The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
LETS GET IT!!!

Sorry for being annoying in the match. Dan should've told me earlier >.<

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
exactly the way i wanted to end my pokemons career, getting subbed out

good job ocn, nice try west.

heh, a bad way to end my Pokemon career... GJ Oceania and I enjoyed the tenure with US West. Woulda loved to win a cup in my prime

It was a good run boys. I'm proud of you, as always. Good job OCN. I would've liked to take this to a tie break, but it's alright. Best of luck in your future matches.

FUK MAKIRI I BLAME YOU

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've gotta say, this bout was by far the most fun I've ever participated in. Mad props to US West - it's a shame to see you guys leave early.

Great run team! I'll work on my commentating I swear ...

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'll probably have a more intelligible post later, but for now all that comes to mind, is

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Good run West!
That was one of the most entraining matches I've watched in a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)