You won't have Deck Knight to kick around anymore, CAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings CAP,

The headline is true - I'm stepping down as part of the CAP Moderation staff, as I have just been elected to a very high position in an organization I serve. I'll be traveling all around the state, and basically every night will be consumed by either a call, an email, both of those things, a meeting because of those things etc.

I wanted to thank all the CAP members for making this one of the best forums on Smogon, including the competitive folks that just gave us a good ribbing over the new policies. Without your input and the continued input of CAP users to come, we could never have made nearly 20 "lol fakemons" over the several years of the project.

I will probably still post on occasion (this isn't one of those pouty ragequit shitfests), but I'm smart enough to know when I can't keep all you troublemakers in line :) Keep at it, it only gets better from here!

~Deck Knight / Brian

Unsee

so smart me, enjoy book so much
is an Artist
I applaud your fine job as a mod here in the CAP forums. Thanks for keeping this place awesome! I hope to see you around the forums still... :3 Cheers!

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Man you're going to come and post a few times so you can have participated in the first 20 CAPs.

We'll miss you and you're libertarian views

See you around, Deck. Try to stop by #cap on occasion when the next project gets going. If you don't, I'll miss the liveliness you add to the chat :]

Thank you very much for your contributions to the existing CAPs. Your real-life job takes priority, of course. We, as a community, will miss you.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dammit I want a Deck Knight to kick around :(

Good luck with everything, hope to see you stick around even a little :)

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You've been a CAP diehard forever, DK. It's hard for me to think about the CAP project without your involvement in some way. This project would not be what it is today without your massive contributions. Thank you for everything you have done over the years.

Good luck with your RL endeavors, and know that you are always welcome here in CAP.

(I already posted this to DK privately, but reposting here publicly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)