Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT: 2 Naive Pheromosas (not flawless)

LF: 1 Jolly Buzzwole (doesn't have to be flawless), 1 Jolly Kartana (again, doesn't have to be flawless)

Also willing to trade a synchronizer for a Black Sludge if anyone has one

Also if anyone has (in gen 6) a spitback female Cubone (preferably Careful, but it doesn't have to be) I'll take it (I have several breeding partners for it, it doesn't need to be completely flawless).

Last edited:
I have flawless adamant litten with crunch/fake out/revenge/heat wave that I'd trade for a female jolly premier ball slush rush sandshrew

Also looking for spheal. Not concerned with anything other than it being in Gen 7 but a nice ball and ivs are always welcome. Cmt(Gen 7 only) for offers
Cool man, I'll breed your Sandshrew and let you know when im done :)

LF BR(lvl 50) garchomp, celestelle, and gyarados and arcanine
willing to offer a lot cuz I need it for a vgc event tomorrow.

LF the following to complete my dex, so I can (finally) get started breeding and SR'ing. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Type: Null
Silvally
Celesteela
Xurkitree
Solgaleo
Necrozma
Cosmog
Cosmoem

I have a handful of the more difficult dex completions to return the favour, unfortunately that's about it at the moment until I start breeding. I'm happy to take a request for down the line.

Anyone have a pikachu or pichu female in a fast ball? If you have it timid or modest, I'd appreciate it greatly. Please pm me if you have any spitbacks

Also looking for spitbacks of this level ball mudsdale
Nature: Adamant Ability: Stamina IV: 31 on HP Def
EV: 252 Attack / 206 Speed / 52 HP Item: Choice Band
Moves: Earthquake, Close Combat, Heavy Slam, Rock Slide

Also female please

Last edited:
Does the happiness bonus received from a luxury ball apply only to those caught with the ball or will those hatched in one also have the bonus?

Still looking for either a) a female dive ball slush rush sandshrew or b) a female slush rush sandshrew in any ball and a dive ball male one with any ability. I can offer (spitbacks wise):
  • Jolly Beast Ball Sand Force Diglett
  • Quiet Lux Ball Honedge with Wide Guard and Destiny Bond
  • Adamant Fast Ball Togedemaru with Fake Out
  • Adamant Premier Ball Dhelmise
  • Jolly Heavy Ball Beldum
I also have a pair of x/31/x/31/31/31 Ditto I'd swap as well.

Still looking for either a) a female dive ball slush rush sandshrew or b) a female slush rush sandshrew in any ball and a dive ball male one with any ability. I can offer (spitbacks wise):
  • Jolly Beast Ball Sand Force Diglett
  • Quiet Lux Ball Honedge with Wide Guard and Destiny Bond
  • Adamant Fast Ball Togedemaru with Fake Out
  • Adamant Premier Ball Dhelmise
  • Jolly Heavy Ball Beldum
I also have a pair of x/31/x/31/31/31 Ditto I'd swap as well.
I can breed you a dive ha sandshrew for your heavy ball beldum. VM me if interested.

Please help me fill my Pokédex!
I don't care about Gender/Region/Level/Anything!

LF:

Rampardos
Oranguru
Braviary
Poppolio line
Rattata (lol)
Charjabug & Vikavolt
Bonsly
Chansery & Blissey
Snorlax
Slowking (have items/poke just need to trade)
Persian
Magnemite & Magneton
Muk
Growlithe line
Smeargle
Driftblim
Mismagius and pre-evo
Diglett line
Primeape
Delibird
Psyduck line
Magikarp line
Barboach line
Sableye
Lycanroc Midnight/Midday
Tentacruel
Lumineon
Wishiwashi
Luvdisc
Corsola
Marenie line
Shellder line
Bagon line
Herdier
Igglybuff line
Alot more!

But are you really interested in filling someone's pokedex with 150+ pokes left?

FT:

A few UT legends. I prefer tradebacks but maybe willing to let you keep some.
Lots of dex fillers! They are all regular pokes, not BR or anything as far as I know.
0 iv ditto (I think)
PM me for details on anything, I've been really un-specific :p
~~~~

Please help me fill my Pokédex!
Load up on Quick Balls, etc., open up Bulbapedia or Serebii (I'd go route by route) and you can catch a bunch of what you need quickly. Level up what you need to evolve by knocking out wild 'mons in Poni Gauntlet. You'll clear most of the list easily and just need trades for ones you can't get otherwise.

Need someone to evolve my Kadabra in Pokemon moon via me trading it back and forth to them. Side question does trading pokemon away still kill their affection, fullness, etc?

Looking for a cloner for a tapu fini and Nihilego, both are battle ready. As quid pro quo, happy to let the person keep a copy. Pm me!

Not really a trade, but how do I get freeze dry for egg moves in S/M? For a Vulpix, concretly. The only thing that learns it by level up is Vanilluxe, and I can't find the chain between those two egg groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)