NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
@skippergamez shoots Celever.

Vanilla Town! skippergamez dies and Celever becomes the new Gunbearer.

Deadline in 48 hours and 19 minutes from this post (idk the conversion rightnow off the top of my head)

Playerlist
1. Celever - gunBEARer
3. Duskfall98
4. realiti
5. HydrogenHydreigon
6. pulsar512b
7. ScorrchingTheaph
8. Thunder~BALLZ
9. master oden
10. Lady Salamence
13. JALMONT
15. Flyhn
17. Texas Cloverleaf
18. Whydon
19. Clouds

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
1. Celever
3. Duskfall98
4. realiti
5. HydrogenHydreigon
6. pulsar512b
7. ChadMD / Aph
8. Thunder~BALLZ
9. master oden
10. Lady Salamence
13. ZippyDoo200 / JALMONT
15. Flyhn
17. Texas Cloverleaf
18. Whydon
19. Clouds

Alright let's talk about the game.

Literally Just Unsolvable And Need To Be Shot
Hydro, pulsar, Aph, TBZ, oden, Whydon

Half the game!

Of these, who's likely to be shot?
Hydro, TBZ, Whydon have faced the music of being sussed the most or cared least about. OJ has been a polarised slot since the start of the game, as has Chad though Aph it probably not getting shot any time soon bc everyone decided they want to see Aph get a chance to play, which compounds into Aph prob being scum. Anyway. pulsar has been basically soft cleared by everyone (apparently falsely) townreading her for hammering AG when she didn't hammer AG, so that's also great.

What about everyone else
Tommy is Tommy, he's either deepwolf or just actually town

realiti is stupidly polarised despite his relative lack of content, sometimes posts good takes

Flyhn / Texas / Clouds is a trio I've spoken a lot about before, and at this stage I'm p certain there are 2 scum in this (but not 3, or 1, or 0). Texas / Clouds, Flyhn / Clouds, and Flyhn / Texas all feel approx as likely as each other to me.

LS kinda disappeared but also got a random momentum swing to take her out which feels orchestrated but also kind of natural, has good scumbud capital with Texas, and got disproportionately towncored for what was a good start to the game despite being kept at arms' length and not actually included in several people's towncores.

OJ's post above is actually very useful to me because I want to shoot in the last 4 names here with Clouds lowest pref. I don't think skipper's issue was inherently not shooting an inactive, even though it's optimal, because no one else shot any inactives either so far so laying all the blame on him is bad and now the ship has well and truly sailed (not shooting Aph, I will say, IS bad though, and he solidly ignored votes so it wasn't democratic at all). The best endgame for us to aim for is literally shooting blindly into inactives in the endgame and hoping we get lucky, bc there is an above rand chance IMO that there is max 1 inactive scum so we're not firing into them rn.

Anyway OJ's post is very useful bc if I want to shoot Flyhn, I'll shoot OJ into Flyhn. Sorry OJ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)