New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Would like my name to be changed to Zaeoy
it's my main account now on showdown and it's what I would like to be called now

done--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

hs

Banned deucer.
hi, i would like to respectfully ask to have my name changed to ''uni'' since i have progressed past the high school phase and am now in college. makes no sense for me anymore to carry something that is long gone in something as important as my user identity on-line. thanks in advance.

I request a name change from The2009Zapdos to MattC (Banned)

No, my real name isn't Matt C. It's a play on the Yu-Gi-Oh card Maxx "C" and a reference to it being banned. As much as I did love The2009Zapdos, it's not great on my mental health. I'm in a constant state of paranoia -- just because of a username. So please, for the sake of my health: can I be referred to as MattC (Banned)?

done--mari

Requesting change from lemingue to Bakugames

Bakugames is my name for most non-work accounts i have (other than discord but lemmy is already taken as a name here lol), so id like for it to match. Lemingue is an old work name and I'd rather not have something so serious (even if outdated) so it feels weird lol. Bakugames is not a taken name I'm pretty sure

oki--mari
I forgor abt this. can i get the flair removed boss

done--mari

Hello,

is it possible to have my name simply changed to justintr without the caps? reason being I prefer the name all in lowercase these days and I'd like it to match my names on other platforms

sure--mari

N-tel

formerly SceptileXD
Request to change name to “N-tel”. Current username is several years old, and this more closely matches my Showdown username, and I would like to keep it consistent please

oki--mari

Volcaronite

formerly JCD
Hello! I'd like to change my name to Volcaronite. It's my YouTube channel name, as well as being (almost) my Showdown name, so I'd like to update my username to match. Thank you <3

oki--mari

Lyci

formerly ChaosLucaro
Hi, I would like to have my Smogon name changed from ChaosLucaro to Lyci, my current PS! name. If I understood the requirements correctly I should be able to get name change on smogon since im a global voice and a roommod in the public room pets&animals. I want this smogon namechange because then my smogon name and my PS! name finally match again and I won't have to tell other users my PS! name when I schedule on smogon anymore since its the same then.

yep--mari

bogoljubow

formerly Betapf
would like to request a name change to bogoljubow, which matches the name I've been using on PS exclusively for many years.

oki--mari

Peum

formerly Mandibuladel5555
Mandibuladel5555 > Peum
I have had the name Peum for a long time now on ps, I have it on discord and a lot of people already call me Peum, also Mandibuladel5555 is a long name, while Peum being only 4 letters long.

oki--mari

I would like to change my smogon name from "Kirigon" to "PokeChess" if possible please.
The nick has two capital letters, P and C: PokeChess.

I currently own the name PokeChess on the YouTube website https://www.youtube.com/@PokeChess, on the Chess.com website https://www.chess.com/member/pokechess, and on the Pokémon Showdown website https://pokemonshowdown.com/users/pokechess .

Just as I already got hold of the nick in the places mentioned above, I want to get it here on the smogon forum as well.

I plan to start making content on YouTube, and a unified nick across different platforms would be more than welcome.

Also, having the same nick in both Showdown and Smogon makes it easier for people to recognize me, as my nick will be the same in both places.

Thanks in advance <3.

oki--mari

The name change took place over a month ago, so I'm asking for my custom title to be unlocked ("formerly Kirigon").

done--mari

Requesting change of name to "Tbolt"

It's the name that I go by on Discord, so I figured that I may as well just go by that here as well.

yep--mari

Kinetic

feeling the aster
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
requesting birthday change to December 15, 2009 (yes i made this account before i was 13)

how dare you--mari

Hello requesting my forum name to match my ps name “Wildfiree” the extra E is basically iconic at this point I’d just like to change it so people can identify me a bit better now. Thanks in advance. (Also I’m global voice)

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)