Not open for further replies.
Trade thread coming soon
Rules here are simple:
1. Post offers here
2. All trades are finalized once completed, meaning no refunds
3. I have the right to decline offers, please don't be rude if I do
4. Breeding project requests are taken via pm
5. All 'Mons are Fully Redistributable

I can't clone, if you will clone for me I am willing to trade 'Mons for having them cloned

Nothing here for you?
I will do breeding requests as I have way too much free time, just ask me about a 'Mon obtainable in Omega Ruby or Black 2 along with natures, preffered iv's, ability, and egg moves, I'll hunt it down and get on it just be aware that the more egg moves or perfect IVs requested the longer it will take

My test is very time consuming but accurate, I start with a lvl1 UT Mon then save and train it, tracking its stats on an IV calculator until I have exact IVs or lvl15, th . I record the IVs and SR to return to having an UT Mon

Last edited:
All Pokemon are caught/bred & hatched by me
IGNS:
OR: Master006
B2: Master
E: Master
Thank you to Most for the 6iv Ditto
All 'Mons have 0 evs

Mespirt (Bold) LV 50
Levitate
17/7/31/9/31/31
Caught in Ultra Ball

Tornadus-T (Impish) LV 50
Regenerator
31/31/10/17/15/31
Moves: Extrasensory-Agility-Air Slash-Crunch

Suicune (Hardy) LV 50
Pressure
IVs: 31/13/31/15/31/3
Moves: Calm Mind-Ice Beam-Mirror Coat-Rest
Caught in Ultra Ball

Virizion (Careful) LV 50
Justified
3/31/31/31/27/21
Moves: Retaliate-Giga Drain-Sacred Sword-Swords Dance

All in standard ball
LV1 Female
Defiant
30/31/31/7/9/31
HP type: Dragon

Lv13 Male
Defiant
4-9/31/31/0/31/4
HP type: Water
Notes: messed up with the IV test, EVs reset
More to come, iv tests take time

Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
Various Dex fillers
Any shinys
Event legends

Last edited:
i got quite a bit of spitbacks i can give you for free
will be collecting one of each from pokemon bank and i'll let you know so we can arrange the trade

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.
These apply, regardless of if you're just "trading spitbacks".

These apply, regardless of if you're just "trading spitbacks".
Sorry I forgot the iv rule, I will try calculating them, but doesn't it generally just give a large set of possibilities for level 1 pokes?
Also can I have time to get it done, SRing spiritomb atm

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry I forgot the iv rule, I will try calculating them, but doesn't it generally just give a large set of possibilities for level 1 pokes?
Yep, which is why we say explicitly. You can check them with any battle type that auto levels them to 50 or 100 with sufficient accuracy.

Yep, which is why we say explicitly. You can check them with any battle type that auto levels them to 50 or 100 with sufficient accuracy.
Which battle modes bring them up? I tried Google but only found modes that leveled down to 50

Hey man, welcome to Smogon. Could you CMT for that Spiritomb you're offering?
642 - Thundurus ♂
OT: Uka Uka ID: 06257
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31 | 10 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 - (HP Ice)
Moves: Heal Block | Agility | Discharge | Crunch
Tournament prize, distributed by Uka Uka on /vp/
Would you do this?

642 - Thundurus ♂
OT: Uka Uka ID: 06257
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31 | 10 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 - (HP Ice)
Moves: Heal Block | Agility | Discharge | Crunch
Tournament prize, distributed by Uka Uka on /vp/
Would you do this?
No, sorry. You'd have to pick something with less value.

No, sorry. That Spiritomb of yours isn't particularly worth a lot, as opposed to the Pokemon you're asking from me.
Yeah got pretty unlucky on the IVs but I was tired of resetting for it to just use momento before I could catch it :/

if you are still there, got a box + 20 spitbacks for ya... will be on today, let me know if u can trade
sorry been busy with family and my new B2 cartridge, I'm back to working on my OR and this trade thread and am most definitly still interested in those spitbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)