hidden madman)
5. Jalmont Texas Cloverleaf Killed Night 5. Cop of all Trades
6. Haruno Killed night 3. ???
7. XnadrojX Killed night 7. Saulas
8. Hawkie. Killed night 1. Rolestopper
9. Flyhn Killed Night 3. Vanilla Townie
10. tonithetourguide Lynched day 3. Rolestopper
11. shubaka17 Fenrir Aesir ScorrchingTheaph Lynched Day 6. 1-shot lynchproof Hirsute Arsonist (converted to Odd-night ascetic black goo)
12. Champ1604 Winner! Serial Killer 1-shot strongman Roleblocker
13. ItzViper482 Endgamed. Odd-night ascetic Black Goo
14. MoodyCloud Killed night 2. Vanilla Townie
15. acidphoenix lynched day 2. Tentacled Psychiatrist
16. DeathByWobbuffet lynched day 1. doc of all trades

Subs:
Hitmonleet

Last edited:
I cc bastard. Clearly we have a liar out in the open already~

Lynch ItzViper482
yeah the liar is probably u. dont really understand why u RVS jumped on someone who'd already posted when the general goal is to get everyone active & involved

maybe im reading too far into this but this post just pings me i cant explain the rest atm

Also vote Haruno

Because even if they are town they will actively help scum win

Be warned there is probably going to be more scum than a simple mafia

Maybe a cult

Probably a standalone

yeah the liar is probably u. dont really understand why u RVS jumped on someone who'd already posted when the general goal is to get everyone active & involved

maybe im reading too far into this but this post just pings me i cant explain the rest atm
I mean it can also be used to test reactions. I agree with xnad that you're overreading this, don't really think it's necessarily scummy. At least you're starting discussion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)