NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
"kidnapped and shot" doesn't really read as a strongman shot tbh. It reads more like what you would expect from a TOS Jailkeeper or something along those lines. Ofc, I'm convinced the flavor probably doesn't matter.
Ftr I agree that it’s not the most obvious flavour choice for a strongman but I’m also not sure what would actually be better. Kidnapped is slightly more subtle than “big scary man shot a gun, doctors found hiding in the freezer”

Celever

i am town
what about sprite and 7up
I don’t really like any of those fizzy drinks

I used to be addicted to energy drinks which are fizzy drinks but they taste far better than sprite and 7up

Besides red bull which genuinely tastes slightly like cocaine, in my opinion by design but it’s counter-intuitive cos when your brain tastes cocaine and it gets a bit of caffeine instead it’s disappointing

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor

I used to be addicted to energy drinks which are fizzy drinks but they taste far better than sprite and 7up

Besides red bull which genuinely tastes slightly like cocaine, in my opinion by design but it’s counter-intuitive cos when your brain tastes cocaine and it gets a bit of caffeine instead it’s disappointing
REAL monster tastes sooooo gooooood

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor

also celever the last sentence here is so you

Celever

i am town
Celever can you refresh me on why ne could have scum equity not related to role?
From memory, I think that Emerald has offered a lot of novel content but not committed to any of it. Feels to me either like bus priming or perhaps just an attempt to stay lower key while letting town go down the wrong track (e.g. if Neon and skipper are both town). I think the main bud priming person was a fairy though and I mean, I think she’s town semi confidently now.

I haven’t really thought much about their D2 yet. I need to ISO him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)