SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Oh, so a Celebrate Magikarp I got some time ago maybe was not hacked after all.

Not that I care anyways, it's pure garbage. Not even the Nature is right.

Talking about supposedly obviously hacked Pokemon, some time ago I got a perfect Jolly Level 100 Charizard presumably caught in Kalos. Sounds like an obvious hack, right?

Most likely, but then I noticed something odd:

Now I want it to tag alongside my Ash-Greninja in the battle tree but I don't know how. Especially since it lacks any Egg Moves.
You can breed Battle Bond as an ability right? If so, you should totally do that (assuming you have the time to waste).

You can breed Battle Bond as an ability right? If so, you should totally do that (assuming you have the time to waste).
Besides the fact Siggu meant Charizard, Ash-Greninja can't breed. Its IVs are locked to 20/31/20/31/20/31, though, (I think that's right for the non-flawless stats) so one would only have to SR for the nature when picking it up from the delivery man.

Besides the fact Siggu meant Charizard, Ash-Greninja can't breed. Its IVs are locked to 20/31/20/31/20/31, though, (I think that's right for the non-flawless stats) so one would only have to SR for the nature when picking it up from the delivery man.
Now I wish I soft-reseted for the right nature (Timid). I thought it was locked from when you receive him in the demo.

Guess they were determined to keep Greninjash unique. It's kinda disappointing that the ability can't be bred, though Protean is more reliable.

Now I wish I soft-reseted for the right nature (Timid). I thought it was locked from when you receive him in the demo.

Guess they were determined to keep Greninjash unique. It's kinda disappointing that the ability can't be bred, though Protean is more reliable.
It's locked to Hardy in the demo itself, but can be soft reset when sent over to the main games. Honestly though there would be little point in breeding it, as anyone can download the demo and get Greninja after the main part of the demo is complete, and it's usually barred from entry into the online competitions the same as the box legendary Pokemon and Zygarde.

Getting back to Wonder Trades, I've got a bunch of spitback Telepathy Ralts with Skill Swap I bred in Omega Ruby to make it easier to chain for Regenerator Mareanie, and now I'm left pondering whether I should WT them in Omega Ruby or transfer them up to Sun and WT them there where they'll be more useful. I did WT a bunch of Synchronize Abra I hatched for the recent Global Mission, and got a couple of Mareanie. (though neither had Regenerator. Still, if I want to breed a Merciless one I've got one with the ability) Not much else of note, however...

Last edited:
I gave a random Trumbeak up for Wonder Trade and got a freaking MIMIKYU.

I also put a random low lvl normal type in Oras for wonder Trade and got a Castform.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
dex is completed so i started breeding. when there is breeding, there are spitbacks. when there are spitbacks, there are wonder trades. and when there are wonder trades...
  • a drowzee named "Pokétuber". man what
  • a 4iv ralts...except with a neutral nature.
  • a 0iv grubbin...at level 13...caught in a nest ball...holding a charti berry. what is the message behind this?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
latest find: some guy sent me a level 100 aipom, modest with 0/0/0/31/0/0 IVs, 110% hacked but at least it has pickup

decided to breed a jolly actually usable aipom with it

the 10th egg was shiny

i don't even know anymore

Wonder Trade Wednesdays needs a comeback!
It really does!
I'll be WT a box of this little guy that I've RNG'd today at around 6 PM ( GMT - 3 ). Egg moves, IVs and whether it's shiny or not will be a surprise :)
(I bred it in gen 6, but I'll transfer it over to gen 7 )

Wonder Trading Totodile spitbacks today. Here are some highlights:
1. A strangely low number of early-route crap (4/25)
2. A Relicanth with a Deep Sea Scale (noice)
3. Another Totodile spitback with Thrash / Dragon Dance / Ice Punch (mine had Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet / Metal Claw)
4. WTing the same person twice
5. A Feebas
6. A Female Nest Ball Swablu

Wonder Trading Totodile spitbacks today. Here are some highlights:
1. A strangely low number of early-route crap (4/25)
2. A Relicanth with a Deep Sea Scale (noice)
3. Another Totodile spitback with Thrash / Dragon Dance / Ice Punch (mine had Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet / Metal Claw)
4. WTing the same person twice
5. A Feebas
6. A Female Nest Ball Swablu
Omg, was the Swablu from a trainer named Drake?

Marriland is doing a wonderlocke and gets the viewers to trade when he does. I got a shiny Jumpluff which I'm guessing they wanted to reach Marriland. Thanks anyway!

Wonder Trade lets you trade shiny Celebis? I’m pretty sure it has been shiny locked since gen 3, so I’m surprised the hack check is so sloppy.
Honestly I'm surprised the hack check has any level of competence at all...

Anyway, I've been Wonder Trading off my spitback Lure Ball Regenerator Mareanie lately. The most interesting things I've gotten recently are a level 65 Kommo-o that's been through the Pokemon League... and a German Tapu Lele. It has HP Electric, so I suppose it'll be good for when I get around to the madness of soft resetting the one in my game. Not sure why someone would Wonder Trade it away, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)