[Standard] Ampharos Mafia - Broken Roles Win!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Right guys. I'll paste my PM here to prove I'ma llied with the farmers.

Alchemator said:
Dear HFB, you are The International Federation of Agricultural Producers [I.F.A.P.].

You thought I was making this up? Nope, you actually exist, regulating everything to do with farming possibly in the entire planet. I'm pretty sure no-one pays attention to you though, since I'd never heard of you while trying to find roles. As you are a supposedly powerful administrative body, you will be using your legal skills to assist your side.

You may at Night PM Alchemator with "Night X - Passing farming legislation". The text that you include in the main body of the PM will be present in the morning update.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Right farmers, I recommend we band together to remove vote. Also, I recommend we do this in order to test who has the majority. We know a LOT of the ground-types now, so if we do have majority, we know all our lynch targets for a while. Follow my lead, and claim to me, we need to organize fast.

After what I've looked into the gound types have superiority in numbers. Currently, the weather forcast for the next 3 days will be HFB, Pidge, and Fangren blood spraying all over the town. Isn't that lovely?

don't think you can fight the vote. It will be in your best interest to betray your fellow farmers and mole as a ground-type for now.

Especially with Eo gone, you cannot out vote us this is your only warning

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No.1: jigglypuffers, thank you for leaking to me a lot of data.

No.2: MMBN and FtM repeat anybody?

No.3: To all Farmers hesitating to contact me, please remember that the chance of me surviving this day is slim(as you've all decided to vote me out). Since it looks like an MMBN repeat, neutrals, contact me, so that I can set things up for you with the Farmers.

No.4:
jigglypuffers42 said:
don't think you can fight the vote. It will be in your best interest to betray your fellow farmers and mole as a ground-type for now.
This guy can't even hide the fact that he is obviously wolf. He claims to be Ground-type, but speaks this. Guys, I suggest that we all act a little sane here and lynch jigglypuffers42, since he seems to be a threat to both factions.

I this this lynch is ridiculous and an epic fail. There is absolutely no proof about anything...

I'd go for no lynch >_<

But since nobody will listen to me I'll vote hfb with fingers crossed.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Majority, the 3 hours grace period begins now.

---

Later: HFB told me he was leaving so just lynch him now

With great trepidation the group stepped through the large, ornate entrance to the temple. Upon entering, you noticed a large gorge with a pit of lava beneath. Death nonchalantly flitted over the gap, but the rest of you needed to find some way to cross.

Alchemator suggested that you fired one of the group out of a portable cannon, who would then ricochet off the opposite wall, then the ceiling, then then the wall behind you. Such would be the momentum of the person that the collision with your backs would send you flying across the gorge unharmed.

You all agreed that this was most definitely the best course of action, and nominated hailflameblast to be the victim sacrifice pot of noodles person fired from the cannon.

Sure enough, because Alch is a genius, hailflameblast hit the opposite wall, breaking his spine, the ceiling - smashing his head open - and the wall behind the main group. Despite now only being a blob of mush, the momentum was still enough to push the entire group over the gorge, where Death was reading the Hedgehog Times.

Unfortunately, after transferring all of this momentum, the poor hailflameblast could not make it over the gorge and after seeing a bloody hand scrabble for a few seconds, his disfigured body fell down into the lava to a slight hissing noise.

Johann picked up the remaining slip of paper and read it aloud.

Alchemator said:
Dear HFB, you are The International Federation of Agricultural Producers [I.F.A.P.].

You thought I was making this up? Nope, you actually exist, regulating everything to do with farming possibly in the entire planet. I'm pretty sure no-one pays attention to you though, since I'd never heard of you while trying to find roles. As you are a supposedly powerful administrative body, you will be using your legal skills to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Farming Sanction <user>". <User> will be so appalled by the thought of not being able to grow potatoes any more that he/she will not be able to complete any night actions that they set out to do.

Alternatively, you may at Night PM Alchemator with "Night X - Passing farming legislation". The text that you include in the main body of the PM will be present in the morning update.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
"What a pity. Oh well, onwards!"

It is now Night 1. Night kills are now usable. Night 1 will end when all PMs are received or at 18:00 GMT+0 on the 5th August.

Note that if you do not send in an action tonight, and did not the previous night, then you WILL be subbed out.

Wonder what this coat is doing here on the floor? Maybe I should just turn it in... Nah, if somebody is missing it, they can take contact so we can keep each other warm deeper in the tomb :3

I'll turn the coat from Exarius' back. It's so nice.

MAGIC COAT

Edit: Also, if there are any non-coat farmers out there, one of you might be still missing. Please claim.

Alchemator

I've received all PMs. Update will happen later because I'm going out. If there are any action changes by the time I come back then that's fine too :>

Alchemator

As the group made their way deeper inside the temple, they came across a rope bridge. Death, as the cynical bastard he is, simply flew over to the other side. However, the rest would have to tackle the ancient structure.

It seemed that everyone had made it safely across.

HOWEVER, that wouldn't be much fun? A massive earthquake struck the temple, throwing Spiffy off into the deep chasm.

Alchemator said:
Dear Spiffy, you are Gliscor.

One of the few Pokemon that actually get lighter upon evolution, you have an exceptional Attack score which, when coupled with blistering Speed and high Defense, puts fear into the hearts of even metal dogs! In this game you will be using your natural stealthiness to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Flitting around <user>". You will follow <User> during the night, discovering exactly whom he/she visited.

You are allied with The Ground Types. You win if The Ground Types eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Suddenly, a piercing scream was loosed from the lips of Johann. It seemed that a shadowy figure had stabbed him in the back! His eyes became blank, and his lifeless body tumbled into the chasm.

Alchemator said:
Dear Johann, you are Joseph Stalin.

Stalin is way better than Uncle Sam (and Unclesam for that matter). Anyway, you were the leader of Russia for a long time while it was "Communist", despite it actually being fascist and not communist. As you liked to think that your army was good, you will be using your legions of soldiers in this game to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Keeping <user> safe in Siberia". It might be a bit chilly, but <User> will be protected from all attempts on his/her life that night.

As you all stared into the lightless depths of the chasm, long vines sprouted from the walls and converged around Exarius. No-one could intervene as he was thrown brutally down the gorge to dine in death with the other two bodies.

Alchemator said:
Dear Exarius, you are Steelix.

With sturdy jaws and a tempered metal coating, your Defense score is near unmatched. However, you are much better used as a Rock Polish lure, eliminating pesky flying birds and hellish dogs easily. In this game you will be using your gargantuan size to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Bind <user>". You will tightly squeeze <User> with your metallic exterior, rendering them unable to complete anything that they set out to do.

You are allied with The Turncoats. You win if The Ground Types and The Farmers are eliminated.
It seems that another group are among you, trying to gain the treasure for themselves! What will you make of this, I wonder?

Oh and Eo Ut Mortus came back.

PMs are being sent out etc don't start lynching and stuff.

I be looking for a sub

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends when a majority has been reached or at 20:00 GMT + 0 on the 7th August.

Right, I'm guessing the reason Exarius died was because Agape had him so. If anyone didn't know yet, Agape has been moling both the Farmers and the Ground types.

Here are a few snippets of our conversations:

[23:19] <Agape> you see
[23:20] <Agape> I'm moling the ground types

01[23:20] <Nachos> lol
[23:20] <Agape> so I'd know if someone leaks info
[23:21] <Agape> I can give you a fake if you want
[23:21] <Agape> for giving it to 42
01[23:21] <Nachos> no, i'm good
01[23:21] <Nachos> they wont lynch me when i'm just a theif
01[23:21] <Nachos> *thief
[23:21] <Agape> okay
[23:21] <Agape> that crossed the line
[23:21] <Agape> youre ground
01[23:21] <Nachos> lol
[23:21] <Agape> but that's good
[23:21] <Agape> I can tell you the truth now:
[23:22] <Agape> I'm really ground
[23:22] <Agape> and I really have hfb's data and the full sheet
[23:22] <Agape> and I'm double agenting the farmers
[23:22] <Agape> first of all

So then I told him that I'm with the Farmers and he tells me something new

[23:34] <Agape> you totally ruined my plan
[23:34] <Agape> you wouldn't believe me if I said that I'm a triple agent and really moling the ground?
01[23:35] <Nachos> go on, i'm listening
[23:35] <Agape> .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................
23:35] <Agape> lets do it this way
[23:35] <Agape> you take targets from me
[23:35] <Agape> since I have the most info in this game
[23:35] <Agape> oki?
[23:35] <Agape> and i give yu good targets

And then he gave me the most bullshit role I have ever seen in mafia

[23:53] <Agape> Dear Agape, you are Death.
[23:53] <Agape> Not a sissy Hedgehog, but the real skeleton death, you glide across the plains of hades reaping tormented souls.
[23:53] <Agape> In this game as one of the players, with the objective to spread as much chaos and suffering as possible, thus, you have formed a team of selected individuals known as the turncoats however having different intrests than them. As death, you are the only truly immortal in this game and cannot be killed or lynched. If this happens, your PM will be shown in public but you will live on.
[23:53] <Agape> You may at night PM ALchemator with "Night X - Reaping <user>'s soul" You kill them. No excuses.
[23:53] <Agape> You win if one of The Turncoats survives, and no other team or neutral achieves his Win Condition.

[21:39] <agape> I'm proving my role tonight

01[21:40] <Nachos> doesnt prove your faction
[21:40] <agape> the ground bg is protecting bunnymaster
[21:40] <agape> I'm killing him through his guard

01[21:40] <Nachos> who is the ground bg
01[21:40] <Nachos> and what is bunnymaster
[21:40] <agape> 42 knows it
[21:40] <agape> its either
[21:40] <agape> sec
[21:40] <agape> ill check sheet
01[21:40] <Nachos> ok
[21:40] <agape> its either bunnymaster or theangryscientist
[21:40] <agape> 42 hasnt given me all the info
[21:41] <agape> but i can name eliminate
[21:41] <agape> you'll see bunnymaster dead trough the bg tomorrow
[21:41] <agape> only way to prove after that would be to kill me
01[21:41] <Nachos> i'm honestly not sure whether to believe you lol
[21:41] <agape> and watch me survive

01[21:46] <Nachos> you're moling
[21:46] <agape> he's moling the farmers
01[21:46] <Nachos> you're moling everyone
[21:46] <agape> and they are already suspicious of me
[21:46] <agape> true
01[21:47] <Nachos> possibly including me
[21:47] <agape> that's how a mafia must play to win
[21:47] <agape> >_>
[21:47] <agape> I'm not moling you

What happened was basically Agape came to me pretending to be with the Farmers, stating that he was moling the Ground types. He then misinterperated what I said and took me to be part of the Ground types, and that he was moling the Farmers. I then told him that I actually am with the Farmers , which led him to say that he was a third party whose been moling the fuck out of everyone, and that I should work with him.

tl;dr Agape has been moling everyone and should be lynched. He was also supposed to kill Bunnymaster tonight with his "Death" role which had unblockable kills. That didn't seem to happen though!

Lynch Agape

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)