What is your profession?

After some years of wandering about, I finally discovered what I really like doing.

I am a Luthier, and I work at a small workshop in town.

I am currently studying and practicing careful woodworking, to, one day, start carving my favourite characters on wood. (Pokémon)

A picture of my current project:

21730977_1861274907221711_7192573651738051753_n.jpg

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That's rlly cool dude! Record what it sounds like when it's finished and post it ITT imo.

Anyway, currently I'm technically a NEET, although I do a lot of babysitting (both daytime and nighttime babysitting) and I'm currently doing a lot of Ebaying too, which is eating up a lot of hours that I'd otherwise spend doing NEET things. I just haven't really decided what I want to do with myself, so spending time just amassing money is probably a more productive use of my time than spending 9k/year on a uni course that I might not even want to be doing.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That's rlly cool dude! Record what it sounds like when it's finished and post it ITT imo.

Anyway, currently I'm technically a NEET, although I do a lot of babysitting (both daytime and nighttime babysitting) and I'm currently doing a lot of Ebaying too, which is eating up a lot of hours that I'd otherwise spend doing NEET things. I just haven't really decided what I want to do with myself, so spending time just amassing money is probably a more productive use of my time than spending 9k/year on a uni course that I might not even want to be doing.
i saw "9k/" and for a second there i was like "MARTIN NO"

I am currently working at a recording studio. My university owns a small studio to aid students taking communication classes, so I wander around here as an intern helping them. Unfortunately the Music students have their own spaces, so I mostly record voice-overs here :[ for commercials and things like that. I also deal with audio equipments for ppl that produces movies and stuff like that here. is pretty cool, but unlikely they hire me after the internship :[

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm a historian in a country that treats historians like shit (hooray Brazil...), especially when you research Medieval History. Currently I'm finishing masters and trying to apply for PhD. I guess till I become a professor I'll have to teach History at high school, which i might start doing next year. I'm also training to be a russian language teacher and a professional translator and interpreter. I also want to do artistic bakery or be a voice actor, though it takes money and time to train for those :(

EV

Banned deucer.
I was the business development center manager at a car dealership until yesterday. On Monday, I start as the accounting administrator for accounts receivable and new car inventory for the same dealership. (Sounds like a downgrade but it actually pays more.)

I'm currently a cadet pilot in training but one day I do want to welcome humanity to the future of aviation by creating my own solar powered plane that has at least 80% the horsepower of the regular boeing 747 and the airbus A380. I really hope it can be achieved within the next 6 decades :)

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
I'm a maths student. Got myself an Investment Banking internship for next summer (Global Markets for those wondering). Hopefully going into that field. Not as boring as it sounds lol

I work retail and let me tell you, whoever said "the customer is always right" never spoke with a customer.

But it also is fun to explain everything in my area (I work in the videogames section).

Its a job I love to hate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)