NU XY NU Cup - Round 3

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the XY NU Cup, the first official tournament of the Neverused Classic! You can find information and resources related to XY NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:
As with the other tier-specific Classic formats, Smogon Championship points will only be rewarded for the playoffs participants.

Round 3:

FLCL vs. Arifeen
Teddeh vs. analysis geek
EviGaro vs. BelmontGabriel
Skelos
vs. Kiyo
Yoshizilla315 vs. We Three Kings
Eternally vs. Real FV13
Z+V
vs. Feliburn
Lax vs. Bad Player
Shadestep vs. Kushalos
dundies vs. TSR
gorex vs. HJAD
TJ vs. Lycans

sorry for the delay on getting this posted. I got slammed with a nasty fever over the weekend and I could hardly get out of bed.

Belmont and dcae asked for an extension so I gave it to them. We Three Kings and Akashi scheduled for Wednesday so I decided to give them an extension. In the future, I prefer if one of you approaches me about the extension before deciding it by yourselves.

Deadline for this round is Sunday, October 22nd at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4). If you need an extension due to the round being posted late, please let me know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)