Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm interested in this:
#371 Bagon
Nickname: Dreadnought
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
OT: Aleistar ID: 09145
Special thanks to CystemicCondition from Reddit for hatching it for me.

See my thread for something that catches your eye
Hey, I'd be interested in:
♂
Nickname: Joffrey
Modest
Hustle
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:

To everybody with whom I have pending trades: I'm all done with finals so feel free to bother me as much as you want. I'm going to be updating my thread more regularly too, especially with TSV hatches.

ALSO: I finally got myself a powersaves to celebrate summer, will offer credits to anyone experienced who can walk me through cloning/TMM/ESV checking etc...

I am interested in your ha 4 em slowpoke and ha 4 em alomomola. For trade I have to offer a ha 5iv 4 egg move feebas in a dreamball and then a ha 5iv 4 em feebas also in a dreamball. Let me know if you are interested.

I am interested in your ha 4 em slowpoke and ha 4 em alomomola. For trade I have to offer a ha 5iv 4 egg move feebas in a dreamball and then a ha 5iv 4 em feebas also in a dreamball. Let me know if you are interested.
sorry, no thanks. thanks for your interest, though

The first two of many shinies to come this summer:

#006 Charmander

Nickname: Black Hole ☼
Nature: Timid | Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower
OT: Kiran | ID: 33981

#204 Pineco

Nickname: Knox
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: nah
OT: Gary | ID: 25315

Shing sparkle sparkle

#063 Abra

Nickname: Mithrandir
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/2/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
Egg Moves: nah
OT: Dorian | ID: 44942

#427 Buneary

Nickname: Mrs Lebowski
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Klutz
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
OT: Aaron | ID: 37590

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast
OT: Trogdor | ID: 02272
Level 40 UT

Is there anything you want for this? can do cloning EV training. I also have KB Latias, Thundurus. Can we negotiate on my wall. PM me if your interested.

check my closed trade thread for your trophy case jolly landorus.
Any chance you're working on any other 6th gen SR projects at this time? Unfortunately none of the three on your thread interest
me at this time, but when you have new stuff please check back

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast
OT: Trogdor | ID: 02272
Level 40 UT

Is there anything you want for this? can do cloning EV training. I also have KB Latias, Thundurus. Can we negotiate on my wall. PM me if your interested.
I can do my own cloning and EV training, and there's not much I really want to trade for my Ho-oh. Also, in the future, please post every detail you can of the 'Mons you're offering if you don't have your own thread.

New shinies, and trying out a new format for them

#285 Shroomish

Nickname: Amanita
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Quick Feet --> Technician
Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Drain Punch
OT: Joey | ID: 15537

#123 Scyther

Nickname: Technetium
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Baton Pass, Quick Guard, Defog
OT: Wease | ID: 14381

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Any chance you're working on any other 6th gen SR projects at this time? Unfortunately none of the three on your thread interest
me at this time, but when you have new stuff please check back
Just recently caught a 5iv modest suicune (12 in attack) if that is of any interest.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PENTAGON/KB LEGENDS
#719 Diancie

Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/14
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274
Level 50 UT
I just posted in the SQSR thread looking for a usable one of these but decided to use the search function and found this! I need it for the Circle of Legends tourney on Battle Spot this weekend, would you be willing to work something out? :)

I just posted in the SQSR thread looking for a usable one of these but decided to use the search function and found this! I need it for the Circle of Legends tourney on Battle Spot this weekend, would you be willing to work something out? :)
Yeah no problem! I can trade it to you any time today, and I'll CYT later on when I'm feeling more decisive.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah no problem! I can trade it to you any time today, and I'll CYT later on when I'm feeling more decisive.
Take your time. I'm about to go to bed, and tomorrow our electricity is being shut off at home for maintenance so I'll probably be out of action until the evening (hopefully I can get online at the same time as you sometime before / during the competition haha).

Take your time. I'm about to go to bed, and tomorrow our electricity is being shut off at home for maintenance so I'll probably be out of action until the evening (hopefully I can get online at the same time as you sometime before / during the competition haha).
It looks like Eastern US time and AEST don't get along very well, but if your evening/night time tomorrow corresponds with my morning time, I will certainly be around. You can just PM me when you know you'll be able to trade and something will get worked out.

Hi, i'm interested in your hp-grass raikou. I could offer you a self-Rngd Latios with Defog and hp-fire in return. It would be a clone and already trained.

Here's the data:

Latios
31/4/31/30/31/30 (Hp-Fire)
Nature: Timid
OT: Merit
ID: 65516
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region.
Level: 50
EVs: 248 SpAtk, 248 Spd, 4 HP, 4 Def, 4 SpDef (optimized for level 50)

Attacks:
Draco
Psyshock
HP
Defog

Hope thats enough, ask me if you need more data. :)

If it hasn't already been taken, I would like that Timid HP Ice Thundurus. Sadly, I don't have any great pokemon.

These are all the 5 IV HA Pokemon I can breed. They all can have a nature of Bold, Gentle, Mild, Modest, Calm, Adamant, Relaxed, Impish, Sassy, Careful, Timid, Jolly or Lax.

HA Vulpix, HA Eevee w/Yawn, Curse, Wish, HA Torkoal w/Yawn, Clear Smog, HA Gabite, HA Gothita, HA Snivy, HA Bulbasaur, HA Sableye, HA Dratini, HA Froakie, HA Gligar, HA Shellos

Axew, Scyther/Scizor, Ralts, Gastly/Gengar, Darumaka, , Frillish, Marill, Starly, Shellos, Lotad, Noibat, Dratini, Swablu, Heracross, Pinsir, Treeko, Torchick, Mudkip, Piplup, Totodile, Chikorita, Oshawat, Tepig, Trapinch, Absol, Dweeble, Budew, Amoongus, Staryu, Ferrothorn, Bagon, Solosis, Ferroseed, Magnemite, Spheal, Bouffalant, Beldum, Feebas, Flabebe, , Snorlax, Charmander, Squirtle, Sneasel, Growlithe, Drillbur, Skorpi, Aerodactyl, Skarmory, Gyrados, Porygon.

Quick update:
#302 Sableye

Nickname: Kaleidoscope
Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Recover, Nasty Plot,
OT: | ID:

Hi, i'm interested in your hp-grass raikou. I could offer you a self-Rngd Latios with Defog and hp-fire in return. It would be a clone and already trained.

Here's the data:

Latios
31/4/31/30/31/30 (Hp-Fire)
Nature: Timid
OT: Merit
ID: 65516
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region.
Level: 50
EVs: 248 SpAtk, 248 Spd, 4 HP, 4 Def, 4 SpDef (optimized for level 50)

Attacks:
Draco
Psyshock
HP
Defog

Hope thats enough, ask me if you need more data. :)
I generally prefer stuff that's UT, but if it's in a matching Pokeball I may be interested.

If it hasn't already been taken, I would like that Timid HP Ice Thundurus. Sadly, I don't have any great pokemon.

These are all the 5 IV HA Pokemon I can breed. They all can have a nature of Bold, Gentle, Mild, Modest, Calm, Adamant, Relaxed, Impish, Sassy, Careful, Timid, Jolly or Lax.

HA Vulpix, HA Eevee w/Yawn, Curse, Wish, HA Torkoal w/Yawn, Clear Smog, HA Gabite, HA Gothita, HA Snivy, HA Bulbasaur, HA Sableye, HA Dratini, HA Froakie, HA Gligar, HA Shellos

Axew, Scyther/Scizor, Ralts, Gastly/Gengar, Darumaka, , Frillish, Marill, Starly, Shellos, Lotad, Noibat, Dratini, Swablu, Heracross, Pinsir, Treeko, Torchick, Mudkip, Piplup, Totodile, Chikorita, Oshawat, Tepig, Trapinch, Absol, Dweeble, Budew, Amoongus, Staryu, Ferrothorn, Bagon, Solosis, Ferroseed, Magnemite, Spheal, Bouffalant, Beldum, Feebas, Flabebe, , Snorlax, Charmander, Squirtle, Sneasel, Growlithe, Drillbur, Skorpi, Aerodactyl, Skarmory, Gyrados, Porygon.
Like everywhere on Smogon, my Thundy is cloned, re: bolded. Honestly, though, as far as 6th gen SRs go it's pretty garbage and I only really have it there for personal reference... plus your breedables I either already have or not interested in at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)