NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put words in my mouth, I'm still making up my mind on your case. Your claim is awful and tbh you are probably lying about it. However your country claim is strong so I'm hesitant. I suppose we could have the other two people other 2 people I'm most suspicious claim. But tbh I'm paranoid and next cycle if we don't win, it'll be down to 5 anyhow.
Also Haruno your vote is on someone cleared by the town inspect so what are you doing

I'm not CCing Earlio and everyone else has spoken so I'll assume they're town here, unless there's some complicated third party shit going on, which I doubt is likely since they would have killed on Night 2 as well.

Scum > Town:
Haruno
ItzViper48
MeowMiXXX
XnadrojX

Because Haruno has just been generally lurky, and now they popped in with an entrance that reads super scum to me. Is France an ascetic because they flee everything? Pulling up quotes now.

I like ItzViper's catch-ups, they don't excuse him for the lack of activity but it sort of makes up for parts of it. Former Hope is virtually confirmed unless again, third party, which is again, unlikely.

They've (Haruno) been doing nothing whole game, and now they pull this:

i claimed yesterday you cuck LOL.
Firstly, the "claim" was a GIF that you need to really look into to get it. Secondly, you are actually trying to use this to leverage you being Town, which means absolutely nothing.

I can see FH as scum. Is there any proof that there's no 3rd party? At this point I say 6 players should claim.
Why would you want to give Mafia an extra kill as Town? Is there any proof there is? As the one making the argument, you are the one who is supposed to be taking the initiative to provide an argument on your own, rather than ask if the defendant to argue the point. This is either third party trying to have the Mafia carrying them (unlikely, as I mentioned third party is not likely to exist), or Mafia themselves trying to get an free extra kill.

If you're claiming that I'm mafia then you should have no reason to not allow 6 players to claim, however you not being willing to do that and instead trying to hide it under the guise of "we might give maf an extra kill hurrdurr" is laughable in itself. Not to mention the fact that you're going for the worst reasons such as "haruno doesn't idle as town" is kinda rofl.
What does them calling you Mafia has anything to do with giving the Mafia an extra nightkill? How is it laughable at all, when your own argument is flawed from the start? You basically said that if you're Mafia, we should allow 6 players to claim, and that claiming that giving the Mafia an extra nightkill is only a disguise, which rings very ??? to me since you being Mafia has no impact on us not wanting to give Mafia an extra kill when there are 6 claims. Where did he say that "Haruno doesn't idle as Town"????

Vote Haruno

They've just been very discredit-y and incoherent, and their lashing out at FH is basically an OMGUS since I see no actual solid reasoning in there, which leads me to think they're just trying to scare people off the wagon on them.

VigVig you're basically clear via N1 flip.

Agreeing with VigVig here on Viper tho, why is Meow so high on the list?

and to Earlio, how was Viper been even remotely close to Meow's townishness? How will they even be tied?

Yo Viper what makes you see Meow and me as town so much?
VigVig you're basically clear via N1 flip.

Agreeing with VigVig here on Viper tho, why is Meow so high on the list?

and to Earlio, how was Viper been even remotely close to Meow's townishness? How will they even be tied?
Its more of i think meow and vigvig are more town than the others, meow contributes and unlike the others vigvig hasnt said anything very scummy to me yet

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Xnadro is your standard sheep lol.

XnadrojX make your hard claim. Regardless of who or what is lynched today, tomorrow everyone is mass claiming without exception.

Xnadro is either trying to follow with my wagon to be low key or FH is the maf. Other than that, mason buddy should be clear and I think that’s it? Mason buddy should claim now

i am faction cop

meowmix is innocent, aubisio is innocent, xandrojx is innocent, earlio is innocent
FTR, I'm thinking that this town leans Meow. Ie it's just a hypothesis and thus town lean not town confirmed or anything, but I think in this situation he includes 3 town and 1 mafia buddy, aubisio

Lynch ItzViper

The only real reason I'm seen as town is because I was cleared early d2 from my claim+the n1 kill

You've seen everyone saying I'm town and completely sheeped that by putting me high to fit inand had crap reasoning with 'hasn't really done anything scummy'

I dont think u relize that i was in the hospital during that time, i just have seen more scummy stuff from the 3 above u

e. Also how does this make me scummy what i said doesnt get changed by the new knowlege i just got for why ppl dont think you are scum

Haruno

We 100% should not be massclaiming until we're down to 5
That’s anti town LOL. 6 people claiming rn is safe Bar some absolute horrendous luck and 6 villagers end up claiming when there’s one mafia left. There’s also the possibility that there are two mafia left which makes mass claiming even more appealing.

The odds of mass claiming are tremendously in village favor and you trying to claim otherwise just puts more suspicion on you.

Haruno

FH/meowmix are either both scum or one of the remaining is scum. Ez solve lol xd. Leaning more meow > FH. For all of you that haven’t claimed yet, claim now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)