Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a bold Togekiss and quiet Aegislash for the International Challenge 2016.Is there anyone making a giveaway offering such Honedge/Togepi?

Offering a 5 IV Female Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling for any of the following:

- 5IV Inner Focus (Hidden Ability) Jolly Kangaskhan
- 5IV Scrappy MALE Jolly/Adamant Kangaskhan
- 31/31/31/x/31/0* Brave Ferrothorn with Leech Seed (or, if no leech seed, I will accept as long as it is Female)

I may have some other things you might be interested in if you're aren't in the Fletchling, so let me know anyway

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

- 5IV Scrappy MALE Jolly/Adamant Kangaskhan
- 31/31/31/x/31/0* Brave Ferrothorn with Leech Seed (or, if no leech seed, I will accept as long as it is Female)

I may have some other things you might be interested in if you're aren't in the Fletchling, so let me know anyway
Kangaskhan is Female only...

Kangaskhan is Female only...
Really? Wow, I never knew that... That makes so much sense though, how did I not realise that? Well in that case I'll change my request... Thanks for calling me out on that!

- 5IV MALE of any of the following: Jolly Garchomp, Adamant Swampert, Adamant Tyranitar, Jolly/Adamant Haxorus

Trying to finish off my AS's national dex, so I'm looking for the base evos stuff of what I need. For the regular mons, they can have any nature/ball/iv combo since I'll probably wondertrade them off after evolving them.

• Exeggcute
  • Lickitung
  • Bonsly
  • Hoppip
  • Yanma
  • Gligar
  • Qwilfish
  • Shuckle
  • Solrock
  • Lileep/Root Fossil
  • Cherubi
  • Carnivine
  • Tepig
  • Throh
  • Archen/Plume Fossil
  • Cryogonal
  • Druddigon
  • Heatmor
  • Skiddo
  • Skrelp
  • Amaura
  • Hawlucha
  • Dedenne
  • A Shiny Stone
  • A Sun Stone
These two I will immediately send back since I only want dex:
  • Arceus
  • Melotta

I can offer:
  • Two female contrary snivy spitbacks (though one needs to be heartscaled its egg moves)
  • Prankster sableye spitbacks
  • Various evolution items (ask for specifics)
  • EV training (has to be on my OR though :/)
  • Cloning
  • Possibly other stuff

Trying to finish off my AS's national dex, so I'm looking for the base evos stuff of what I need. For the regular mons, they can have any nature/ball/iv combo since I'll probably wondertrade them off after evolving them.

• Exeggcute
  • Lickitung
  • Bonsly
  • Hoppip
  • Yanma
  • Gligar
  • Qwilfish
  • Shuckle
  • Solrock
  • Lileep/Root Fossil
  • Cherubi
  • Carnivine
  • Tepig
  • Throh
  • Archen/Plume Fossil
  • Cryogonal
  • Druddigon
  • Heatmor
  • Skiddo
  • Skrelp
  • Amaura
  • Hawlucha
  • Dedenne
  • A Shiny Stone
  • A Sun Stone
These two I will immediately send back since I only want dex:
  • Arceus
  • Melotta

I can offer:
  • Two female contrary snivy spitbacks (though one needs to be heartscaled its egg moves)
  • Prankster sableye spitbacks
  • Various evolution items (ask for specifics)
  • EV training (has to be on my OR though :/)
  • Cloning
  • Possibly other stuff
I have:

Lickitung
Gligar
Shuckle
Solrock
Archen
Cryogonal

Both Shiny and Sun stone.

EDIT: And Arceus if you give him back.

Also, I got a lot of these from friends/GTS over the years so they won't all have my OT.

What some of the most common checks to belly drum azu? I deff know venasuar is one along with unaware users; are there any others I should be really worried about?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What some of the most common checks to belly drum azu? I deff know venasuar is one along with unaware users; are there any others I should be really worried about?
You could check the Smogdex page for Azumarill under "Checks and Counters" to see Pokemon that are commonly used as a threat to Azumarill. Although the Wi-Fi SQSR thread might not be the best place for questions like that. The OU Simple Questions thread will most likely have a better answer to your question.

Hey there, looking for a hp fire ditto, if anyone has one please let me know! Thanks <3
Hey, feel free to check out the ditto giveaway linked in my signature. If you scroll down you can see that it also features an hp fire ditto.
If you're interested just follow the steps and lmk exactly which ditto you want.

So if I want to breed a HA Naive HP Ice Pichu with Volt Tackle, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (is there a better HP ice spread for mixed?), what parents do I need to have to have the best chance of recieve an offspring like that? 2 parents the same 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread ?

EDIT: I guess other natures like Hasty/Naughty/Rash/Lonely/other works too?

If I knock out Giratina in Platinum in the forced battle, does it respawn back in the Distortion World or in Turnback Cave?

EDIT: it will respawn in the latter according to bulbapedia.

Last edited:
If you trade over a Scatterbug (Vivillon) egg, will its eventual pattern be based on the trainer who spawned the egg, trainer who hatched the egg or the trainer who evolves Spewpa?

If you trade over a Scatterbug (Vivillon) egg, will its eventual pattern be based on the trainer who spawned the egg, trainer who hatched the egg or the trainer who evolves Spewpa?
I know it happens before evolution, but I'm not sure if it's who bred the egg or who hatched it. Hatched eggs have the OT if whoever hatched them, so maybe that? You could try it out I guess.

It's based on the game that created the egg. Trading the egg around changes nothing about the pattern.

Example:

If I'd breed a Scatterbug egg, clone it 100 times and send the egg to 100 random people, it would always end up as a Vivillon-Meadow. No matter who hatches or evolves it.

So if I want to breed a HA Naive HP Ice Pichu with Volt Tackle, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (is there a better HP ice spread for mixed?), what parents do I need to have to have the best chance of recieve an offspring like that? 2 parents the same 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread ?

EDIT: I guess other natures like Hasty/Naughty/Rash/Lonely/other works too?
The best way to breed any spread is for both parents to have the desired spread. So basically any male that can breed with Pikachu holding the destiny knot with a 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread and a female Pikachu holding the light ball with a 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread

And because of raichu's speed increase in gen 6 hasty and naive are WAY above other mixed natures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)