Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Revelation Dance will work with Smeargle? Or is it going to be another Chatter situation where it can't be Sketched? But then, what about Mimic, Copycat etc? Will it just be the Primary type of the Pokemon that uses it?

And what about the different colors for the cores of Minior? What could they mean? Do you guys think they will just be aesthetic?
Probably just an aesthetic change. The website says it's just from different types of debris absorbed in the atmosphere, so it shouldn't really affect typing. I think it's just mostly to have different ornament colors, since they describe it as being the subject of many design motifs.

So guys, quick question.

If these new forms of previous pokémon are avaliable in Alola... would there be in-game trades to get the original versions of the pokémon that are different in Alola?

By the way... Alola Vulpix is seriously the cutest thing I have seen this year. I hope it's hidden ability is snow warning, to round off the Drought ability it's normal form has.

pls god let this not happen

So guys, quick question.

If these new forms of previous pokémon are avaliable in Alola... would there be in-game trades to get the original versions of the pokémon that are different in Alola?

By the way... Alola Vulpix is seriously the cutest thing I have seen this year. I hope it's hidden ability is snow warning, to round off the Drought ability it's normal form has.
That would make sense, I definitely considered it. It's still possible to transfer them up from older games though, particularly the VC remakes of RBY. Some 'leaks' suggest travel to Kanto as a possibility, but I don't really trust that too much.

That also doesn't make any sense, this pokemons changed forms after years of adaptation, only unlocking this forms by transferring them from a region where they don't exist is nonsense.
What if it's that they can only change forms if you transfer them from Pokémon GO?

How about this, Battle royale with 4 Oricorio with all of them using dance moves in the same turn. Party hard!

Mega Ray with Z-move...

This is just getting started.
Why does GF have to break Rayquaza-Mega again ;;

Zygarde-100%, I pray to you, help us quell the menace of Rayquaza-Mega.

How about this, Battle royale with 4 Oricorio with all of them using dance moves in the same turn. Party hard!

Mega Ray with Z-move...(Note with the actual vgc format it would take a Mega spot, Legendary Spot and now a Z move spot...)

This is just getting started.
So wait, Oricorio's dance is counted as a separate action other than the move it uses on your turn?

MeGARay needs to primal once he switches in without stone then get moxie magearna ability and speed boost whenever he knocks someone out with a z move.

Then, GF would have completed the cycle.

An Ice/Fairy P⑨kemon!
I wasn't expecting new typings to old Pokemon, hope they are permanent.
I can't belive i missed this. I want Beloved Tomboyish Ninetails fanart (9) minutes ago!

Also: On Paper which Oricorio do y'all think looks the best? I kind of think thay Electric/Flying and Ghost/Flying have the best typings. Speaking of... Is this the first Ghost-Type that actually looks alive?

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Why does GF have to break Rayquaza-Mega again ;;

Zygarde-100%, I pray to you, help us quell the menace of Rayquaza-Mega.
Um, GF is literally planning on making gen 7 way too more offensive. ;~;
I think it is time, for frostilate (ice type) to some godly e speed user to help us all, but I dont mind pixilate+e speed though.

Eh, the new pokemon are cool. I don't care for the Alola Forms, and I will hate them (Ice Sandslash/shrew already leave a sour taste in my mouth) if they somehow result in the old ones not being available (I doubt that they will but still). Z-moves look like they could be game braking and the poses your trainers make are flat out stupid. I really wish they were just a dream and not real. (if they work with HP the meta will be a cluster fuck in they have any sort of power). As far as the potential replacements for gym leaders go, I have no strong feelings either way. Just give me a "badge" for beating them as a progress marker and I'll be happy. However, I do want to point out I really like the new bird pokemon that changes based on the island. (Darwin's finches anyone?)

Also: On Paper which Oricorio do y'all think looks the best? I kind of think thay Electric/Flying and Ghost/Flying have the best typings. Speaking of... Is this the first Ghost-Type that actually looks alive?
I think Electric/Flying is the one with the most potential.

And about the second question... Mimikyu also looks pretty much alive in spite of being basically a bedsheet ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)