flash games - mark 2

badges are a point system on Kongregate, games that are well rated get badges that have a certain task and are rated by difficulty as easy, medium, hard, or impossible. the more difficult a badge is to achieve the more points you get from it.

I have been playing sonny 2, and it awesome, but how the hell do you beat baron brixius in lvl 2, the snowy place? (I'm a lvl 15 psychotic)

I did it, but it involved leveling up to +20 levels and massive amounts of crits. I also finally got a move that raises my focus.

Shit, this Hobo is tough...
oohhh, nevermind. He can't do crap back

Hey, sometimes after battle, I get points to get new powers and upgrade my abilities. Is this random, or is there something I need to do?

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have been playing sonny 2, and it awesome, but how the hell do you beat baron brixius in lvl 2, the snowy place? (I'm a lvl 15 psychotic)
If you are Biological, get the Disrupt move and Baron Brixius would be piss easy to beat.

I believe that the other classes also have a similar move that depletes Focus from the opponent, so next time try to do that. ;)

Hey, sometimes after battle, I get points to get new powers and upgrade my abilities. Is this random, or is there something I need to do?
That happens when you level up, i.e. your Experience exceeds 100% and then rolls over to 0%, increasing your level by 1. Kinda like Pokemon. ;)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I started playing a few flash games last night and got caught on Picma for a couple hours until I had to go to bed. *thumbs up-ski*

loedoc and Mr.E, if you like Picma, I recommend playing Picross DS (or any other of the 1398714772 Picross games out there, but the DS one is probably the best).

http://inudge.net/inudge

Create your own 16-beat loop of music (yes, 16 is somewhat limiting, but it's okay) with 8 different instruments. Though I'm sure this is not a new concept, and that there are more functional ones out there, this one is very well made and pretty consuming.

Thanks Mekkah, Chronotron and Gravitee are absolutely amazing! Anyway, here's a link to the most pointless and ridiculously violent flash game on the web. It's pretty simple, just hurt the guy. Click here for the game.

And here's a link to the most fun and most impossible puzzle game out there. Keep trying, it is such an achievement to finish it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)