Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

fuck this SHITTy breakout game

i hope im not the only one who used audino in their in-game team... yeah there are better normal types to use but its so cute... attract/thunderwave/work up/return is surprisingly useful since its defense isnt that bad

I got my Espeon on my 2nd try. I'm good at those kind of games, the hard part was bouncing the ball back while still avoiding the spheres of the Eeveelutions that you don't want..

wait, how does the game work? is it whichever one you get the most orbs of, that's the evo you can grab?

also, Scrafty is awesome, but it kinda sucks that HJK knocks off 1/2 of your health, or right above that every time it misses now.

wait, how does the game work? is it whichever one you get the most orbs of, that's the evo you can grab?

also, Scrafty is awesome, but it kinda sucks that HJK knocks off 1/2 of your health, or right above that every time it misses now.
Correct.

And I just noticed that if you tap your Pokemon's sprite in the stat screen, it flips over and shows you its back. Fancy o.o

Yep. I found out the hard way. After 5 tries I finally managed to beat it but ended up getting a Flareon because I collected all the orbs. I thought I would get to pick which eveeelution I get. I had to play the whole damn thing again.

The hard part is that you have to avoid getting all the other orbs and that can mess you up sometime.

I can't wait for Dream World to be up though. I need the EV reducing berries badly and to get my Espeon. Does anyone know if it will have a specific gender? I'm hoping it will be female so then I could at least breed it.

Correct.

And I just noticed that if you tap your Pokemon's sprite in the stat screen, it flips over and shows you its back. Fancy o.o
That's actually incorrect. The spheres are all jumbled in a bin at the end of the game, and you have a random chance of getting one of the orbs in the bin. Avoiding specific orbs is the only way to control what you get.

oh, I did notice that, but I got Espeon the first time I actually finished the game, which I'm glad about, because that game sucks, terribly.

That's actually incorrect. The spheres are all jumbled in a bin at the end of the game, and you have a random chance of getting one of the orbs in the bin. Avoiding specific orbs is the only way to control what you get.
Oh, I guess I didn't notice that because I only had like two of the orbs I didn't want. I assumed it just spit out the highest one.

oh, I did notice that, but I got Espeon the first time I actually finished the game, which I'm glad about, because that game sucks, terribly.
Eh, the game only sucked because of trying to avoid orbs you didn't want. I'm generally good at those types of games, it was only annoying because you had to try to hit the ball while avoiding the orbs you dont want while grabbing the ones you do (I ended up getting Espeon on around my 6th try).

Eh, the game only sucked because of trying to avoid orbs you didn't want. I'm generally good at those types of games, it was only annoying because you had to try to hit the ball while avoiding the orbs you dont want while grabbing the ones you do (I ended up getting Espeon on around my 6th try).
That is basically the exact same thing I said earlier lol

Hmm, in Route 12, drums play in the background music, but only when you walk or run. If you stand still they stop!

Edit: Wait this happens everywhere? How did I not notice it until post-game? :S

I almost killed someone while playing that game. Talk about BS hax... Stupid lag...
How can there be internet lag? Its a flash game for crying out loud. XD

It wasn't that bad. Took me 2 tries. First time I killed myself on purpose because I thought I'd instantly get to choose an Eeveelution right after.

How many levels are there? I could only reach the one wherein the ones for leafeon and glaceon come up. is that the last one? And yeah, I also experience the lag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)