Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, does anyone have a male skarmory that knows stealth rocks and Defog? I can offer spitbacks or BP items in return :) Please pm!!

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Bold, Relaxed or Impish Carbink. Decent IVs preferred.

Heres what I got to trade:

Perfect Competitive 5IV, Battle Ready Gardevoir in Nest Ball

Perfect Competitive 5IV, Battle Ready Solarock

Perfect Competitive 5IV,Battle Ready Doublade with Eviolite

Perfect Competitive 5IV Kangaskaun with Mega Stone in Luxury Ball

---

FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

Anyone have a male Mawile spitback with Seismic Toss? I have tons of 3-4 IV Defog Scizor Scyther spitbacks, or you can pick something from my trade thread if you'd like. Thanks!

Need it for Chansey if that wasn't obvious...
I have Seismic Toss Chansey spitbacks if you would want one of those instead.

That's cool with me, didn't even think to ask for it, lol. What would you want in return?
Great. It will also have Aromatherapy. I could even breed you one with the proper perfect IVs. Would you want it with 31/x/31/31/31/31, or would a 31/x/31/x/31/31 work?

Before I decide on something, it there anything in your trade thread you are not willing to trade for it?

Great. It will also have Aromatherapy. I could even breed you one with the proper perfect IVs. Would you want it with 31/x/31/31/31/31, or would a 31/x/31/x/31/31 work?

Before I decide on something, it there anything in your trade thread you are not willing to trade for it?
No, you can have whatever you want. If you want to breed it for me, that'd be cool and either spread would work since I don't plan on any attack moves beyond Seismic Toss. Just PM me from here on out and we can discuss what you want/when we can trade. I'll be up for a little while longer tonight if you get it done. Just let me know what you're thinking.

FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
3 (2)male (1)female 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
NEW Female 5IV Jolly Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)

Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move
Jolly Archen (defog egg move optional)
NEW Bold Trace Porygon
NEW Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
3 (2)male (1)female 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
NEW Female 5IV Jolly Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)

Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move
Jolly Archen (defog egg move optional)
NEW Bold Trace Porygon
NEW Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)
Hey, I've got an Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed...would that do?

So i finaly got a 6iv ditto wats the next step im breeding for ivs
Basically give it a destiny knot and then put whatever pokemon you want (with the correct nature into daycare holding an ever stone) swap out (and move the everstone) everytime the baby has more 31IV's in the stats you want than the parent pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)