Who can deal the most damage?

A +6 Att. Power-Tricked Impish Shuckle with a Metronome, Defense Curl, and Rollout can do the most if it's facing a -6 Def. Lv. 1 Yamna with 0 Defense and 0 HP IVs

A +6 Att. Power-Tricked Impish Shuckle with a Metronome, Defense Curl, and Rollout can do the most if it's facing a -6 Def. Lv. 1 Yamna with 0 Defense and 0 HP IVs
Lol, isn't the damage output on Rollout #5 to Lv. ! Yamna with 0 Def IVs and EVs like 216million?

I'm pretty sure it's level 100 max SpA (IVs/EVs), Flash Fire activated 6+ Heatran's Eruption at full health, against a level 1 Paras with minumum HP/SpD (IVs/EVs), with the dry skin ability in the sun xD xD xD xD

Choice banded, sleeping Shuckle, using sleeptalk, with the 3 other moves being rollout, power trick, and defense curl. Hax makes it happen in the right order.

CB, Huge Power/Pure Power swapped (can't remember which one gave the full 2x boost), +6 Atk/defense curlled, last turn of rollout, power trick shuckle

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
he can be tricked a band after the defence curl, though xD
and he might as well be poisoned and guts activated by a long ass ability swap chains with some help against the opponent, or get huge/pure power, whichever one keeps the *2
js
edit:dammit ninja

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lickilicky's Explosion would be most powerful in terms of raw power (2212). Kyogre's Rain-boosted Water Spout for non-Self KO moves would come next (1478).

For non-Self KO physical moves, Guts-activated Machamp's Focus Punch would be highest (1329). If you're looking for a non-recharge physical move it would be Close Combat from Guts-activated Machamp (1063).

2sly4u is the first one who was correct and J 12ock correctly stated the approximate amount! I think there is enough info, but maybe if I said "Who can potentially deal the most damage"? I accidentally made this right before school started and didn't have the time to delete it or give more info. (I just typed it up so it would remind me later.) Sorry again! Check out the quote from below and here's the link! Bulbapedia Max Damage

Can Shuckle learn any attack increasing moves (that is if they can be used after power trick and +6 defense)? Just wondering (shuckle has little to no competetive value). Then you can just baton pass defense boosts.

EEEEERRR!!! Wrong. I should get a mod to lock this. I already posted the answer twice, and yet you still get it wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)