Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

A figure with interesting hair flies around the area saying "Gotta blast!" and the sun begins to hide.

OH GOD, WHAT IS THAT?! RUN!!! A giant shadow monster appears out of nowhere and people hide in their homes.

The TV in everyone's houses is playing a terrible song and the buttons to turn it off have been removed by a prankster while everybody was outside, now it's time to get that remote... where would it be?

Oh yeah! Anyway...

NIGHT 0

Kills cannot be made by anyone, but the Mafia can visit if they wish to pose later on.

Deadline: June 1, 7:28 PM (-4:00 GMT)

If you wish to submit an action, PM me, mafia members can now communicate in their PMs.

also residays is stupid

(Had a cousin from another state stay with us and the internet's been failing all day so my mind was somewhere else, though I should have remembered, so sorry about that.)

KnightsofCydonia
tonithetourguide
XnadrojX
Da Letter El
MoodyCloud
Hitmonleet
ItzViper482
Cancerous
leonard (from big bang theory)
Exene

THE SUN DESTROYS YOUR EYES AND YOU HAVE TO GET SURGERY!!! Also there's ice cream selling on the store for 10% off.

For some reason the night lasted longer than expected, but you didn't notice it because sleeping is cool man.

DAY 1 - LYNCHING AND KILLING IS NOW POSSIBLE
YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:08 AM, JUNE 5 TO DISCUSS, PLOT AND STUFF.

(I won't be there because I have to sleep due to important life stuff, so please stop posting by that time and I'll start the night in the morning)

also Residays is still stupid

Friends, I have make an incredible breakthough
From my own research, I have found that if I fail to lynch moody on d1, game will end in my deafeat
As such, I would like to apply proper countermeasure to the situation

Lynch Moodycloud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)