Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or not, but I couldn't find anywhere else that would be better. So if this is the wrong place, then my apologies.

I am working on a Trick Room team for use in X and Y, and I plan on using a Rhydon. Can anybody give me a hand figuring out a good moveset/EV spread? I looked in the strategy Pokedex, but none of them looked good for a Trick Room sweeper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once pokebank opens I, sure he can. If your idea was the case that would be dumb as hell considering that's the draw to pokebank is pokemon from 5th gen coming to this one to shake up the meta. Why would I transfer a phanphy from gen 5 if I can't use SR? Might as well just breed a normal one.

Like there is no reason for them to say no to can't use a legit pokemon with legit moves online. There is none at all man
dont be too sure the next battle season for example makes it impossible to use them so it is possible

I just got a pretty good Xerneas via GTS, it is Timid with 31 Def, SpA, and Speed.

Anyone want it? I'd take a good 4-5 IV Pokemon for it.

Hey guys, I really need some advice. I'm trying to breed down Ice Punch to sneasel as a breeding project. But I'm having a hard time finding a poke in the same egg group with Ice Punch to do so..for Gen 6, if anyone could guide me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Hey guys im just starting off the game but after i beat it ill be doing competitive battling (dont worry im a veteren....ish) anyway my 3ds fc is below.

Looking for (or just borrowing for 1 egg) female Protean Froakie with 31/x/x/31/31/31 (any nature)
Can offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Magic Guard male Abra

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or not, but I couldn't find anywhere else that would be better. So if this is the wrong place, then my apologies.

I am working on a Trick Room team for use in X and Y, and I plan on using a Rhydon. Can anybody give me a hand figuring out a good moveset/EV spread? I looked in the strategy Pokedex, but none of them looked good for a Trick Room sweeper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
For a trick team, you want to a have a brave nature (+Atk, -Spd). For EVs, you would want a 252 spread to Atk, and 252 (or split) between HP/Sp.Def. you would want to make sure that his speed is minimal, to be slower than your opponents (to move first in trick room) I'm not the best at perfect competitive teams, so this is only my suggestion.

For a trick team, you want to a have a brave nature (+Atk, -Spd). For EVs, you would want a 252 spread to Atk, and 252 (or split) between HP/Sp.Def. you would want to make sure that his speed is minimal, to be slower than your opponents (to move first in trick room) I'm not the best at perfect competitive teams, so this is only my suggestion.
Thank you very much. I was actually thinking the same thing, so I wanted to make sure that I was on the right track before I spent hours training one up just to find out I did it wrong.

It's time for another update! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x2 female, x4 male)
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three 4 IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x2 male)
  • three 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (all male)
  • two female (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • four (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • a male (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Shield Dust @ Premier Ball
  • a female (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • two 4 IV Timid Protean Froakies (x1 female, x1 male)
  • eight 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (all male)
  • a male 5 IV Hasty Torrent Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
I'm looking for a female 3-5 IV Klefki @ Luxury/Heal/Premier Ball, a 3-5 IV No Guard Golett @ Dusk/Luxury Ball, a female 3-5 IV Magician Fennekin @ Premier/Repeat Ball, a 3-5 IV Symbiosis Flabébé @ Heal/Premier Ball, Battle Maison items, female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall, most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities (especially female Kanto starters), and other Pokémon (preferably from Gen VI) with 3-5 perfect IVs. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

Hey guys im just starting off the game but after i beat it ill be doing competitive battling (dont worry im a veteren....ish) anyway my 3ds fc is below.

FT:
Ability Capsule
Shiny 5 IV Timid Run Away Eevee 31/31/20/31/31/31 w/Curse,Wish,Yawn
Shiny 4 IV Bold Anticipation Eevee X/X/31/31/31/31 w/Curse,Wish,Yawn

Both Eevees are nicknameable and are in Heal Balls.

LF:
Other Competitive Shinies, mainly Riolu. PM me if you're interested!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen. Does anyone have a quick second to help me evolve my Rhydon and Machoke? I don't have much to offer but my gratitude, but if you need a Y exclusive Pokemon like a Skrelp or a Spritzee I can catch one for you as long as you don't care about the natures and stuff like that. PM me or reply if interested.Thanks!

I have been trying to breed a Bulbasaur with HP Fire. The problem is that I only get 2 31 IV stats (HP and Atk) and the SpA is not ideal. Any recommendations? Also how do you reply on these forums?
Never mind, I see the "Reply' option. Also, can anyone trade me a Mandibuzz or Vullaby?

Happy Thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen. Does anyone have a quick second to help me evolve my Rhydon and Machoke? I don't have much to offer but my gratitude, but if you need a Y exclusive Pokemon like a Skrelp or a Spritzee I can catch one for you as long as you don't care about the natures and stuff like that. PM me or reply if interested.Thanks!
Ill help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)