Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I kinda accidentally bred a hex-flawless Kangaskhan, and the wasted potential is killing me, since special Kanga isn't a thing and as a female-only species, those IVs aren't going anywhere that isn't another Kangaskhan. What should I do with this thing?

So, I kinda accidentally bred a hex-flawless Kangaskhan, and the wasted potential is killing me, since special Kanga isn't a thing and as a female-only species, those IVs aren't going anywhere that isn't another Kangaskhan. What should I do with this thing?
Keep it in your pc and let it look pretty, that's what mine does.

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good spitbacks. I have really good 4 IV spitbacks of the following: Pinsir (Quick Attack), Scyther, Gligar, Mincinno, Klefki, Larvitar (Dragon Dance).

Looking for 5IV Rhyhorn and Bergmite spitbacks. Preferably with Counter, but it doesn't really matter. PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for any X-exclusive stone. For one stone, I'll give a pair of 5 IV Drilburs, a pair of 5 IV Magikarps, a pair of 5 IV Bagons, a 5 IV Rotom, and a pair of 5 IV Deinos. All for just one stone. Feel free to contact me if interested, I can also breed flawlesses of all these pokemon if you wish.
I can give you a charizardite X for that if you don't already have it.

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good spitbacks. I have really good 4 IV spitbacks of the following: Pinsir (Quick Attack), Scyther, Gligar, Mincinno, Klefki, Larvitar (Dragon Dance).
I'm interested in a female Klefki? Could I interest you in Dratini, Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitar, Larvesta, Skarmory, Drilbur, or Swinub?

Can anyone do an Instacheck on a box full of eggs for me? I can't get the hotspot to work quite right. :( I'm mainly interested in finding out the IV's, my SV, and the Pokemons' SVs. Thanks! PM me.

Also, I have some 4-5 IV jolly Beldum, adamant Scyther, timid with nasty plot Togepi, adamant speed boost Torchic, and impish Klefkis if anyone is interested in exchange for the IV check or just in general.

I will do this team up and most other future team ups you desire. I have a 6IV English Dratini. Wanna swap? I also have 5IV Froakie I would love to swap. Both male of course. I also have a 6IV Numel, which is great for using Masuda Method to breed perfect pokemon from the field egg group.

i am actually from USA too or i would

LF a male riolu/lucario w/ bullet punch, can trade a 31/31/31/x/31/31 male/female adamant thick fat marill with aqua jet. PM me, thanks.

LF a male riolu/lucario w/ bullet punch, can trade a 31/31/31/x/31/31 male/female adamant thick fat marill with aqua jet. PM me, thanks.
I have those. But they regrettably don't have great IVs or natures. Is that cool (early stages of the breeding process... baby pokes are such a pain)

They have multiple egg moves actually.

Lv26 shroomish adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hasn't been ev trained I been using it to breed just found out if I get a foreign one I have a better chance at a shiny. So looking for the same just foreign. I'm from the US. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)