What are your feelings about CAP 7th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose this topic not to just state my own thoughts about the title, but rather hear yours. I just want to say a few things.

- We need to create a CAP ultra beast, I will propose soon one dark/electric, ultra beasts are extremely broken, much more then I thought when I heard about their stats and the ability beast boost. If not all of them become ubers we could make our for CAP.

- I think that CAP pokes are still superior than the new pokes and I particularly would prefer some of them in the game than the majority of these new pokes, the new pokes are extremely slow for example and I think that: they will affect CAP obviously, but the CAP ones will not become useless like what happens every new gen with a lot of pokes.

Hello there RodrigoShirona!

Unfortunately this is not exactly how CAP works...

Fist of all you need permission to post here if you are not making a RMT. This also is not the way we start work new mons, we usually go through vigorous step by step process. For more details on this process then this is the place!

If you have some questions ask here and for more on our forum rules then this will help you!

Hope I helped :3

I'm not native english speaker, so I think I was not well understood.

I know the CAP process, when I said "soon" I did not really mean very soon, but I will follow the entire process.

I didn't know about these permissions to post, so I apologize and and will do not be worried if this post is deleted, my intention is tried to create something like an off-topic discussion thread.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Can I post here? I think I can post here...

Honestly, the Tapus looks to be one of the best checks to the ever infamous Colosoil. Despite its Psychic Typing, Lele's Psychic Terrain can stop Sucker Punch and resists Pursuit. Bulu can switch into all of Colosoil's moves fairly easily and do massive damage, if not KO, with its Grass or Fairy STAB moves. Fini, while not as effective as the former, can digest any of its moves and hit it back with its respective STAB.

As for Tapu Koko, well that's out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)