Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for HA Snorlax in luxury ball. PM me if you can help.

Also looking for opinions on this.

Rayquaza - #384 (Naive) : 28 / 29 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 31

Adamant's a good nature keep. Jolly doesn't really outspeed anything, and other mons at this speed tier like mamoswine and dragonite carry priority moves.
I just want to point out that Hoopa-U does want +Speed natures for Life Orb sets. Adamant is great for Assault Vest sets though, and can also work work somewhat well for Life Orb sets (so that Hoopa is a great keep). But there are a ton of good OU Pokemon inbetween what Adamant and Jolly Hoopa-U reaches in Speed, and Hoopa-U wants to get the jump on as many things as possible.

Anybody help me find the hatcher for the shiny Shedninja (named Perdita) from the Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Giveaway?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ghoulveaway-over-topic-can-be-locked.3518971/

OT: N3wb ID: 34754

I have a clone that someone gave me in a trade and would like to re-nickname it if possible.
The user is -Kuroh- from reddit, TSV 0228.

Edit: oh btw, I noticed he has a different TID. He probably doesn't has the same sav file anymore. You could ask though.

Hey!
I'm going on a trip to Japan soon, and I was wondering if there are any events I can get with a European game and console? If so, which ones, and how? :)
Thanks!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bugger... Thanks anyways :)
Eh if you have a birthday in October/September you can get a Birthday Pikachu (but you need proof that your birthday falls within these time periods). You could also get a movie Hoopa, but that requires you going to the theater - the rest that were/are available are codes for NA/JPN consoles only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)