What is your profession?

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm an aerospace test engineer, I work at Boeing designing commercial airplanes. Give it 10 years and I'll have learned enough where you'll be flying on something that I personally certified will not crash. Whether that makes you excited or terrified to fly is up to you.

Last edited:

Raidx

Banned deucer.
I have no profession atm. Ever since I graduated HS almost 4 years ago I was never sure about what I wanted to do since no jobs/careers interested me in the slightest, but now I'm thinking about composing video game music since I love VGM and respect it immensely (way more than I should, haha). So I guess you can say I'm an aspiring VGM composer :)

I work seasonally as a sales representative at a life insurance company (called Ivari). Since I'm still finishing my bcomm, I only work during the summer, but I hope to retain this position and work full time once I graduate. Essentially, I am responsible for negotiating life insurance contracts with potential customers, and must also conduct research to provide recommendations for customer segments. In other words, it's my job to find gullible people and trick them into buying life insurance by convincing them that they might die tomorrow and to think of their family, etc.

Last edited:
Currently an undergraduate math student with no idea what I want to do yet, graduate school seems like a lot but it's still a possibility I guess. Sophomore atm and people tell me I have time but I still feel pressured to pick a track haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)