NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Jalmont isn't scum no scum enters the game with a post advertising how good of an early lynch they'd be unless he's trying to be edgy which is absolute poop

can this not turn into a counterwagon to a viable lynch because of poor play
Interesting thought. I'd like to here you expand upon your anti-jalmont lynch thought. If thats exactly what no scum would ever do, as you say, wouldn't it be the perfect play for scum? :thinking:

Please do. We need everybody working to figure out mafia, and if you dont, then it's kind of worse than a liability, since you either cut down the effective players by one, or you distract people from trying to scumhunt with them trying to get you to talk. Of course, if you were mafia, that's exactly what you want. Thus, please post more, its important.
Isn't that a bit ironic given that I have more posts in this thread than you...

Please do. We need everybody working to figure out mafia, and if you dont, then it's kind of worse than a liability, since you either cut down the effective players by one, or you distract people from trying to scumhunt with them trying to get you to talk. Of course, if you were mafia, that's exactly what you want. Thus, please post more, its important.
Should be taking his own advice

If Granny Pie was just following me they'd be latching onto my lynches rather than pushing elsewhere. Granny is town (I was lynching Asek when Granny unlynched Metal Sonic -> lynched King)

Confidence = town imo, scum always doubts themselves (not necessarily doubtful = scum but typically scum is as said)

That being said I don't like granny being quick to tr hawkie, but I also don't like everyone jumping all over him for it (giving reads isn't scummy ?)

Hawkie what makes you seem so confident about your reads already?
Have to start somewhere. My track record so far in NOC is being right with at least 1 of my initial reads and ending up focusing attention elsewhere over coming days and forgetting about them.

Haruno's entrance was obvbad but obvtown.
Granny Pie is too pure to be scum.
Metal Sonic doesn't load the thread to a wagon on him forming and do nothing but push the loudest player on him as scum and the only one who had an actual reason.
Earlio is probably the townread I'm least sure about but I've liked his posts so far. Don't think he'd uselessly claim so early as mafia with only two roles.
Jalmont I've posted about already

If Granny Pie was just following me they'd be latching onto my lynches rather than pushing elsewhere. Granny is town (I was lynching Asek when Granny unlynched Metal Sonic -> lynched King)
I'm following Hawkie a lot, true, but I am trying to form my own opinions while still following the town lead, as a new player. I don't agree with Hawkie's reading of Metal Sonic as town, but we'll accomplish more by being on more or less the same page, and Hawkie's just more experienced than me, so he probably saw something pure in Metal Sonic that I missed.

Tl;dr in case you did miss it,

Hawkie advocated my wagon with such ferocity and "reasoning" for 4 entire pages, then later jumps his vote onto you for essentially no reason.

Read again: pushes for a wagon for reasons, and when the wagon gains steam, he jumps off onto another wagon with NO reason.

Does this sound like something more likely that town or scum would do?
Ever heard of pressure?

Unofficial Lynchcount
  • Metal Sonic[Thunderball-Z, Granny Pie]
  • Asek[Haruno, Hawkie]
  • King[Hitmonleet, Asek]
  • Hawkie[Metal Sonic]
  • Jalmont[zorbees]
Not Voting: Earlio, Jalmont, King

TOWN
SCUM
IDFK
CUTE

Thunderball-Z + Asek + zorbees??
Hitmonleet + Asek + Thunderball-Z??
King + Thunderball-Z + zorbees??
Thoughts????????

do we have bussing going on here??? Who fucking knows
Confused as to why Metal Sonic is town?

LMFAO edgy.

Anyway in my 5 years of playing mafia I'm 85% sure that Hawkie is scum. Fire Blast go!

Also, 85% sure that Jalmont is town lmfao.
scum wants to seem confident and helpful "scumhunting" but he just got caught on page 1 and needs me gone. reread his trajectory in the first 4 pages
hail mary on me for 2 posts -> spam bs and fake reads and advocates my lynch for 4 pages -> randomly votes Asek.

I would love to see this guy's reaction if more people vote him! Jalmot and zorbees, let's take a nice leap of faith in my Charizard Y's Drought boosted Fire Blast
if i could be angry town or aggressive mafia it means that there is no reason to vote me lol? :rollseyes: it literally applies for every other member, except hawkie of course

but thanks for being honest. i like that. 4 stars out of 5
this push just doesn't feel fake to me

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Holy snap I'm getting lots of alerts from this game

</3 falsehope

it's d1 u blithering bumpkin i pushed ur lynch with "ferocity" to illicit this kind of reaction from u. U hard scumreading me now actually makes me feel better about ur alignment lol
Yeah nice try, you're not getting away that easily you bumpkin scumkin. You RVS'd the wrong player this game, scumbutt.

Confidence = town imo, scum always doubts themselves (not necessarily doubtful = scum but typically scum is as said)

That being said I don't like granny being quick to tr hawkie, but I also don't like everyone jumping all over him for it (giving reads isn't scummy ?)
This is wrong. Confidence = scum and town will doubt themselves more often. Simply put, scum fake their confidence to push fake lynches. Town have true confidence to push real lynches, but the thing is town usually don't know the answer. Scum do.

It's complicated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)