SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Even though there hasn't been an official Wonder Trade Wednesday for weeks, I managed to get a shiny Psyduck last week, which is pretty cool, since Psyduck and Golduck is one of the nice shinies I didn't have yet.

Turns out I have a bit of a problem with Wonder Trade Wednesday.

Why? Because I had to work last Wednesday way past the stream, and it seems that today, for whatever reason, there won't be a stream (should put that in the Bad Luck category).

So, I'm starting Wonder Trade Wednesday at 8:00 PM, with or without Nappy. I'd really appreciate if at least some of you guys joined me, and spread the word. I'd hate to receive nothing but trash in exchange for my 4 and 5 IV Snorunt hatchlings, so I'm really hoping some of you will help me in cleaning out the Wonder Trash.

I don't know if I'm working next Wednesday past the stream time (if there even is one next week), so I have to take my chances, and go forward with this.

I'll be wonder trading at least 20-30 pokemon tonight, I'll update my post with the most valuable trade/pokemon after every 10 pokemon traded..let's see if I can fish something out like that last 6 iv jap ditto.​
Batch 1: Snorlax: Timid | 5 IVs | Thick Fat | JPN
Moveset: Fissure/Counter/Whirlwind/Curse

Batch 2: Feebas: Calm | 5 IVs | Oblivious | US
Moveset: Confuse Ray/Haze/Hypnosis/Mirror Coat

Batch 3: Ralts(Shiny): Jolly | 6 IVs | Trace | US
Moveset: Destiny Bond/Mean Look/Shadow Sneak/Memento

Last edited:
Edit: I have next Wednesday off. Though given that I have everyday except Thursday off next week, I'll be trying to get in some extra hours. Hopefully, I'll be able to get in Tuesday, and maybe even Monday, so I have a valid reason to give myself a pause on Wednesday (if I do both Mon. and Tues., my feet will need the break!).

I'm still WTing though. I haven't done so for two weeks!

I honestly had no idea wonder trade Wednesday was a thing. I'll make sure to hit that up next week though.
You should totally do that. And it is even more fun if you're constantly breeding. It's fun, seeing what everybody is breeding, and when you get a breedject you haven't gotten a decent example of.

I used to store my breedjects on Pokébank. Now they can go where they can be of some use. I'm very happy with that.

Well, I guess that explains the otherwise ridiculous Pokemon I got last Wednesday including like several shinies.
I know! Isn't it fantastic?

Everybody did a pretty good job tonight. It started slow, but I ended up getting some pretty cool breedjects to put away for future projects, and even got a shiny Voltorb, who if I don't raise in AS, will be fun to raise in Sun! Ruby Jiselle, thank god for you indeed!

You should totally do that. And it is even more fun if you're constantly breeding. It's fun, seeing what everybody is breeding, and when you get a breedject you haven't gotten a decent example of.

I used to store my breedjects on Pokébank. Now they can go where they can be of some use. I'm very happy with that.

I know! Isn't it fantastic?

Everybody did a pretty good job tonight. It started slow, but I ended up getting some pretty cool breedjects to put away for future projects, and even got a shiny Voltorb, who if I don't raise in AS, will be fun to raise in Sun! Ruby Jiselle, thank god for you indeed!
Is it just all day on Wednesday, or does it tend to be mostly toward the evening? Also, do ORAS and XY have the same wonder trade? Cause the entirety of my pc is full of breed rejects in XY, whereas in ORAS I have nothing really...

I'll be wonder trading at least 20-30 pokemon tonight, I'll update my post with the most valuable trade/pokemon after every 10 pokemon traded..let's see if I can fish something out like that last 6 iv jap ditto.​
Batch 1: Snorlax: Timid | 5 IVs | Thick Fat | JPN
Moveset: Fissure/Counter/Whirlwind/Curse

Batch 2: Feebas: Calm | 5 IVs | Oblivious | US
Moveset: Confuse Ray/Haze/Hypnosis/Mirror Coat

Batch 3: Ralts(Shiny): Jolly | 6 IVs | Trace | US
Moveset: Destiny Bond/Mean Look/Shadow Sneak/Memento
^
Updated~

Well during the first two groups I was slightly surprised by the amount of breedjects I was getting as I don't find them completely useless seeing as I can chain breed most of these for egg moves I've yet to obtain for specific pokemon, so this was nice. That last group however was atrocious but then the 10th and last pokemon I wonder traded I ended up getting that shiny ralts in return, the OT is Hinaru and she even had her twitter posted via her in-game message which was Hinaru777, I don't have twitter but I do thank her. THe shiny Ralts even came with a dawn stone & pokerus..while even being completely EV trained at level 1..hmm..lol. Wonder Trade Wednesdays huh? I'll be doing this more often..

I've gotten two shinies from Wonder Trades recently (a Goomy named "Simon" and a Porygon2 named "Rubber Duck").

My personal favorite thing I got recently, though, was a Tentacool named "2cool4skool", which I've actually been using in Y because I didn't have any better Water-types (also because that name is great).

Wonder trade has soured me on some pokemon. I remember at one point in my life liking Froakie, Zigzagoon, Fletchling, and Wingull. I didn't even care for Wurmple or Luvdisc but now I detest them.

On the plus side, I got what looks like a legit shiny Reshiram the other night.

Reactions: JES
Is it just all day on Wednesday, or does it tend to be mostly toward the evening? Also, do ORAS and XY have the same wonder trade? Cause the entirety of my pc is full of breed rejects in XY, whereas in ORAS I have nothing really...
Nappy starts it around 8 PM every Wednesday, except for when he can't (like last night). However, he's on week 98, and after week 100, he'll stop the streams, so it will be up to fans like us to keep Wonder Trade Wednesday alive.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
A couple of months ago, I absolutely wrecked some scrub online. On Wonder Trade.
They traded me a Tentacool called "kill muslims"; naturally, I was shocked that someone could write something so dumb. That's when I realized that the Pokémon I traded back (spitback Shroomish) was named "nah", and I started laughing.
Note to self: Name all future spitbacks "nah".

Anyone plan on trading anything this week? Or perhaps it is too soon to come up with something, so next week? I'll Wonder Trade until I get trash, like always (except for when I've forgotten).

Anyone plan on trading anything this week? Or perhaps it is too soon to come up with something, so next week? I'll Wonder Trade until I get trash, like always (except for when I've forgotten).
I haven't wonder traded for quite awhile. With gen 6 coming to a close I might as well wonder trade all those spitbacks filling up my pc. Maybe I'll do it this weekend.

I haven't wonder traded for quite awhile. With gen 6 coming to a close I might as well wonder trade all those spitbacks filling up my pc. Maybe I'll do it this weekend.
I wonder trade on Wednesdays. I miss good old Wonder Trade Wednesdays. Hopefully, WTing will be a retained feature, and we can get Nappy to do it again.

I wonder trade on Wednesdays. I miss good old Wonder Trade Wednesdays. Hopefully, WTing will be a retained feature, and we can get Nappy to do it again.
I only found out about wtw a few months ago, and apparently everything was slowing down at that point, so I never got anything good:( I'd be surprised if wonder trade wasn't a feature on sun and moon, so we should be good in that respect. I'll probably do wtw next week.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Glad to see this thread is still up, was looking for it just last week.

Need to get back on the WT train soon, as I will probably be breeding for 5IV monkeys in the coming days (well, Panpour & Pansage, currently) and will likely have oodles of spitbacks through the coming weekend.

I don't Wonder Trade a lot anymore. I used to WT all my spitbacks from breeding, but having a legitimate 6IV Ditto makes breeding a piece of cake and makes you have barely any spitbacks.

Wonder trading for the first time in a LONG time

Chain one:
Graveler, called floater
--> Volbeat (from: Phil, OT: Phil)
--> Taillow (from: William, OT: Endellion)
--> Magnemite, Japanese nickname, from Japan(from: Dylan, OT: *Japanese*)
--> Charmander (from: Cdk, OT: Cdk), knows Flare Blitz

Chain two:
Pikachu with Light Ball
--> Panpour (from: OP, OT: Red), knew Play Nice
--> Ralts (from: Josef, OT: Josef), knew Destiny Bond
--> Pidgey (from: Skeen, OT: Skeen)
--> Torchic, *Japanese* (from: *Japanese*, OT: *Japanese*), perfect IVs in everything and Adamant... I felt somewhat bad for giving a pidgey lol

Chain three:
Azumarill, called Blue Raichu, holding a Chesto berry
--> Shroomish, *Japanese* (from: Thomas, OT: *Japanese*)
--> Zigzagoon, ZIGZAGI (from: Samy, OT: LISANDRU), holding a potion
I kept it because it was French and I didn't have a French one yet

Chain four:
HA Pikachu holding light ball
--> Scatterbug, WONDERLOG (from: MoP, OT: MoP), German
I kept it because my friend collects the vivillion forms

Chain five:
Heracross
--> Wurmple, Waumpel (from: Dydo Jones, OT: Sasuke)
--> Kirlia (from: Ivan, OT: Ivan)
--> Chimchar, *Japanese* (from: Jio, OT: *Japanese*), 31IVs in Speed and Sp Atk

The Japanese were feeling generous today lol

anyone got a pokemon they traded to somone traded back to them ? i traded a smeargle with dragon rage as its only move and received it back mayb 30 trades later and something told me to look at it and yup OT Dmakk it said lol. i still have yet to come across squirtle that keeps alluding me lol

anyone got a pokemon they traded to somone traded back to them ? i traded a smeargle with dragon rage as its only move and received it back mayb 30 trades later and something told me to look at it and yup OT Dmakk it said lol. i still have yet to come across squirtle that keeps alluding me lol
I did. I got one of my Heracross back that I wonder traded.

I usually wonder chain my breedjects untill i get ones with good natures/egg moves/IVs. i only use my in game battles against my friends and the battle spot is usally just uber noobs (i enjoy wrecking them with my oh so fun gastrodon and Unfezant.) Ive gotten some cool things, like a wild caught shiny zigzagoon (so rare lol) a technician scyther with adamant and perfect attack and speed.
i also got a female adamant dratini with 4 IVs in HP, Attack, Def, and speed

although really it's just wild caught poochyenas and wurmples. at least i can get a few good things out of trading away my bazzilon not-quite-perfect ralts

battle spot is usally just uber noobs
Free battles, I take it? Those are great for messing around.

Anyway, I usually do the same as everyone else: stack up a bunch of breejects and then dump them on Wondertrade. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing as I type this post. 2 boxes full of 4-5 IVs breejects of the Kanto Starters + Pichu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)