680_1s.png
680_2.png
680_2s.png
681_1.png
681_1s.png
681_2.png
681_2s.png

aegislash shield form by N-Kin, sword form edited from shield form

here's a temporary download file for the currently finished sprites. many of the backsprites aren't done yet but all of the front sprites are done except for the furfrou forms and the diff sizes of pumpkaboo & gourgeist

leParagon

I'm still around, don't worry
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
icon update:

003_2.png
015_1.png
015_2.png
018_2.png
127_2.png
130_2.png
208_2.png
212_2.png
229_2.png
248_2.png
254_2.png
257_2.png
260_2.png
282_2.png
302_2.png
306_2.png
308_2.png
319_2.png
323_1.png
323_2.png
334_2.png
359_2.png
362_2.png
373_2.png
376_2.png
380_2.png
381_2.png
384_2.png
428_2.png
445_2.png
448_2.png
475_2.png
531_2.png
719_2.png

mega venusaur, pinsir, houndoom, tyranitar, sableye, sharpedo, absol, glalie, salamence, metagross, lopunny, gallade, audino by Pikafan2000 with qc from me

mega beedrill, pidgeot, gyarados, steelix, medicham, latias, latios, lucario, by FlorianDX with qc from me

mega gardevoir, camerupt by Pikafan2000 and FlorianDX with qc from me

beedrill, mega altaria, diancie by MultiDiegoDani with qc from me

mega blaziken by WolfPP with qc from me

leParagon

I'm still around, don't worry
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i was planning on posting ultra necrozma in the gen7 thread actually. i was planning on seeing if i needed to reduce any colours or anything else before it was posted

are there plans for an Ultra Necrozma icon, like the megas and primals?
to add onto this, any plans to make updated sprites for mons that for some reason didnt get their own updated sprite?
pretty sure this was the list

:mew: Mew
:jirachi: Jirachi
:celebi: Celebi
:dugtrio-alola: Dugtrio-Alola
:raichu-alola: Raichu-Alola
:sandslash-alola: Sandslash-Alola
:ninetales-alola: Ninetales-Alola
:persian-alola: Persian-Alola
:cradily: Cradily
:carbink: Carbink
:ditto: Ditto
:farfetch’d: Farfetch’d
:linoone: Linoone
:corsola: Corsola

might be missing some, did these on the top of my head

maybe also some fully evolved mons from gen 1 and gen 2 that got evos later. pokemon like magmar, electabuzz, rhydon, onix, scyther, golbat, magneton and porygon2 also have updated sprites

:chansey: Chansey
:tangela: Tangela
:lickitung: Lickitung
:seadra: Seadra
:porygon: Porygon (probs not needed tho. even tho wailmer also has an updated sprite kek)
:togetic: Togetic
:sneasel: Sneasel
:piloswine: Piloswine

Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow and Misdreavus aren’t present in current SwSh so those wouldnt have to be made

probs a lot of unnecessary work, but would be cool to see as an extra project if ppl are willing to work on it idk. amazing work for everything else going on though :)

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
to add onto this, any plans to make updated sprites for mons that for some reason didnt get their own updated sprite?

:dugtrio-alola: Dugtrio-Alola
:raichu-alola: Raichu-Alola
:sandslash-alola: Sandslash-Alola
:ninetales-alola: Ninetales-Alola
:persian-alola: Persian-Alola

maybe also some fully evolved mons from gen 1 and gen 2 that got evos later. pokemon like magmar, electabuzz, rhydon, onix, scyther, golbat, magneton and porygon2 also have updated sprites

:porygon: Porygon (probs not needed tho. even tho wailmer also has an updated sprite kek)

Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow and Misdreavus aren’t present in current SwSh so those wouldnt have to be made

probs a lot of unnecessary work, but would be cool to see as an extra project if ppl are willing to work on it idk. amazing work for everything else going on though :)
User Pikafan2000 has been doing these here. I think a majority of those are still WIP though

Hello. I want to use some of the animated sprites for my fangame. I'll give credit to you guys of course. How can I get the sprites sheets for their animations like this one?

Attachments

Hello. I want to use some of the animated sprites for my fangame. I'll give credit to you guys of course. How can I get the sprites sheets for their animations like this one?
We don't have sprite sheets, however, I recommend going to piskelapp.com
Click create new sprite, bottom right button is import, import the gif, button above import is export, select ping, and select sprite sheet with one row and download. Hope this helps.

Hello, I'm Antiant! You might have seen me around here and there. Anyway, I'm going to be updating the sprite project threads for a bit because leParagon is busy with other things at the moment.

065_2.gif
065_2s.gif
672.gif
672s.gif
674b.gif
674s.gif
674sb.gif
692.gif
692b.gif
692s.gif
692sb.gif
696.gif
696b.gif
696s.gif
696sb.gif
698.gif
698b.gif
698s.gif
698sb.gif
700.gif
700b.gif
700s.gif
700sb.gif
702.gif
702b.gif
702s.gif
702sb.gif
720_1.gif
720_1s.gif

Mega alakazam, skiddo, clauncher, tyrunt, and amaura by Antiant
Pancham back and shinies, dedenne, and hoope by Omegaling
Sylveon by Claire Starsword

I don't know if this notice was made before, but in the spreadsheet the shiny of Minior's Meteor form is ..a black Core like form? Does the Meteor form have no shiny?(sorry if this is a stupid question)

MBCMechachu

formerly Pikafan2000
is an Artist

:dugtrio-alola: Dugtrio-Alolan
:raichu-alola: Raichu-Alolan
:sandslash-alola: Sandslash-Alolan
:ninetales-alola: Ninetales-Alolan
:persian-alola: Persian-Alolan

maybe also some fully evolved mons from gen 1 and gen 2 that got evos later. pokemon like Magmar, Electabuzz, Rhydon, Onix, Scyther, Golbat, Magneton & Porygon2 also have updated sprites

:porygon: Porygon (probs not needed tho. even tho Wailmer also has an updated sprite kek)

Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow & Misdreavus aren’t present in current SwSh so those wouldn't have to be made.

User Pikafan2000 has been doing these here. I think a majority of those are still WIP though
Regarding this question while I've not been posting much onto smogon thread as of recent I can assure you all of these of which you've listed & then some have been taken care of in my own project.
1634585920557.png

Credentials for all of these & more can be found here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)