[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Can I request a trade for Diancie? I don't have much to offer right now. Here's what I have, all bred in Alpha Sapphire:

Shroomish
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Quick Feet
Egg Move: Bullet Seed
31/31/31/x/31/31

Honedge
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
31/31/31/x/31/31

Deino
Nature: Timid
Ability: Hustle
31/x/31/31/31/31

Axew
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31

Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
31/31/31/x/31/31

Pichu:
Nature Timid
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Encore, Reversal
Hidden Power Ice
31/x/x/31/31/31
What Pokeballs are they in?

Hi, I'm interested in a female dream ball HA Murkrow of yours (IVs don't matter to me). Are you interested in a friend ball or fast ball Growlithe in return?
A Friend Ball Growlithe would be awesome!

I'm going away for a week and won't have access to wifi (Again...), so this thread will be closed until September 5th. I hope to come back with some stuff when it reopens, though!

Been awhile since the last update - I've been busy with stuff IRL, but I've found some time to complete some breeding projects. As such, Hippopotas, Solosis, Poochyena, Carnivine, and Buizel are now available in the Breedables section!

hi, trying to get started with battle spot singles

looking for: jolly technician shroomish or zapdos
offering: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant japanese male aerodactyl in pokeball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant english male fletchling in pokeball
battle ready 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly japanese male meinshao in premier ball or I can breed you a fresh one
all pentagon

I would also really appreciate a weavile, I came into this thread specifically to find one

hi, trying to get started with battle spot singles

looking for: jolly technician shroomish or zapdos
offering: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant japanese male aerodactyl in pokeball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant english male fletchling in pokeball
battle ready 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly japanese male meinshao in premier ball or I can breed you a fresh one
all pentagon

I would also really appreciate a weavile, I came into this thread specifically to find one
I'd love the Mienshao! Just let me breed a fresh Sneasel and Shroomish and we can trade. Do you want a specific gender for either of them?

Last edited:
I don't mind but if you get both I'd prefer female. Friend code is 2492-5513-5017 and I'd prefer to trade in xy. Thanks!

I'm interested in a female Houndour and a female Snesel. I can offer a Carvahna with a Naive Nature, HA, Dreamball IV: 31/31/31/31/X/31 with Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Ancient Power and Double Edge, and a Bagon with a Naive, Jolly, or a Timid nature, with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Thrash, and Dragon Pulse or Dragon Rush. (Can't remember on the top of my head.) Both are in Dream Balls.

I'm interested in a female Houndour and a female Snesel. I can offer a Carvahna with a Naive Nature, HA, Dreamball IV: 31/31/31/31/X/31 with Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Ancient Power and Double Edge, and a Bagon with a Naive, Jolly, or a Timid nature, with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Thrash, and Dragon Pulse or Dragon Rush. (Can't remember on the top of my head.) Both are in Dream Balls.
I'd trade for a female of the Carvanha. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)