NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Eh, screw it, I'm going with my gut.

Unvote vote Zorbees

This guy has done basically nothing to contribute to conversation, he voted me without much reason, and overall he feels like scum trying to fly under the radar and seem helpful and innocuous.

Lynch Zorbees
Eh, screw it, I'm going with my gut.

Unvote vote Zorbees

This guy has done basically nothing to contribute to conversation, he voted me without much reason, and overall he feels like scum trying to fly under the radar and seem helpful and innocuous.
This is true, and I remember doubting him first off behind Metal Sonic. Right now, with Jalmont saying it's a huge mislynch, Hawkie not supporting it, and Earlio acknowledging that is was more of a meme to him, I don't want to stick to 2 day old prejudices and go after MS when really the only thing I have against him is that he's edgy. His most recent postings have been decently active and helpful, and I have to accept the fact that if everyone thinks I'm wrong, then I'm probably wrong. Zorbees has been my second go-to lynch this whole time, and I might as well jump on this wagon while I can. Zorbees is the easiest lynch for me now.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
self preservation is more scum because scum want to delay their flip as long as possible so to not link themselves to other scum, a townie should try to push for a good lynch rather than self preservation jumping on any wagon that could also very well be a mislynch

self preservation is more scum because scum want to delay their flip as long as possible so to not link themselves to other scum, a townie should try to push for a good lynch rather than self preservation jumping on any wagon that could also very well be a mislynch
Fuck, that's a good point. I need to think about that.
Unlynch Zorbees.
For now.

7 hours? what the fuck -__--

mod, next time please put deadline in every VC, thanks

vote: hitmonleet

out of necessity
>this happens
>says nothing about it

:thonkang:

hitmonleet(4): zorbees, jalmont, metal sonic, earlio
asek(2): haruno, hawkie
metal sonic(1): asek
granny pie(1): tbz
tbz(1): king_
zorbees(1): hitmonleet
not voting(1): granny pie

deadline is still 7 pm est

Last edited:
The Sonic vote from me was mostly a meme, so Unvote Vote Hitmonleet
On the fence with Granny, they're coming off more as town but could be some sort of weird Granny Hawkie mafia scheme to exploit the first time player status
Lol yeah bro. I set myself up for future incrimination when the new partner I've never played with before (Granny Pie in this case) has a decent chance of being lynched at pretty much every point.

What's the worth in that?

hawkie continuing to tr haruno despite having (get this) literal 0 reasons to do so continues to trigger me. Haruno plays like an ape as either faction, him bombastically opening with some irellevant spec statement is NAI from haruno and i dont know how hawkie is drawing this concliusion that its 'so town haruno' when it really isnt. also saying ive taken a backseat this game until votes go on me in #312 is blatantly false considering one of the votes on me has been from rvs since the first stage of the game and the other is hawkies own which he keeps bringing back to me for 'pressure'. I didnt draw any more votes then what ive in essence had all game.
It is d1. I have a reason for each of the people i think could be scum. I don't have 1 for Haruno. It makes sense not to explore that right now, don't get why that's "triggering" you

oops doublepost

hitmonleet(4): zorbees, jalmont, metal sonic, earlio
asek(2): haruno, hawkie
metal sonic(1): asek
granny pie(1): tbz
tbz(1): king_
zorbees(1): hitmonleet
not voting(1): granny pie

Hitmonleet was Mafia Goon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)