NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get why BOTH jalmont and king went up against blazade directly, seemingly, with the same role. It makes me suspect one of them is actually town and had nothing else to do.

I don't feel like King ever plays like he has info though. His watches never seem to inform his opinions. Maybe he watches me N3 and then says he doesn't know how to feel when nobody targets me after he thinks his strongest town read of me may be scum? I don't know. Why does that shift to I don't know after watching me? He has to be the framer or the watcher but I don't feel like his play ever seems informed by his watches.
Neither of them has had any other option unless they wanted to challenge Billy's tracker claim. Which is the stronger watcher claim, the one made at the beginning of the day when there's nothing public out there, or the one made out of necessity to not be scum?

It's time to get your votes on Jalmont. It's pretty much impossible for him to be town here when King_ insists on challenging me and you wisely believe Billy is town. My watcher claim is substantiated by an entire game's worth of behavior as evidence.

How does the night 4 single kill happen then?

Where did it go if not a double target?
Night 4 is probably Mr Buu but could be Cell, Night 2 was almost certainly JOAT protect on DLE, Night 3 was the other of Cell/Mr Buu or Mthril's last RB.

I couldn't say becuase I don't have info beyond what I've offered

Since I would imagine the question is going to come up, let me explain my super erratic behavior for the end of the last day. Out of the targets being discussed (Haruno, Twin, Blazade) Twin was my top scum read, thus i voted Twin. Yeti then started a vote on B_T, who I also suspected, which made it look like that actually had a chance of ending in a lynch. That then made me switch my vote to B_T.

As deadline was swiftly approaching, I saw Haruno's claim and I decided I didn't believe it and attempted to unsuccessfully change my vote to Haruno.

Outside of that, Yeti pushing B_T makes me think my scum read on her was terrible.
After B_T is lynched, Twin is not an unlikely target for Mithril's last Roleblock

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Night 2 Twin quite possibly kills Blazade cell and mafia kill Flyhn assuming both are town. I doubt maclr cell is killed that night to absorb a kill.

Neither of them has had any other option unless they wanted to challenge Billy's tracker claim. Which is the stronger watcher claim, the one made at the beginning of the day when there's nothing public out there, or the one made out of necessity to not be scum?
Hope everyone realizes how silly it is to assert that the "stronger" watcher claim is the one that claims immediately at the beginning of the day and can't really be counter-claimed in any way at all.

I still think King_ is bad but it's whatever at this point. Blazade is the more pressing concern so I can come back to that later.

Hope everyone realizes how silly it is to assert that the "stronger" watcher claim is the one that claims immediately at the beginning of the day and can't really be counter-claimed in any way at all.

I still think King_ is bad but it's whatever at this point. Blazade is the more pressing concern so I can come back to that later.
Unless Billy and I are in cahoots I could not have known anything about what he would claim as far as tracking and even then I wouldn't know how others like King would behave so yes, the fact that you happen to run out of town role options in all but a few edge cases where I play around billy tracking Macle and not me after I assert that you are bad makes my claim that you are bad have more weight.

King_'s really pushing the 50-50 even after your slandering of him so I don't think the incompetence argument makes a lot of sense. On the bright side, this makes Jalmont more likely to be the android because he might have better chemistry with King_ otheriwse.

I know Blazade is lying so I thought you were town, but If you're saying what I think you're saying, You're also bad.

I'm no Cell, buzz off.

As always, the correct vote is Jalmont. Not even King_ is defending him now.

Can anyone even remember where my initial scumread came from anymore? Legitimately. Agreeing with Lightwolf about Vegeta not claiming, a stance which Vegeta himself shared? Having reason to believe he might have been framed and vocalizing it? Wanting to survive to pass on info in the late game? Not really feeling like I'm scumhunting because I'm role and connection hunting using my results discreetly instead?

If you read the quotes I linked and don't think my story lines up then you're either insane or give my mafia game far too much credit.

Jalmont is the lynch. This is NOT negotiable.

I guess if you believe Blazade's "story" that all of these posts of his happened to have been informed by his results and that he was crumbing this whole time, I guess he really is the watcher! Never mind the fact that a lot of people itg wouldn't do anything of the sort, but I guess if you really believe that, that Blazade must be the watcher. You def won't find me hinting about anything unless I had a super obvious result and I think that's true for a lot of people (although definitely not all - I wouldn't know enough about how Blazade to say whether or not it's a possibility, although I would guess it to be. To this extent though is ridiculous i m o).

Look, I'll say it right now that of course I'm partly biased in that I am the one on the line here and I also don't really believe in crumbing results in any way whatsoever. If you believe that Blazade really set his posts up to reflect his results and how he was feeling about his results ("feeling frustrated about having none of then") then maybe then, and that's a big maybe, his "story" makes sense. Otherwise it really doesn't.

I just can't see how anyone could believe someone who gets upset when people "keep updating [their] theories just constantly assuming [Blazade] is scum" when he's crafted a theory that is easily as convenient as it is true. This is why reads posts are bad, something I've always stated, especially when you do it without reasoning - it's so gd easy to go back and come up with a convenient reason as to why you thought whatever you thought. By just stating LW is good once, it's really really easy to come back to that and claim what Blazade does. It's true for whatever "story" he has about his posts being informed by his watcher results. I think that's bs, but it's not my call at this point.

This is probably the most frustrating position I've ever been in within a mafia game.

As mafia I have no reason to, unprovoked, prod DLE to figure out what his target meant. I have no way to know he copped Lightwolf at that point as any other role. That isn't crumbing, that is explicitly town informed play as much as Billy's is.

And I wouldn't crumb results for use in the event of my death? The guy that brought up mass hypoclaiming of targets? Please.

My story is not as convenient as it is true. I have not updated anything about my story about my own claim, actions, or morivations since the beginning of the day, meanwhile the scenrios where I am mafia continue to start from that baseline, assume who my scumbuddies are, and become debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)