Where is your profile pic from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Over on the Battle Tree Discord, Snorlax 3 & 4--the obscenely powerful Life Orb set that's been hunting Trainers since the Subway days, and the Assault Vest set that laughs at special attackers in more modern times--are among the biggest headaches we currently face. No matter what kind of team you're running in Tree, these fuckers present a threat to ending your streak (and possibly your patience & sanity).

Of course, since I'm a Battle Facility Bot Wannabe, such misery merely sustains me, and I like paying tribute to the facility sets that people claim "aren't competitive" but can still fuck you up. Also, I've re-created these sets for my own use in Sun, to add to the agony on Battle Spot.

Hubriz

The Haruspex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It's just a random Pokemon. Smogon decided that a pink snakefish would be a fitting representative for me.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My current avatar is from Re: Cutie Honey, but that'll very quickly become outdated just like at least two of the posts on this page alone (probably more tho 'cuz I don't recognise some of the things in these avatars) and about 80% of all the posts in this thread.

Anyway, I'm bored of this thread constantly popping up in my alerts thanks to one-liners that neither myself nor anyone else on the entire site actually wants to read. Between that and the "oudated posts" thing I don't see much merit in leaving this open. Locking; come at me #nazimod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)