Heisenberg's Pokemon Meth Lab (VGC Viable Pokemon, HP Pokemon, and Much More!) [Updated: 4/29/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ THREAD UPDATE ~
NEWS: I was bored today so I added 3 new Pokemon to my list. I plan to be adding more, especially after the availability of PokeTransfer... keep checking back :)! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
~NEW~
~NEW~
Pokémon: Kangaskhan aka "Mega Mom"
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant 4 (
Only)

Egg moves: None

Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

~NEW~
~NEW~
Pokémon: Magnemite aka "Trifecta"

Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Modest 2 | Timid 2
Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
*NOTE: Good offers only please*

~NEW~
~NEW~
Pokémon: Ferroseed aka "Broccoli"
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Relaxed 3 (
: 2 /
: 1)

Egg moves: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/0

• Machop [No Guard] (Adamant)
  • Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Bullet Punch
Yow Im back, I got that machop for a female competitive espurr?

Would you be interested in a German 6IV timid protean Froakie?
Absolutely :)! But I'm actually more interested in a 5IV one, would you happen to have a German 31/X/31/31/31/31 Froakie :)? That way it's easier to breed for perfect shinies.

• Machop [No Guard] (Adamant)
  • Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Bullet Punch
Yow Im back, I got that machop for a female competitive espurr?
Absolultely! Machop's the man, I'll PM you.

Sure would you trade a 5IV Rotom modest for a 5IV German Froakie Timid.
If not would you trade a 5IV Skarmory impish for a 5IV German Froakie Timid.
Your pick of gender as I have both if you want one of the 6IV German Froakie Timid they are male.

Sure would you trade a 5IV Rotom modest for a 5IV German Froakie Timid.
If not would you trade a 5IV Skarmory impish for a 5IV German Froakie Timid.
Your pick of gender as I have both if you want one of the 6IV German Froakie Timid they are male.
Skarmory for Froakie? Would I be able to have a female :3?

Cool German Female 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean for your skarmory
FC 4828 4983 1954
Just send a a trade request.

~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ~
BIG NEWS: Merry Christmas everyone! I just wanted to let everyone on these forums know that I'm giving away some of my listed Pokemon for free; free meaning I want nothing in return... count it as a Christmas gift from Heisenberg! Now, I'll be away all day at Christmas parties, so I will respond to your request later; these "gifts" are also on a first come, first serve basis, so please continue reading :)! Now, here is the catch :P, so please read the following: the only thing I ask of you is that you PM me a great VGC strategy as I'm trying to get together a good team / teams to compete in the VGC's later on, and I need a little help. PM me the good strategy that you have, and for the best strategies only I will give you the Pokemon you requested. Remember, I am only providing one Pokemon per Pokemon that is listed on my front page, and I will list the specific Pokemon you are requesting below. If I had heard of the strategy you provide, I can not provide you the Pokemon, but I will ask for another you may have :)! When you PM me your strategy, provide me with a list of the top three Pokemon you would like in the order that you would like to receive it being so that if someone shoots me a PM before you, and they get the Pokemon, say, that's #1 on your list, I will give you the #2 Pokemon you had requested! I will run this "gift giving" promotion up until the release of PokeTransfer :)! Remember, PM me your strategies and list of Pokemon, don't post it. Only post normal trade requests in this thread :)! Merry Christmas everyone and have a great day!

Here is a list of the free gift Pokemon:
Note: For more details on the Pokemon below, refer to the front page

Pokémon: Beldum aka "Jack Daniels"
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant

Pokémon: Bergmite aka "Crystal Meth"
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Sassy (
)

Egg moves: Mirror Coat

Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/0

Pokémon: Croagunk aka "Gustavo Fring"
Ability: Dry Skin

Nature: Jolly (
)

Pokémon: Espurr aka "Bub the Cat"
Ability: Own Tempo (Competitive)

Nature: Bold (
)

Egg moves: Barrier, Yawn, Trick

Pokémon: Ferroseed aka "Broccoli" (Spanish) LV 13

Nature: Relaxed (
)

Egg moves: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes (Will have to Heart Scale Leech Seed)
Spread: 31/X/31/X/31/0
NOTE: To be used for Musada Method.

Pokémon: Houndour aka "Spawn"
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid (
)

Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond, Counter

Nature: Adamant (
Only)

Pokémon: Larvitar aka "ASAC Schrader"
Ability: Guts (Sand Stream)
)

Egg moves: Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance

Nature: Modest

Pokémon: Poliwag aka "Poliswag"
Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
Nature: Calm (
)

Egg moves: Ice ball, Endure, Refresh, Encore
Spread:
31/X/31/31/31/31

Pokémon: Rotom aka "Home Depot"
Ability: Levitate

Pokémon: Shellder aka "The Shell Smashing Slayer"
Ability: Skill Link
)

Egg moves: Tackle, Icicle Spear, Shell Smash, Rock Blast

Ideal spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokémon: Snorunt aka "Snortrunt"
Ability: Inner Focus (Snow Cloak)
)

Egg moves: Spikes, Fake Tears, Disable, Weather Ball

Pokémon: Solosis aka "Jell-O"

Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Quiet (
)

Egg moves: Trick, Acid Armor

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/0

Pokémon: Vullaby aka "Dem Bones"
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Impish(
Only)

Egg moves: Mean Look, Foul Play, Roost

Last edited:
Wow, that Christmas "promotion" is really nice! I myself am not very inventive in pokémon strategies, so I guess I'll have to stick to normal trade offers. Lol. Anyway, I could breed you a Perfect Timid or Adamant Solar Power Charmander with the moves you requested, but I also have Japanese Timid Solar Power Charmander that I got from Wonder Trade, no max IV's, though. Would you want that? Also, have 5 IV (x/31/31/31/31/31) Japanese Adamant Huge Power Marill with egg moves Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. I could also breed a perfect one for you, sure. Other pokés I could breed: Modest Gooey Goomy, Impish Harvest Trevenant and Jolly Scrappy/Early Bird Kanghaskhan. Want any of those?

I want mainly the Vullaby with the egg moves you mentioned. If you want more then one poké, I'd also appreciate Ferroseed, Shellder and Magnemite

FC: 0232-8894-1080 IGN: Caio

Last edited:
Wow, that Christmas "promotion" is really nice! I myself am not very inventive in pokémon strategies, so I guess I'll have to stick to normal trade offers. Lol. Anyway, I could breed you a Perfect Timid or Adamant Solar Power Charmander with the moves you requested, but I also have Japanese Timid Solar Power Charmander that I got from Wonder Trade, no max IV's, though. Would you want that? Also, have 5 IV (x/31/31/31/31/31) Japanese Adamant Huge Power Marill with egg moves Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. I could also breed a perfect one for you, sure. Other pokés I could breed: Modest Gooey Goomy, Impish Harvest Trevenant and Jolly Scrappy/Early Bird Kanghaskhan. Want any of those?

I want mainly the Vullaby with the egg moves you mentioned. If you want more then one poké, I'd also appreciate Ferroseed, Shellder and Magnemite

FC: 0232-8894-1080 IGN: Caio
Thanks for the reply and Merry Christmas! I'll reply to your request later tonight! So sorry, at Christmas parties right now :P.

Smeargle
Lock-on
Sheer Cold
Spore
Mean Look

Don't even need a team. I'll have four presents now, plz.
Haha, you gotta PM strats dude... shoot me something other than this strat and a list of Pokes you would like.

Thanks for the reply and Merry Christmas! I'll reply to your request later tonight! So sorry, at Christmas parties right now :P.

Haha, you gotta PM strats dude... shoot me something other than this strat and a list of Pokes you would like.
That's ok, man! Merry Christmas!

Hey guys and girls, remember the Christmas "gift giving" promotion ends in 2 days, all you have to do is PM :)! Rotom is gone, the rest are available :3! Merry Christmas!

~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ~
BIG NEWS: Merry Christmas everyone! I just wanted to let everyone on these forums know that I'm giving away some of my listed Pokemon for free; free meaning I want nothing in return... count it as a Christmas gift from Heisenberg! Now, I'll be away all day at Christmas parties, so I will respond to your request later; these "gifts" are also on a first come, first serve basis, so please continue reading :)! Now, here is the catch :P, so please read the following: the only thing I ask of you is that you PM me a great VGC strategy as I'm trying to get together a good team / teams to compete in the VGC's later on, and I need a little help. PM me the good strategy that you have, and for the best strategies only I will give you the Pokemon you requested. Remember, I am only providing one Pokemon per Pokemon that is listed on my front page, and I will list the specific Pokemon you are requesting below. If I had heard of the strategy you provide, I can not provide you the Pokemon, but I will ask for another you may have :)! When you PM me your strategy, provide me with a list of the top three Pokemon you would like in the order that you would like to receive it being so that if someone shoots me a PM before you, and they get the Pokemon, say, that's #1 on your list, I will give you the #2 Pokemon you had requested! I will run this "gift giving" promotion up until the release of PokeTransfer :)! Remember, PM me your strategies and list of Pokemon, don't post it. Only post normal trade requests in this thread :)! Merry Christmas everyone and have a great day!

Here is a list of the free gift Pokemon:
Note: For more details on the Pokemon below, refer to the front page

Pokémon: Beldum aka "Jack Daniels"
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant

Pokémon: Croagunk aka "Gustavo Fring"
Ability: Dry Skin

Nature: Jolly (
)

Pokémon: Espurr aka "Bub the Cat"
Ability: Own Tempo (Competitive)

Nature: Bold (
)

Egg moves: Barrier, Yawn, Trick

Pokémon: Ferroseed aka "Broccoli" (Spanish) LV 13

Nature: Relaxed (
)

Egg moves: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes (Will have to Heart Scale Leech Seed)
Spread: 31/X/31/X/31/0
NOTE: To be used for Musada Method.

Pokémon: Houndour aka "Spawn"
Ability: Flash Fire
)

Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond, Counter

Only)

Pokémon: Larvitar aka "ASAC Schrader"
Ability: Guts (Sand Stream)
)

Egg moves: Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance

Pokémon: Poliwag aka "Poliswag"
Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
Nature: Calm (
)

Egg moves: Ice ball, Endure, Refresh, Encore

Spread:
31/X/31/31/31/31

Pokémon: Shellder aka "The Shell Smashing Slayer"
Ability: Skill Link
)

Egg moves: Tackle, Icicle Spear, Shell Smash, Rock Blast

Ideal spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokémon: Snorunt aka "Snortrunt"
Ability: Inner Focus (Snow Cloak)
)

Egg moves: Spikes, Fake Tears, Disable, Weather Ball

Pokémon: Solosis aka "Jell-O"

Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Quiet (
)

Egg moves: Trick, Acid Armor

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/0

Pokémon: Vullaby aka "Dem Bones"
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Impish(
Only)

Egg moves: Mean Look, Foul Play, Roost

~ THREAD UPDATE ~
NEWS: I have updated the above available gift Pokemon as a few were given away. The above Pokemon are still available for gifts :)! Hope everyone had a great Christmas... anyways, I added 3 new Pokemon to my thread, and I got lucky enough to get a Piplup from a wonder trade, so I'm adding it to my thread as a pre-launch PokeTransfer only Pokemon :)! Way more to come from PokeTransfer in this thread, I can't wait :)!

~NEW~
~NEW~

Pokémon: Piplup aka "Not So Happy Feet"
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest | Currently Breeding (
: 0 /
: 0)

Egg moves: Agility
Spread:
31/X/31/31/31/31

~NEW~
~NEW~
Pokémon: Tyrogue aka "Jet Lee / Jackie Chan"
Ability: Vital Spirit (Inner Focus | Steadfast | Unburden)
Nature: Adamant 2 (
Only)

Egg moves: Rapid Spin, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, High Jump Kick

Spread:
31/31/31/X/31/31
*NOTE: Good offers only please*
~NEW~
~NEW~
Pokémon: Vulpix aka "Foxhound"
Ability: Drought
Nature: Timid 2 (
: 1 /
: 1)

Egg moves: Feint Attack, Disable, Hex, Heat Wave

Cmt on the tyrogue, Willing to trade 3 pokemon from my thread for it. Maybe the pumpkaboo's and nidoran(male) that you want?

Can I have both a Timid Solar Power and Jolly Charmander :3?

Careful Male XL Pumpkaboo and a Adaptability Corphish plz :3.
Well, I certainly can make then, but, about the Timid one, do you want me to breed a 5 IV one for you or do you prefer the Japanese one I got? I'm asking this 'cause you wrote you were interested in foreign pokés. Also, aren't you interested in the almost perfect Japanese Marill (Adamant, Huge Power, x/31/31/31/31/31, with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum)? The Japanese pokés I can trade today. If you want me to breed, I can probably trade tomorrow.

Tell me exactly what pokés do you want for me to choose an equal number of yours. The priority is Vullaby, but I'm also very interested in Shellder, Magnemite, Piplup and Ferroseed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)