Bearklyn's Pokemon Trade Shop! Competitive Shiny Matching Balls + Cloning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, are you interested in three competitive KB shines I have. A 5IV Adamant Aegislash (level 100, but no EVs), a 6IV Modest Magician Fennekin with 4 egg moves, and a 5IV Jolly Skill Link Minccino (with egg moves) in a Premier Ball [I'd need this Minccino clone as its the only one I have at the moment]. Let me know!

What kind of ball is the aegislash and fennekin in? I'm interested in those two regardless.
Both in PokeBalls. So you're not interested in the shiny Minccino? If not would you still be able to clone it for me? I can give you a (non-shiny) 5IV female Timid Cyndaquil with 4 egg moves in a Timer Ball.

Just let me know. :P

Sure thing I'll clone whatever you'd like. Cyndaquil sounds nice too, I'm online now, let me add you.
No problem. Just realised I didn't even specify what I want for the Aegislash and Fennekin lol. Would you trade your shiny Marill and Rhyhorn?

Yeah sounds good.
Great. So just confirming: I trade you Aegislash, Fennekin and Minccino in exchange for Marill, Rhyhorn and Fodder 1. Then you clone the Minccino (can I please get 2 extra clones? so I'd get 3 (original+2)) and trade 3 Minccino back to me for Cyndaquil and 2 fodder. Right?

I'm on now by the way.

Heya bearklyn, regarding your CMT,

I'd be interested in this:

Gligar Net Ball
Immunity
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Power Trick, Poison Tail, Agility
OT: Josh
ID: 37024

However I do have 3 questions and something to point out.

1. Would you be willing to trade for this?
2. Is it a female? I'd like to be able to pass on the Net Ball with the Ability.
3. You understand my Pokemon are Non-redis right? I see you offering stuff you've probably obtained with the cloning service you offer and just want to make sure. (you can breed with it all you want though)

Last thing, your Shiny Electrike has all odd IVs but is listed as HP Ice. Assuming it's a typo.

Yeah, I'll make that trade, and yes it's female. No problem if yours are non-redis.

I made a typo on the Elecktrike, it's speed should be 24.

Yeah, I'll make that trade, and yes it's female. No problem if yours are non-redis.

I made a typo on the Elecktrike, it's speed should be 24.
I'm at school at the moment so I won't be able to trade just yet, however I should be home within the next hour or two.

Im interested in the shiny joltik and the shiny rotom.
Willing to trade my 6iv shiny goodra modest w gooey for it.
Or my Shiny Timid Protean Greninja W toxic spikes
Or my shiny aurourus(dunno how to spell it) 6iv modest refrigerate
Or my flawless shiny absol in premier ball naive

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well on his profile page, when questioned by Lady Valkyrie, bearklyn did say that he bred the shiny Snoruant himself. So its a MM shiny?
After a long discussion with reddit mods, it has been discovered that bearklyn has been hatching eggs on reddit, and cloning them without permission, then offering them for trade here. So closing thread, and blacklisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)