SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Another fascinating thing I noticed. Annilhape was built to have an assault vest on.

110/80/90 bulk

115 atk

above passable 90 speed
Rage fist getting 50 bp for hit taken.

access to: Drain punch, close combat, elemental punches, gunk shot, poison jab, earthquake, u-turn, stone edge and final gambit.

Only thing he misses is priority.

Home boy is going to take names.

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 236-282 (55.6 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Annihlape Rage fist (100 bp) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 420-494 (132.4 - 155.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

this is assuming rage fist gets 50 bp boost from any hit.

Last edited:
Another fascinating thing I noticed. Annilhape was built to have an assault vest on.

110/80/90 bulk

115 atk

above passable 90 speed
Rage fist getting 50 bp for hit taken.

access to: Drain punch, close combat, elemental punches, gunk shot, poison jab, earthquake, u-turn, stone edge and final gambit.

Only thing he misses is priority.

Home boy is going to take names.
His Ghost/Fighting allows him to confortably switch in on u-turn, which will help Rage fist.

I haven't seen this listed anywhere, although maybe it's been posted already. Do we know the in-game names of the fire and water forms of Paldean Tauros?

Also I remember Kaka suggesting that normal Tauros could be caught in Paldea. Did this end up being true or was he just confused because he was looking at a list of pokemon in the game

Sadly no, I mean we could have just been unlucky, but our 2 azurills didnt make any egg in over 20 mins.
As convenient as not having to use an Incense is, I'd much rather not have to max out Friendship just to get a better parent for breeding.

Combined with the new breeding method, this kinda sucks. Especially since SWSH let the other forms learn the baby-exclusive moves too iirc? Yeah, this is nonsensical.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So in the Porto Marinada Market, I encountered someone who auctioned off 97 Kelpsey berries (I got em for like 15k$). IDK how repeatable this is, and I'm not sure what gets the auctions to "respawn", but this might be the way to re-ev your ingame mons for competitive play!

So in the Porto Marinada Market, I encountered someone who auctioned off 97 Kelpsey berries (I got em for like 15k$). IDK how repeatable this is, and I'm not sure what gets the auctions to "respawn", but this might be the way to re-ev your ingame mons for competitive play!
The auctions seem to be somewhat random (or maybe rotate).
One of the guy was selling something like 50 clever feathers for me for about the same price, that's a lot of basically free EVs.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Rotom Catalog was a key item you could get in Wyndon in SWSH to change Rotom's forms on the fly
Oh I totally forgot about that lol (I basically never changed my Rotom formes once I got em). I'll search around and see if some NPC there gives it to you, or if its something you have to auction for.

Do we know the official names for the new forms of Tauros? I've seen the Pokédex entry of the pure Fighting one. It seems to just be "Paldean Form Tauros", so I'm curious about the other two.

Hm, couldn't find it in Khu's tweets. Centro mentioned it back in June.
Kaka said it.

To be fair the tweet above that one is inaccurate. Scream tail is psychic/fairy not normal fairy. And the delibird is ice water
Kaka was saying that at first but then he took it back and said sorry.
1668368689215.png

Speaking of which, another last interesting Kaka thing in hindsight is that he mentioned an apology/dogeza move with 80 BP and perfect accuracy and we thought he just meant False Surrender, but they made Kowtow Cleave which was basically the same idea but had 85 BP in the end.
1668368890816.png
1668368907720.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)