Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

david0895

Mercy Main Btw

Mega Kommo-o
New Typing: Dragon/Fighting ---> Dragon/Fighting
New Ability: Bulletproof/Soundproof/Overcoat ---> Armored (Filter clone)
New Moves: Close Combat and Iron Head
New Stats:
HP: 75
Attack: 110 ---> 140 (+30)
Defense: 125 ---> 125 (+0)
Special Attack: 100 ---> 140 (+40)
Special Defense: 105 ---> 120 (+15)
Speed: 85 ---> 100 (+15)
BST: 600 ---> 700
Tier: OU
Description: Classic move additions and a little bit defensive ability for a bad defensive type

Mega Goodra
New Typing: Dragon ---> Dragon/Poison
New Ability: Gooey/Hydration/Sap Sipper ---> Gooey
New Moves: Recover
New Stats:
HP: 90
Attack: 100 ---> 120 (+20)
Defense: 70 ---> 120 (+50)
Special Attack: 110 ---> 130 (+20)
Special Defense: 150 ---> 170 (+20)
Speed: 80 ---> 70 (-10)
BST: 600 ---> 700 (+100)
Description: A really fat defender with a not so good defensive type and Toxic and Recover as only stalling moves

Mega Hydreigon
New Typing: Dark/Dragon ---> Dark/Dragon
New Ability: Levitate ---> Mega Launcher
New Moves: /
New Stats:
HP: 92
Attack: 105 ---> 125 (+20)
Defense: 90 ---> 105 (+15)
Special Attack: 125 ---> 165 (+40)
Special Defense: 90 ---> 105 (+15)
Speed: 98 ---> 108 (+10)
BST: 600 ---> 700
Description: A special wallbreaker (and stallbreaker with Taunt) that can use Dragon Pulse multiple times with a similar power of Draco Meteor but without the spa drop

Mega Dragonite
New Typing: Dragon/Flying ---> Dragon/Flying
New Ability: Inner Focus/Multiscale ---> Draconic Deal: +30% accuracy -10% power (Hustle variant)
New Moves: /
New Stats:
HP: 91
Attack: 134 ---> 124 (-10)
Defense: 95 ---> 115 (+30)
Special Attack: 100 ---> 150 (+50)
Special Defense: 100 ---> 120 (+30)
Speed: 80 ---> 80 (+0)
Description: EXTREME KILLER Not this time. Here's a special sweeper (that can boost its speed with Agility) that can use all its powerful special moves at the little cost of a bit of its new power

Exploudit Actually it has a 50% chance of flinching, but meh :p
Really? I thought it would act like King´s Rock on multi-hit moves, In those cases, at least from what I´ve heard you add the flinch chances every hit, for example King´s Rock has a 10% chance to flinch, so if it hits say three times, it would have a 30% chance to flinch. If that isn´t how it works please explain me how then, cuz it got me quite curious

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Really? I thought it would act like King´s Rock on multi-hit moves, In those cases, at least from what I´ve heard you add the flinch chances every hit, for example King´s Rock has a 10% chance to flinch, so if it hits say three times, it would have a 30% chance to flinch. If that isn´t how it works please explain me how then, cuz it got me quite curious
Actually, it's a 48.8% flinch chance. That's not how King's Rock works. To find probabilities of multiple events happening, you subtract them from 1 and multiply them together. 1-.2=.8 .8*.8*.8=.512 51.2% chance to not flinch, so 48.8% chance to flinch. I would also like to mention that your Mega Dragonite is probably too powerful for OU. After a single SD, it can OHKO offensive pokemon as bulky as Garchomp with it's ESpeed. Pair that with EQ and Fire Punch, and it really becomes a bitch to deal with (especially if Metagross gets banned).

Actually, it's a 48.8% flinch chance. That's not how King's Rock works. To find probabilities of multiple events happening, you subtract them from 1 and multiply them together. 1-.2=.8 .8*.8*.8=.512 51.2% chance to not flinch, so 48.8% chance to flinch. I would also like to mention that your Mega Dragonite is probably too powerful for OU. After a single SD, it can OHKO offensive pokemon as bulky as Garchomp with it's ESpeed. Pair that with EQ and Fire Punch, and it really becomes a bitch to deal with (especially if Metagross gets banned).
Okay, I'll nerf Dnite and reword my 'competitive corner' for Hydreigon. Thanks for the info btw :)

Edit: +2 252 Atk Aerilate Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 255-301 (61.1 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Am I missing something?? I tried calculating it and it didn't OHKO. I removed Swords Dance anyway tho.

Last edited:
Dragonite-Mega
Ability: Inner Focus / Multiscale ----> Stamina
Typing: Dragon/Normal

Stats:

HP: 91
Attack: 134 ----> 164 (+30)
Defense: 95 ----> 110 (+15)
Special Attack: 100 ----> 115 (+15)
Special Defense: 100 ----> 140 (+40)
Speed: 80
Base Stat Total: 600 ----> 700
Movepool Additions: Swords Dance
Description: Meant for OU. An offensive threat, using Extreme Speed to effectively have more speed than it really does, or a tank, whatever is needed. A Normal-typing gives STAB on E-Speed without making it a Megamence clone.

Goodra-Mega
Ability: Hydration / Sap Sipper / Gooey ----> Regenerator
Typing: Dragon/Water

Stats:

HP: 90
Attack: 100 ----> 110 (+10)
Defense: 70 ----> 120 (+50)
Special Attack: 110 ----> 130 (+20)
Special Defense: 150 ----> 170 (+20)
Speed: 80
Base Stat Total: 600 ----> 670
Movepool Additions: Recover, Scald
Description: Meant for OU. A tank that can take ridiculous special hits and has a great defensive type. Recover for much the same reason as I gave it to Nihilego: It's rather amorphous and could patch up wounds easily.

Edit: Would you mind removing the non-mega stats from the spreadsheet? They make it harder to see the actual megas.

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Okay, I'll nerf Dnite and reword my 'competitive corner' for Hydreigon. Thanks for the info btw :)

Edit: +2 252 Atk Aerilate Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 255-301 (61.1 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Am I missing something?? I tried calculating it and it didn't OHKO. I removed Swords Dance anyway tho.
You are not missing something. TankChomp is a rare sight nowadays though, about 80% of them run offensive.
+2 252+ Atk Aerilate Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 367-433 (102.5 - 120.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

You are not missing something. TankChomp is a rare sight nowadays though, about 80% of them run offensive.
+2 252+ Atk Aerilate Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 367-433 (102.5 - 120.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Ohh, My bad, I thought you said bulky Chomp, but reading again, I realised you said 'as bulky as Garchomp'.. My bad. I still kind of want to keep Aerilate tho, but its apperantly too good for OU :( I don't wont to decrease its attack either, so I really don't know how to nerf it.. Maybe add a variation of Aerilate with some sort of drawback?

Ohh, My bad, I thought you said bulky Chomp, but reading again, I realised you said 'as bulky as Garchomp'.. My bad. I still kind of want to keep Aerilate tho, but its apperantly too good for OU :( I don't wont to decrease its attack either, so I really don't know how to nerf it.. Maybe add a variation of Aerilate with some sort of drawback?
This slate can send the Megas to the Uber tier.

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Thanks for changing it's ability... but you never actually mentioned what "Sky Wanderer" does (love that name btw).

Mega Dragonite: MaceMaster, Yoshiblaze, Heavyweapons Mann
Mega Hydreigon: Yoshiblaze, Jucherz, Heavyweapons Mann
Mega Goodra: Pika Xreme, MaceMaster, david0895
Mega Kommo-o: Yoshiblaze, Jucherz, Heavyweapons Mann

Has this died? No one seems to be voting.

Dragonite: MaceMaster, Heavyweapons Mann, HDF0
Goodra: Exploudit, LordChespin, Heavyweapons Mann
Hydreigon: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, swaggron711
Kommo-o: Reviloja753, Yoshiblaze, Jucherz

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Will conclude voting soon (hoping for one more person, 24 hours at the most).
Dragonite: david0895, MaceMaster, swaggron711
Goodra: Exploudit, MaceMaster, Pika Xreme
Hydreigon: swaggron711, MaceMaster, Exploudit
Kommo-o: LordChespin, Yoshiblaze, Heavyweapons Mann

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Winners of last slate:

Mega Kommo-o
Type
: Dragon/Fighting
Stats-
HP: 75
Atk: 110 -> 140 (+30)
Def: 125 -> 145 (+20)
SpAtk: 100 -> 120 (+20)
SpDef: 105 -> 115 (+10)
Speed: 85 -> 105 (+20)
Ability: No Guard
Move Additions: Cross Chop, Gunk Shot
Description: Y'know what? I am sick and tired of all of the hate my boi Kommo-o gets. Look at this thing, LOOK AT IT! Do you really want to mess with that!? If you said "yes", QUIT LYING. And, from the looks of it's Mega Evolution, Kommo-o clearly thinks the same. With all-around boosts to it's stats, Kommo-o looks to break through the opponent with better power, bulk, and speed. And with the addition of a better STAB move in Cross Chop and neat coverage in Gunk Shot combined with it's multitude of set up options, Kommo-o is ready to do just that. However, hitting these moves is a problem as- oh, what's that? It gets No Guard, allowing it to never miss a move? Which makes a bit of flavor sense thanks to it's armored appearance, much like the flavor for Doublade? Oh dear. Oh my. Yeah, this thing will run rampant over the OU tier.
Also, no, I'm not crazy enough to give it Dynamic Punch, you psychopath.

Mega Dragonite
Typing:
Dragon/Normal
Ability: Adaptability
HP: 91 (+0)
Attack: 154 (+20)
Defense: 110 (+15)
Special Attack: 115 (+15)
Special Defense: 120 (+20)
Speed: 110 (+30)
New Move: Hyper Voice
Description: Extreme Killer v2: Adaptability Extreme Speed. Dragonite can strategically choose when to mega evolve as it's base typing checks Groudon and it can use Multiscale to set a Dragon Dance easier. As far as design goes, Dragonite reverts back to a more Dragonair-like state, becoming elongated with less prominent legs and a more prominent tail.
Dragonite @ Dragonitite
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Roost/Earthquake

Mega Hydreigon
Typing:
Dark/Dragon
Ability: Mega Launcher
HP: 92 (+0)
Attack: 115 (+10)
Defense: 120 (+30)
Special Attack: 165 (+40)
Special Defense: 120 (+30)
Speed: 88 (-10)
Description: Mega Hydreigon's mouths open much wider, with the center one being almost lock-jawed like Mega Glalie and the ones on the sides having a more brain-dead zombie feel. It's body and wings become stronger and stockier, making Hydreigon feel even more intimidating. In competitive, Hydreigon can use it's Mega Launcher powered STABs to break anything bar pink blobs and fairies. What keeps it in check, however, is it's lower speed, similar to Hoopa-U.
Hydreigon @ Hydreigonite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid/Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast/Earth Power
- Dark Pulse
- Roost

Mega Goodra

Ability -
Sap Sipper; Hydration; Gooey
Regenerator

HP - 90
Atk - 100
111 (+11)
Def - 70
99 (+19)
SpA - 110
133 (+23)
SpD - 150
177 (+27)
Spe - 80
100 (+20)
BST - 600
700 (+100)

Movepool Additions - Recover
Competitive Analysis - A very powerful (OU) Special Wall thanks to Recover Regenerator and many resistances with its Dragon typing. It has very high Speed for a Wall and some offensive presence thanks to base 133 SpA and access to Draco Meteor. To keep t balanced, its Defense is still nothing to write home about, tho, with proper investment it can take physical hits well enough, however, physical Ice, Fairy and opposing Dragon-types are still a threat to Mega Goodra.

Ascended Slate
This slate features 2 pokemon who went from unranked to ranked in the OU VR and one who went from B->A+ after SM. 4.5 ability cap for Mantine, 4 for Porygon-Z, 3.5 for Volcarona. As per usual, 2 new moves per pokemon (assume this from now on unless I say otherwise).
PS: I'm not sure if we've already done any of these. Please tell me if we have.
PPS: Could whoever made the new doc listing all the mons that have been done so far link it here? Having trouble locating it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Torkoal -> Volcarona​

Last edited:
Torkoal is there but pelipper is not there! WIP
Mega Porygon-Z (Porygon-Zite) (Lol)
Normal/Ghost (hmm)
New Ability: Triple Trouble (Hits three times, but damage is reduced to 40% (Three times Parental Bond, because it now has three heads)
I am very lazy, so its ability shall be Multiscale.
New Moves: Recover, Flamethrower
New stats
Hp85/80/70/135/75/90 --> 85/100/90/155/95/110
Just a similar

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Torkoal is there but pelipper is not there! WIP
Mega Porygon-Z (Porygon-Zite) (Lol)
Normal/Ghost (hmm)
New Ability: Triple Trouble (Hits three times, but damage is reduced to 40% (Three times Parental Bond, because it now has three heads)
Complex (Stat changes are halved, rounded down. When a move makes contact, it has a 40 percent chance to inflict a random status condition. 5 percent for freeze and burn and 10 for others.)
New Moves:
you need to provide code for custom abilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)