Zero's Trade Emporium [Gen 6 & 7] 10/10 Huge Update! Battle Ready Mons on Post 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested in your Mew and breedjects of Tepig, Minccino, Omanyte and Kabuto. The IVs and gender don’t matter at all, just the Pokeballs, natures and egg moves that you already have. CMT to see if there’s anything you’d like or like me to breed for you in different ball combinations based on what you already have.

Hello, I'm interested in that DBHA Gible for gen 6.
I can send you a list of pokemon that I can offer(I actually don't have that much to offer)

you wouldn't happen to have, or be able to get a compeditive dream ball torkoal would you? i released my only one and the others i have are bred using hacked dittos. if you can get that for me i'd be happy to breed you something in return.

you wouldn't happen to have, or be able to get a compeditive dream ball torkoal would you? i released my only one and the others i have are bred using hacked dittos. if you can get that for me i'd be happy to breed you something in return.
I don't, but I will look for one for you.

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball Gible in Gen 6. I have this to offer:

Relaxed Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ability: Unaware (HA)
Egg Moves: Recover | Stockpile | Counter | Encore
And many other things that I could list through PM. If possible I would also like your catching Breloom for Gen 6. Thank you :)

Hello, I'm interested in your Dream Ball Gible in Gen 6. I have this to offer:

Relaxed Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ability: Unaware (HA)
Egg Moves: Recover | Stockpile | Counter | Encore
And many other things that I could list through PM. If possible I would also like your catching Breloom for Gen 6. Thank you :)
Sure! I will need to breed one, however. Can you give me a female Wooper and would you like a female Gible? The Breloom is no problem and is free to you and anyone else reading this. I will switch games for it when we trade though.

Sure! I will need to breed one, however. Can you give me a female Wooper and would you like a female Gible? The Breloom is no problem and is free to you and anyone else reading this. I will switch games for it when we trade though.
Yes, I would like a female Gible. The Wooper will be female as well. It's actually a Pokemon I bred a long time ago and has been sitting in my box, so it's all ready to be traded

I am interested in your Petilil.

I have things like Dream Ball Golett, Beast Ball Zubat, Love ball Jangmo-o, sport Ball Weedle. If there is anything else specific you want, I could have it (no trade thread).

Hey, your newly added shiny Bulbasaur and shiny Froakie have caught my eye. I currently only have 1 flawless shiny that I can offer in return though, a shiny Swinub bred from the original parent of the Swinub I traded to you previously. Do let me know if there's anything else you're looking for!

I am interested in your Petilil.

I have things like Dream Ball Golett, Beast Ball Zubat, Love ball Jangmo-o, sport Ball Weedle. If there is anything else specific you want, I could have it (no trade thread).
I would be willing to trade for a Sports Ball Weedle!

Hey, your newly added shiny Bulbasaur and shiny Froakie have caught my eye. I currently only have 1 flawless shiny that I can offer in return though, a shiny Swinub bred from the original parent of the Swinub I traded to you previously. Do let me know if there's anything else you're looking for!
Do you have a trade thread?

Unfortunately, I currently don't have one. Maybe I could PM you some of the stuff I have?
Sure! Anything I don't have in Safari, Sports, and Dream Balls are always great since I don't have any way to get them. I like Apricorn Balls too, and if they match their shiny version, that's even better.

Hey. Would you consider trading your shiny Froakie for my shiny male Squirtle in a Dive ball?
It was bred by me and TSV hatched on Reddit. It has 6 IVs and it's modest with 4 egg moves.

I would be willing to trade for a Sports Ball Weedle!
OK I can breed one up. I recently got a Petilil but I am also interested in the Brave Geodude, Tyrunt, or Shiny Froakie. Take your pick. I can breed adamant or Jolly Weedle.

OK I can breed one up. I recently got a Petilil but I am also interested in the Brave Geodude, Tyrunt, or Shiny Froakie. Take your pick. I can breed adamant or Jolly Weedle.
Either Nature is fine. I'm in the middle of a RNG egg project so I can't breed anything so the only thing I have in stock is the Brave Geodude.

Either Nature is fine. I'm in the middle of a RNG egg project so I can't breed anything so the only thing I have in stock is the Brave Geodude.
That works for me. I am available most of 11/2 so send me a PM when you want to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)