NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dle n1? why champ n2? also, what kind of result do you receive when you perform your action?

What is bothering you?
I'm unsure if the former hope kill was a 2nd mafia kill or Earlio vigging him. the threshold for village claims for mafia to gain a kill is still unclear to me (which is why massclaiming before 5 was a stupid idea) and if it was a vig kill, it still leaves you as possible scum.

Da Letter El does the mafia extra kill get triggered at >4 village claims or >5 village claims?

i recieve no result when i perform my action, which is why i said it sucked. I picked dle and champ baed on my own scumreads and stuff i read early on, just felt safe to me

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
why dle n1? why champ n2? also, what kind of result do you receive when you perform your action?

I'm unsure if the former hope kill was a 2nd mafia kill or Earlio vigging him. the threshold for village claims for mafia to gain a kill is still unclear to me (which is why massclaiming before 5 was a stupid idea) and if it was a vig kill, it still leaves you as possible scum.

Da Letter El does the mafia extra kill get triggered at >4 village claims or >5 village claims?
Extra kill is triggered at 5+ town claims. I will not announce if or when this is reached. This kill may be used the night the claims limit is reached or saved for future nights.

so at 5 town claims mafia gets an extra kill

which means if everyone who claimed yesterday is town, which is a strong possibility, then we have to vote here, otherwise mafia gets 2 kills tomorrow night. this is assuming former hope's death was a result of earlio's vig, which is likely considering earlio had fh as a scumread yesterday

thanks haruno

I don't understand why you didn't just do that from the get-go

if you're town then based on what you've said, from your POV I am the only person that could be scum. waiting to vote me until I called you out on it doesn't make sense to me from a town perspective

except.......you just did vote based on me calling you out

you didn't answer the crux of my question - why didn't you just vote me in the beginning of the day if you thought I was the only possible person who could be scum?

vigvig is not scum

I think xx could be scum. it's not a very strong read but it's an inkling in the back of my mind that makes me wary of crossvoting with you since I think both vig and xx are scumreading you harder than they are me

I don't have any specific questions to any of you. I just want to see the kind of shit you guys can throw to each other before deciding. Leaning to Viper rn based on what I've read, but maybe that can change once you guys present your cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)