NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

There we go. Already seen talks of AG being bussed here so we look into LS/Skipper/Pulsar.... maybe also the Zippy/MC wagons, but AG himself was flipping between those two by the end so who knows

I'm of the school that believes scum like spreading out their votes, so I'll be operating off the assumption each wagon has at least 1 scum within it. If I read back and see the CB wagon was also legitimately gaining traction at one point I'll probably look at that as well
I'm not reading a bus here, I TR flyhn and him staying on as the first vote all day doesn't make a lot of sense, LadyMence could do it as scum but why let AG take the hit, skippy I TR and makes even less sense for them to stay on especially in worlds where LS is doing the same, and then psy is town and pulsar is reading clean

Texas Cloverleaf

ppl were voting him before too surely theres more than just this
at this point in time CB was completely off the radar and MC was actively avoiding the thread and the day was moving on closer to EoD, the post 100% reads as someone not sure how to step into the thread trying to come up with some kind of content to say they're present without actually contributing for fear of stepping wrong

Maybe TBZ is in a horrible position where he's scum in a game where I'm town

so he has to decide between the short term gain of getting rid of me (the most valuable player) by saying I'm scum, knowing he will be executed later when I shoot him

or he chooses to say that I'm town, clearing me in an attempt to hide himself

yeah, yeah that must be it.
Unironically townread this post

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I'm just now realizing the Tommy wagon ultimately died completely to 0 votes by dayend... does this mean anything? I never agreed because AG was closer to scummeta in my mind already and Tommy I found more NAI, but the biggest wagon at one point dying completely feels off... maybe look into the people who were on that as well? Probably do that once I finish the AG Postmortem ISO... don't worry I'm pruning it for reads this time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)