Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to think of a good Darmanitan Z set, but the closest I've achieved to success was a Flame Charge set with Rest and Rock Slide to boot. Suggestions? For Darmanitan Z, I don't care about the normal form.

Anyone want this (still an egg)?

Charmander (M) - Jolly - Blaze - 31/31/31/23/31/30 - Outrage, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Flare Blitz - HP ICE

Not really sure why anyone would use/want it but it has HP Ice! lol :)
I could use one! have a Naive 5IV HP Ice one if you want. or a few other 5IVs.

I've been trying to think of a good Darmanitan Z set, but the closest I've achieved to success was a Flame Charge set with Rest and Rock Slide to boot. Suggestions? For Darmanitan Z, I don't care about the normal form.
Sub + Belly drum +rest

Substitute, 1/3
Belly Drum, 1/2
Youre in Zen Forme
Rest
Youre in Zen Forme with Max Atk

Its very risky though
Edit: Also, its even cooler and tankier if you go with an Apicot Berry

Sub + Belly drum +rest

Substitute, 1/3
Belly Drum, 1/2
Youre in Zen Forme
Rest
Youre in Zen Forme with Max Atk

Its very risky though
Edit: Also, its even cooler and tankier if you go with an Apicot Berry
" If it loses its Ability, or recovers HP to above half while in its Zen Mode, it will change back to its Standard Mode. " Wont this make your idea not work or am I missing something?

" If it loses its Ability, or recovers HP to above half while in its Zen Mode, it will change back to its Standard Mode. " Wont this make your idea not work or am I missing something?
Yeah, youre right, then I gess I dnt know much about zen mode. Zen mode is so cool though, I wish there were more ways around it

I have a vulpix modest ability drougthnature modest
hypnose
flamethrower
hex
Wow

And i see that Wow + hex works good and i´m thinking of substituit hypnose for solarbeam . but then i see that vulpix can learn calm mind and so i could use hypnose and then calm mind.

Solarbeam
flamethrower
hex
Wow

or

hypnose
flamethrower
Cal mind
Wow

What do you think?

I have a vulpix modest ability drougthnature modest
hypnose
flamethrower
hex
Wow

And i see that Wow + hex works good and i´m thinking of substituit hypnose for solarbeam . but then i see that vulpix can learn calm mind and so i could use hypnose and then calm mind.

Solarbeam
flamethrower
hex
Wow

or

hypnose
flamethrower
Cal mind
Wow

What do you think?
Go with Solarbeam, Excellent base power, and with sun out , it doesnt need to charge it.
Flamethrower for STAB+Sun power
Will O Wisp for Ruining those Physical pokemon
Hex for coverage and for that WoW Combo you like

So:

Item: Heat Rock (To extend the sun duration)
SolarBeam
Flamethrower
Hex
Will O Wisp

Hypnosis has a very low chance of hitting, and you already have a Status move.

just right now spitbacks that i bred so far.

List:
5 iv misdreavus
5 iv aerodactyl
5 iv hippopotas
5 iv squirtle
5 iv ralts
5 iv pancham
5 iv murkrow
I have a lot of spitbacks, (Heavy ball Lapras, Luxury ball Sneasel, Dream ball meditite, and a few others) I could trade with you. Im interested in your murkrow , misdreavus amd aerodactyl spitbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)