NU XY NU Cup - Round 2

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the XY NU Cup, the first official tournament of the Neverused Classic! You can find information and resources related to XY NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:
As with the other tier-specific Classic formats, Smogon Championship points will only be rewarded for the playoffs participants.

Round 2:

Shadestep vs. Jarii
Garay oak vs. Kiyo
We Three Kings vs. Akashi
Real FV13 vs. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
TSR vs. zben
TJ vs. zugubu royale
Lycans vs. Marshall.Law
Bad Player vs. Huston)
Teddeh vs. didi
BelmontGabriel vs. dcae
Lennart vs. analysis geek
Megazard vs. Arifeen
Santu vs. Dundies
Yoshizilla315 vs. Leru
Lax vs. DurzaOffTopic
FLCL vs. Star
Feliburn vs. MiyoKa
Shaneghoul vs. Kushalos
AnimeroDaniel vs. gorex
Skelos vs. snagaa
Finchinator vs. Eternally
Wamr vs. HJAD
Shuckleking87 vs. EviGaro
InfernoMonferno vs. Z+V

Deadline is Sunday, October 15th at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4)

if you have any questions about activity calls please feel free to contact me

Last edited:

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Re: Replays
OK so requiring replays is a silly thing to do when a lot of official tournaments don't require them. the biggest reason I wanted to require them outside of the tiers that absolutely need it (DPP/ADV in the case of potential cheating) is that the entire history of these tiers (XY/BW) were erased when replays went down. I'd like to rebuild that with good matches that represent the meta with good players and cool teams.

I understand it's obnoxious to require this regardless of that. I'm removing the replay requirement from the BW and XY cups, but I ask that you guys be charitable and share your teams and experiences with the rest of the community if you feel like doing so. I would deeply appreciate it.

misc stuff:

mistagged Skelos

Drud Shuckleking87 wmartinez101 Huston
you guys had matches that were subbed in late but I have not heard anything about them. I'll give you 24 more hours to respond before I coin flip these.

Gave an extension to Laurens and We Three Kings upon request

Disjunction

BelmontGabriel I mistagged you as well my mistake.

accidentally added jarii twice so it's Yoshizilla315 vs Leru

and apparently watchog and jarii asked for an extension and I forgot so I'll give it to them.

sorry this was way messier than what I'm used to gang lol. apologies for the trouble

Watchog missed our time and then asked to play after 5 PM his time what would be way too late for me. He said take the win if you can't so i suppose i take the win then.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Disjunction being tagged for bwnu reminded me that, because my parents were fucking me around on Saturday, I forgot to post itt on Saturday that my opp gave me the win in r1. If i still don’t go through due to being late that’s fine—don’t rlly mind either way—but considering he “doesn’t have the availability atm” it’d be a bit of a bummer for it to go on activity.

04549C6A-0EF0-455C-A3EA-167B44B638B8.jpeg

Disjunction

Disjunction being tagged for bwnu reminded me that, because my parents were fucking me around on Saturday, I forgot to post itt on Saturday that my opp gave me the win in r1. If i still don’t go through due to being late that’s fine—don’t rlly mind either way—but considering he “doesn’t have the availability atm” it’d be a bit of a bummer for it to go on activity.

View attachment 89438
I'll give it to you only because your opponent admits to not having an ability to play. In the future, please make it a point to notify me of this stuff as it happens. I've already had to turn down two pairings from last round who asked for extensions because they didn't pay attention to the deadline.

Martin vs. Real FV13 new pairing

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So Drud contacted my friday morning about playing, couldnt play friday and I responded saturday morning saying i could basically play whenever. Its monday night and no word since

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)