Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys I was breeding Water 3s last night..don't know why. But I'm offering some of the results for trade:
Kabuto(M)-Adamant-Swift Swim- knock off and rapid spin 31/31/31/x/31/31
Kabuto(F)-Adamant-Swift Swim- knock off and rapid spin 31/31/31/31/31/31
3x Tentacool(M)-Calm-Raindish- Knock off and rapid spin 31/x/31/31/31/31
4x Anorith(M)-Adamant-Battle Armor- Knock off, rapid spin, and aqua jet 31/31/31/x/31/31
Lileep(M)-Relaxed- Storm Drain- Mirror Coat, Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock 31/x/31/31/31/31
Lileep(M)-Relaxed- Storm Drain- Mirror Coat, Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock 31/x/31/31/31/0
Lileep(F)-Relaxed- Storm Drain- Mirror Coat, Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock 31/31/31/31/31/0

I also have a Flawless 5 Bold Magic guard Cleffa with aromatherapy and wish, and a flawless 5 Skill Link Mincinno up for trade. Pm me offers
Edit: had to fix, all are flawless in relevant stats except the lileep with speed

OK guys I was breeding Water 3s last night..don't know why. But I'm offering some of the results for trade:
4x Anorith(M)-Adamant-Battle Armor- Knock off, rapid spin, and aqua jet 31/x/31/31/31/31
Lileep(M)-Relaxed- Storm Drain- Mirror Coat, Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock 31/x/31/31/31/31
Lileep(M)-Relaxed- Storm Drain- Mirror Coat, Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock 31/x/31/31/31/0
Lileep(F)-Relaxed- Storm Drain- Mirror Coat, Barrier, Recover, Stealth Rock 31/31/31/31/31/0

I also have a Flawless 5 Bold Magic guard Cleffa with aromatherapy and wish, and a flawless 5 Skill Link Mincinno up for trade. Pm me offers
Hey I am very itnerested in one of the Tentacool, and the 0 Speed Male Lileep you have listed. Could I have you CMT for them?

My simple question: Would snapshotting my pokemon from heart gold to poke check invalidate the legitimacy of the original pokemon in any way, basically does poke check modify the original pokemon at all? I'm really only doing it so that if I ever want to use my pokemon in gen 4 after I transfer them to future generations, I can copy them back. Of course, at that point, I wouldn't care as much about whatever I have in my gen 4 games, and since I obtained them legitimately, I think it'd be safe to consider them legit even if they were from poke check.

tl;dr if I snapshot my legit pokemon to poke check, but transfer the original, 100% legit, are the original still considered fully 100% legit, no modification? rather nitpicky on my part but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
reposting, anyone? :o

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
4x Anorith(M)-Adamant-Battle Armor- Knock off, rapid spin, and aqua jet 31/31/31/x/31/31

Edit: had to fix, all are flawless in relevant stats except the lileep with speed
Hi! CMT (6 IV section) for the female Kabuto? I could do 2 of my 6 IVs for that 6 IV

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
reposting, anyone? :o
Pokecheck doesn't modify the Pokemon, except when downloading, where a ribbon is added to prevent trading. Additionally, the original never even leaves your game; Pokecheck just copies the data. And Gen 4 to Gen 5 transfer doesn't add a ribbon.

I've got a box full of 5IV perfect Roselias in Friend Balls.
Timid/Natural Cure
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder
-Synthesis

Looking for Lucky Egg, Leftovers, Battle Maison items, PP Max (or multiple PP Ups), other 5-6 Iv pokemon.

Does anyone have a few Dittoes w/ 1 or more perfect IV's in BW2? Or at least some advice on catching perfect IV Dittoes? I don't really anything to offer unfortunately :(

Pokecheck doesn't modify the Pokemon, except when downloading, where a ribbon is added to prevent trading. Additionally, the original never even leaves your game; Pokecheck just copies the data. And Gen 4 to Gen 5 transfer doesn't add a ribbon.
Sweet, so it's basically safe to transfer pokemon that it copied to gen 6. Thanks!

Does anyone have a few Dittoes w/ 1 or more perfect IV's in BW2? Or at least some advice on catching perfect IV Dittoes? I don't really anything to offer unfortunately :(
Perfect IV dittos are really easy to get in gen 4 games. I recommend RNGing on those, unless you need Imposter as the ability :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)