Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some1 lend me a foreign Hp grass ditto I really need one to try to get a decent shiny cyndaquil. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

How soon would you need it?
I recently started a new file and currently waiting for a good shiny Deoxys spread, but I'd reckon by the end of tomorrow I'd have beaten the E4 and have access to the Nat Dex and Battle Frontier. Add all that together and I can get it by mid-week, possibly even Monday, but no sooner.

I recently started a new file and currently waiting for a good shiny Deoxys spread, but I'd reckon by the end of tomorrow I'd have beaten the E4 and have access to the Nat Dex and Battle Frontier. Add all that together and I can get it by mid-week, possibly even Monday, but no sooner.
Preferably the earliest today since tomorrow i have school but if nobody else can help me I will gladly appreciate your help.

I just need it for an OU team, but no rush. Just let me know which dream ball projects you need for it :) Thanks!

does anyone have access to ha pikachu or foongus?
I have a HP ice Pichu, also I can breed you a HA Foongus, I'll be online for the next two hours.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to do a small giveaway of sorts, but what does people like better? Like, that the 'mons should be completely UT? Lv.50 and EV trained? Lv.50 + no EVs?... you get the idea.

Last edited:
Looking for:
HA female staravia caught in a luxury/premiere ball (spitback)
HA male/female turtwig (spitback)
HA male/female chimchar (spitback)
HA male/female piplup (spitback)

Offering:
CMT for them

P.S. - please do not ask for credit points and please don't trade them to me for free. I would prefer a fair trade.

Looking for:
HA female staravia caught in a luxury/premiere ball (spitback)
HA male/female turtwig (spitback)
HA male/female chimchar (spitback)
HA male/female piplup (spitback)

Offering:
CMT for them

P.S. - please do not ask for credit points and please don't trade them to me for free. I would prefer a fair trade.
I think i can do both turtwig and piplup for you. But i'd have to check that tommorow

Another PokeBall opinion question: what would be good PokeBalls for Giratina (non-shiny and shiny)? I was thinking Dusk Ball fit Giratina perfectly, but I wasn't sure with its Shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)