My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you're talking about on SQSR, you have a ton of cool stuff. Would you please CMT for your Adamant Victini and Modest Meloetta please? Good luck with your thread! :)

Thanks all for the well wishes :)

Hey, I don't believe I have a Prankster Sableye, so I'd like one of your Luxury Ball females. I think I am in need of a Mold Breaker Drilbur, Luxury Ball female as well. I haven't traded here for a while so if 2:1 is unfair just let me know. I'd prefer Sableye.
2:1 is perfectly fair with me, it is a legendary after all. However, it looks like a made a mistake on my part, i don't have any luxury ball drilbur's with mold breaker only with it's regular abilities. Sry about that, is there anything else you'd like on the thread?
EDIT: just added luxury ball numel and Dusk ball Gourgeist to my thread.

2:1 is perfectly fair with me, it is a legendary after all. However, it looks like a made a mistake on my part, i don't have any luxury ball drilbur's with mold breaker only with it's regular abilities. Sry about that, is there anything else you'd like on the thread?
EDIT: just added luxury ball numel and Dusk ball Gourgeist to my thread.
Sorry to butt in, but I can do the Luxury Ball HA Drilbur in his behalf (I'm giving it away anyway, so why not)

Edit: Eh, I forgot that I was giving out sand rush one but I have a HA one ready so why not

I don't know what you're talking about on SQSR, you have a ton of cool stuff. Would you please CMT for your Adamant Victini and Modest Meloetta please? Good luck with your thread! :)
Oh I was just wondering about RNGs on normal Pokémon, like Charmander or whatever. I knew I'd post events/legends, but it seemed like everyone just wants ordinary mons to be Kalos born, so I left them out. Anyway, let me get these other trades done first so I can sort out what it is I am going to start breeding myself and whatnot. I can send over the two you requested for credits if you want, until I know what it is I am in need of. Is that cool with you?

Binding Band and havokchomp123, if you guys want to combine the agreements I'm cool with that, so just so I know what's going on I'll send havok an HP Electric Keldeo for Lux Ball Prankster Sableye and Binding Band a Genesect and Tornadus for Lux Ball Mold Breaker Drilbur and Heavy Ball Lapras, correct?

Lady Valkyrie, Tatertot, and Arhan: I'll have everything ready after ~7:30 EST, if you guys think you'll be on.

Well i mean it could work but i'd only be giving you a lux ball prankster sableye in exchange for a legendary, that doesn't really seem fair for you. I mean I suppose it's "less work for me" but I would feel like I'd be ripping you off. I'm fine if binding band wants to give you that lux ball drilbur, but plz you should check around my thread if there's anything else that interests you. If not I could do some EV training for you, probably like 2 pokemon.

Oh I was just wondering about RNGs on normal Pokémon, like Charmander or whatever. I knew I'd post events/legends, but it seemed like everyone just wants ordinary mons to be Kalos born, so I left them out. Anyway, let me get these other trades done first so I can sort out what it is I am going to start breeding myself and whatnot. I can send over the two you requested for credits if you want, until I know what it is I am in need of. Is that cool with you?

Binding Band and havokchomp123, if you guys want to combine the agreements I'm cool with that, so just so I know what's going on I'll send havok an HP Electric Keldeo for Lux Ball Prankster Sableye and Binding Band a Genesect and Tornadus for Lux Ball Mold Breaker Drilbur and Heavy Ball Lapras, correct?

Lady Valkyrie, Tatertot, and Arhan: I'll have everything ready after ~7:30 EST, if you guys think you'll be on.
That would make more sense. RNGing male only or genderless species in cool balls is always good. I'm fine with waiting or credits. Either one works for me. Lmk :)

Ok, those 2 + pick stuff from my transfer only list

Dive Ball: All Fossils + Blue Basculin, Qwilfish and Burmy
Premier Ball: All fossils + Burmy, Sentret, Shelmet, Snorlax and Karrablast
Dusk Ball: Aerodactyl, Anorith and Tirtouga
Nest Ball: Lileep, Kabuto and Anorith
Net Ball: Lileep, Tirtouga, Anorith and Blue Basculin
Timer Ball: Shieldon, Cranidos, Omanyte and Snorlax
Heal Ball: Cranidos, Sentret, Burmy, Lileep and Karrablast
Ultra Ball: Hippopotas
Quick Ball: Cranidos, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Anorith and
There is more, but I'll need to check
I'm sure you missed this, so anyways a more neat post

• Dive Ball: Omanyte, Shieldon, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy and Blue Basculin.
  • Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl and Sentret
  • Nest Ball: Lileep, Omanyte and Kabuto
  • Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga
  • Great Ball: Cranidos, Anorith and Karrablast
  • Ultra Ball: Shieldon and Hippopotas
  • Repeat Ball: Darumaka and Burmy
  • Timer Ball: Imanyte, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shelmet and Karrablast
  • Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Shelmet, Karrablast, Shieldon, Cranidos, Lileep, Omanyte, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka
  • Dusk Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Tirtouga and Shelmet
  • Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.

Arhan, Okay so you wanted my Genesect, Modest Meloetta, Reshiram, FAL2010 Mew and FEB2012 Mewtwo for your HP Rock Snivy, shiny Moonball Medicham how about Diva Ball Omanyte, Nest Ball Lileep and or Net Ball Tirtouga?

+ Ralts. That would be male Ralts, Lapras, and Drilbur :)
Oh, right. Well that works for me if it works for you guys.

havokchomp123 I'll take another look and see if I like anything. How about a Timid female Dream Ball Ralts?

Arhan, Okay so you wanted my Genesect, Modest Meloetta, Reshiram, FAL2010 Mew and FEB2012 Mewtwo for your HP Rock Snivy, shiny Moonball Medicham how about Diva Ball Omanyte, Nest Ball Lileep and or Net Ball Tirtouga?

Oh, right. Well that works for me if it works for you guys.

havokchomp123 I'll take another look and see if I like anything. How about a Timid female Dream Ball Ralts?
I'll breed the 3 fossils up, but they will be spitbacks, is that fine?Feel free to pick more :)

Sounds good, i'll try to get one ASAP.
Ability?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Interested in Luxury Ball Kabuto and Aerodactyl, with a preference for Aerodactyl.
Sure thing, I'm assuming you want a flawless female, correct? I'll try to have it ready by 7:30pm, I may have difficulty getting it in time because of the 12.5% female rate.

Also, I didn't notice your redistribution policy listed anywhere, I assume you're keeping them all non-redistributable? I'm fine with whatever policy you choose :)

Last edited:
I'll breed the 3 fossils up, but they will be spitbacks, is that fine?Feel free to pick more :)
That's fine, and if I see anything else I'll let you know.

Sounds good, i'll try to get one ASAP.
Ability?
Trace, please.

Sure thing, I'm assuming you want a flawless female, correct? I'll try to have it ready by 7:30pm, I may have difficulty getting it in time because of the 12.5% female rate.
Yes, and take your time. 7:30 was somewhat arbitrary, I need to buy a new subscription for PokéBank 'cause mine just expired and I don't think I can do that until after 7:30 tonight, so if you're ready then, cool, if not I can wait. I should be on and off all night so just send a message when you're ready.

Tatertot

Lady Valkyrie, havokchomp123, Tatertot, Arhan, Pokéguy

Everything has just been banked and is ready to go, except for Mew Pokéguy, I have to get to the battle frontier or whatever it's called so I can tutor Defog. I forgot when you asked that I restarted that file, so I had to trade it over from pearl and get to the point that I can tutor it, can have done later tonight.
Still breeding for your Aerodactyl, haven't had much luck for a perfect female yet. If you want, it would be easier for me to give you spitbacks of both Aerodactyl and Kabuto instead of a perfect Aerodactyl, that's up to you though :)

I can trade now. Is that good for you?
Sorry for the delay, I can hop on now though. I got caught in a lengthy update process. What's your FC?

Still breeding for your Aerodactyl, haven't had much luck for a perfect female yet. If you want, it would be easier for me to give you spitbacks of both Aerodactyl and Kabuto instead of a perfect Aerodactyl, that's up to you though :)
Spit backs are cool so long as they're female and have at least 3IV. That cool?

Tatertot

Sorry for the delay, I can hop on now though. I got caught in a lengthy update process. What's your FC?

Spit backs are cool so long as they're female and have at least 3IV. That cool?
Of course, I'll have those out in a jiffy then. They'll be 4 IV and female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)